Gin drinking pee surprise

Let me tell you about a fun night last weekend that involved gin my fantastic wife and lots of pee my wife had been threatening to go to the local salon to get her pussy waxed i wanted her to go bald but we settled on a nice brazilian strip .Finally she went and got it done i was very excited to see the new shaven haven but she wouldnt let me have a peek told me id got to wait well im not noted for my patience and pulled a face mean very mean i said to her .That evening our next door neighbour steph who lives next door on her own invited the wife round for a few gin and tonics ,I could hear them laughing and giggling next door and for some reason i was feeling realy horny thinking about her newly shaved pussy 4 hours later she arrived back next to me in a rather jolly state they had drank a whole bottle off gin mixed with tonic between them as soon as she walked through the door she complained she was desperate for a pee.Now before we go any futher let me describe our views on watersports im hooked i love being peed on love seeing women fills it fills me with excitement that i cant explain the wife doesnt get it but will do it for me cuz she loves me but shes growing into it slowly even wetting her jeans standing in the bath. So lets carry on after complaining she needed to wee i put my arms around her my cock was rock hard we had an urge to have sex i sat her on the edge of the dining table pulled her thong off stripped off myself i entered her and she said i realy need to pee i was eating her pussy and she let a little squirt out into my mouth my heart was pumping she said not in here i will flood the kitchen so we went out into the garden .She said she was bursting not surprising after telling me how much she had drank i lay on my back on the patio she how do you want me to piss on you i said now im.lying down stand and hover over me with your bum sticking out i want to see your piss gushing from your pee hole well i couldnt belive it i opened my mouth and a huge torrent of piss filled my mouth i was swallowing it as fast as i could take it and still spilling some she pause and let out another gush shook.her arse a few times to drip dry now was was amazing about drinking this pee was usually her wee is salty but this was just like drinking water i think the gin must have cleared it nutrilized it i wiped her pussy clean licked up the dribble off her thighs and we went inside and fucked her so hard she came on four different occasions and even got a little drink later lying on the living room carpet what a night

• Like 1