Classroom pissing

damn that was a hot story! thanks for sharing it! really turned me on. i love when this kind of perfect plan just falls into place and works out just fine. i work in a garage one night was working late, the workshop was empty just office workers there so i got my penis out of my jeans but kept it inside my overalls and just kept poking it out of my overalls buttons and peeing a little on different thing, then went in the cloakroom and emptied my bladder into the sink it was so thrilling but scary as hell thinking that i could get caught at work! sorry this story just reminded me of this experience.

Great story. You describe things with a lot of eloquence so it's easy to just get horny by reading. By the way, I also wrote a story yesterday where the narrator is a female catholic teacher, but I am not sure if I can post that here or on any other forum, as it's not only about peeing. I got pretty aroused writing it and went a bit off topic, also describing some more sexual scenes.

Well, it's considerably longer as I was typing for some hours and it's yet another attempt to start a story with several chapters. So it's only the first chapter.

Would really love to see it - even if it is only the first of several chapters. If you have any doubts over whether it is acceptable here for any reason, then by all means show it to Admin privately first.

I will. I can always post it on my own site. But not today. I need to be up early tomorrow as different people come working on the house I live in now. It's pretty old and needs to be repaired in several places. When they are all gone, I need to format what I wrote and maybe remove some typos and check the spelling. It's one big bunch of text now and I want it to be easy to read :) I also only have written the first chapter yet!

• 3 weeks later...
I have urges to piss in my office at work, but would never follow through. Will just have to be a fantasy!

I have pissed in my office quite a few times. Its pretty risky, especially when the secretary is still at her desk...( she could easily see into my office). I just whip it out, and let a quick burst out.. ;)

I once peed in one of my company's offices. I was visiting a different office to my usual one and went to find somewhere quiet to do a conference call. I took a large tea with me and sat in an area that was temporarily mostly unoccupied. After half an hour on the call I really needed to pee. There were people coming and going but nobody very close to me. I got more desperate and I couldn't leave the call. I pushed the pedestal drawer unit that was under the desk to one side, slipped my penis out of my trousers and peed onto the carpet. When I was done, there was a large wet patch, but I covered it by moving the drawer unit back into place.

• Like 1
  • 6 years later...