Plymouth Hoe

One summer I remember walking along the Hoe, and as I was passing the grassy banks below the Royal Citadel there was a man and a female siting in the long grass side by side on the bank. As I got in line with them from below, I could see the white knickers of the female at her knees, but could not see anything up under her skirt as it was dark under it, but I think she was having a pee there. There are no public toilets in this area, and all the sheltered sun benches all stink of piss around this area.

• Like 1
One summer I remember walking along the Hoe, and as I was passing the grassy banks below the Royal Citadel there was a man and a female siting in the long grass side by side on the bank. As I got in line with them from below, I could see the white knickers of the female at her knees, but could not see anything up under her skirt as it was dark under it, but I think she was having a pee there. There are no public toilets in this area, and all the sheltered sun benches all stink of piss around this area.

I live in Plymouth myself, so know of where you speak. A lot of the problem is that the Barbican area just around the corner is where much of the late night heavy drinking takes place now, largely having migrated out of Union St. So loads of drunk and full bladdered people meander home from the area late at night when there are no public toilets open, and the sheltered seats on the Hoe are so secluded that people often go there for a piss. I am sure that if a voyeur set up a hidden camera in the bushes overlooking one of these, he'd be rewarded with lots of footage of women pissing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

I was talking to a female co-worker about being caught needing a pee while out and about, and told her about the female peeing on the grass bank below the Citadel. When she told me how she had peed on the Hoe.

There are benches along the pavement just along from the Citadel and below the old marine laboratories, these benches are set into alcoves in the wall at the bottom of that part of the grass banks but when you sit on the benches your feet are still on the pavement.

She told me how she and her boyfriend had been on the Hoe all day drinking cans of larger and as they were walking along towards the Barbican she was in need of a pee. She and her boyfriend sat down on one of these benches (they seat two or three people and are concert ends with 3 x 3 planks between them with gaps between the planks). She told me how she pulled her jeans and knickers down just enough to pee and sat so that her pee went down through one of these gaps.

No one could see she was peeing but she did splash her boyfriend's legs, when she was done she just pulled her things back up and they walked on as if they had just sat down for a quick rest.

• Like 2
  • 5 years later...
On 9/24/2015 at 9:29 PM, steve25805 said:

I live in Plymouth myself, so know of where you speak. A lot of the problem is that the Barbican area just around the corner is where much of the late night heavy drinking takes place now, largely having migrated out of Union St. So loads of drunk and full bladdered people meander home from the area late at night when there are no public toilets open, and the sheltered seats on the Hoe are so secluded that people often go there for a piss. I am sure that if a voyeur set up a hidden camera in the bushes overlooking one of these, he'd be rewarded with lots of footage of women pissing.

Ha or the back lanes down the Barbican 

• Like 1