Need Ideas for new videos

OK so today I have another day off from work!!! Yipeee. . . . that means I get to make another pee video. So today I think I will fill up my fountain with pee. The fountain is currently dry because of the water shortage in CA. . . but that doesn't mean I cant fill it up and start running it again right??? bwahahaha I hope I can do this without the neighbors watching me.

• Like 2

Hi Lizz

I am sure that emptying your bladder while cheerleading would be popular, but I think that Egwalrus is on the right track - just nonchalantly doing a wee down your legs at the supermarket checkout while packing and paying with the camera strategically left in your bag in the trolley...

• Like 1

Liz, I know you've done it many times, but I love to see videos of you pissing on walls. If you can do it anywhere obnoxious like over the front door of a business that is closed for the night or anything like that, I'd want to see it!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
OK so you all know that I am now a working woman. Although I go to work almost every day I still want to make videos for my site. So please give me some ideas on what kinds of pee videos I can make that would be simple yet still amazing.

I'm thinking I could hold my pee while at work, then video tape myself desperate in the car ride home, then finally wetting my pants. Any ideas or suggestions???

Lizz

I would love to watch u pee in ur car bc u can't hold it no longer

This should be not too hard. Host a little cocktail party, and have a hidden camera strategically placed so that while you are standing and chatting with your guests being the perfect hostess you just casually relax and let your pee trickle down your legs under your short cocktail dress while you chat.

Once you have given the carpet and your legs a couple of minutes for your pee to soak away, you discreetly reposition the camera to a new group of guests and do it all again.

All of your guests will be so impressed with your attentiveness because you never leave the party all evening while you drink so much...

• 1 month later...

Something very simple yet rarely seen, inspired by another video.

Just casually while out and about on your lunch break from the office, wearing a black skirt suit, do a nonchalant standing wee not caring at all how wet your feet, legs and skirt get, then just carry on with your day knowing that nothing shows even though you are soaking wet.

Inspiration here:-

http://poopeegirls.com/76-business-lady-pissing-in-the-street.html

I am sure you can do much better! sometimes less is more. No need for upskirt views - the pee splashing off your hem says everything. Just check your phone for messages while you pee so no one notices. Should be easy to set up with a fixed camera on a tripod, so no need even for a camerawoman. A nice shot at the end as you walk back into your office with your still wet skirt will finish it nicely.

PP

• 6 months later...

Or wearing a skirt and we just see the piss start to hit the floor and maybe run down your legs,without seeing your pussy.That could be sexy.But then you wipe just to show it in a glimpse.

Something very simple yet rarely seen, inspired by another video.

Just casually while out and about on your lunch break from the office, wearing a black skirt suit, do a nonchalant standing wee not caring at all how wet your feet, legs and skirt get, then just carry on with your day knowing that nothing shows even though you are soaking wet.

Inspiration here:-

http://poopeegirls.com/76-business-lady-pissing-in-the-street.html

I am sure you can do much better! sometimes less is more. No need for upskirt views - the pee splashing off your hem says everything. Just check your phone for messages while you pee so no one notices. Should be easy to set up with a fixed camera on a tripod, so no need even for a camerawoman. A nice shot at the end as you walk back into your office with your still wet skirt will finish it nicely.

PP

Thanks I love this idea : )

Or wearing a skirt and we just see the piss start to hit the floor and maybe run down your legs,without seeing your pussy.That could be sexy.But then you wipe just to show it in a glimpse.

Another great idea. . .thanks : )

How about from a boat? My husband always enjoyed watching me pee in the river from the side of our boat.

Oh hell fucking yea for sure!!! If I ever get a chance to utilize a boat you know damned well I will do it!

I personally would love to see more naughty videos like you did before. Like making a mess in public bathrooms, dressing rooms, hotels, on clothes in a store. Really daring and wild pee fun. :) Just a suggestion

I totally agree with you. . .this obnoxious pissing is my all time fabore. But oh man the chances I take are real. One of these days I am gonna get arrested!

• Like 1

I would think if you were to sit in a tub full of clear water,maybe with Ashley,then just piss so the water turns all yellowy...Or invite Wetman around for another drenching.:)

I would think if you were to sit in a tub full of clear water,maybe with Ashley,then just piss so the water turns all yellowy...Or invite Wetman around for another drenching.:)

Yes this is a very good idea for when I am visiting friends and it would make for a great custom video as well. However I was looking for idea I could do myself at home.

Guest UnabashedUser
OK so you all know that I am now a working woman. Although I go to work almost every day I still want to make videos for my site. So please give me some ideas on what kinds of pee videos I can make that would be simple yet still amazing.

I'm thinking I could hold my pee while at work, then video tape myself desperate in the car ride home, then finally wetting my pants. Any ideas or suggestions???

Lizz

Peeing into an unrolled condom while another woman holds it. Then closeup of another woman wiping very thoroughly.

Guest UnabashedUser
Lizz,

If you had a picnic table out on your patio. You could try lay down on it & peeing . So the pee runs down in between you & the table top . To then either drip / stream through the wooden slats . As you lay there letting your pee flow :wink:

That also laying on your stomach on that picnic table & enjoying the gush of warmth . As you release your pee :wink:

Wife peed for me on a slatted park bench while I lay on the grass closeby. Seeing it run down from her crack through the other cracks is mighty hot.