Peeing in the backseat of a car?

Anyone peed in someones carseat before ?

Nope.

But if any girl wants to try it, I have a car that is only one year old with back seats just waiting for you! You'd have to let me watch as my only condition, though. :laugh:

• Hot 1

My GF has done it, in the front seat though. Only a little bit once.

We had been a bit horny that day and were going to see family. We were a bit concerned they might smell that we had been touching each other somewhat - her pants were wet from horniness and I could smell it quite easily. So we figured, if she would just pee a bit, we could just claim she had had an emergency, or something made her laugh - less embarrassing to have peed your pants a bit than to smell of sex, right?

In any case, it dried before we got there, so nobody noticed, I think.

• Like 1
If you look at many police cruisers, you will see that there may be cloth seats in the front, the back seats are vinyl, and there is a rubber floor mat, rather than carpeting.

This is for easy cleaning when a prisoner being transported urinates or vomits in the vehicle.

My wife wet herself in our car not long ago , she was in the front and the seats are leather ,it wasn't on purpose, she'd been trying not to all the way home , luckily her panties , tights and dress took a lot of it so I just later dried the seat and used leather conditioner ,

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Kelly, that was not very nice of you....

I probably depends on what type of seat the car had, was it leather or ordinary seats? It probably wasn't very pleasant for the owner when he noticed and probably difficult to clean the seat aswell.

I once had someone peed in my friends car seat when I studied abroad in California, I borrowed a car from a fellow student who went for holiday for some weeks and I used it mainly to get to the beach to surf. However, occasionally some friends (girls) used to get a ride back home from the beach. They usually just wore their bikinis, after a while I started to smell a strange smell in the car and the seat in the back had stains, I never really understood where it came from but when I think back on it I think it was one of the girls peeing in the seat. I wouldn't really notice it if they where wearing bikinis right??

• Like 2
  • 6 years later...
On 11/6/2015 at 7:40 AM, Nicotown said:

Kelly, that was not very nice of you....

I probably depends on what type of seat the car had, was it leather or ordinary seats? It probably wasn't very pleasant for the owner when he noticed and probably difficult to clean the seat aswell.

I once had someone peed in my friends car seat when I studied abroad in California, I borrowed a car from a fellow student who went for holiday for some weeks and I used it mainly to get to the beach to surf. However, occasionally some friends (girls) used to get a ride back home from the beach. They usually just wore their bikinis, after a while I started to smell a strange smell in the car and the seat in the back had stains, I never really understood where it came from but when I think back on it I think it was one of the girls peeing in the seat. I wouldn't really notice it if they where wearing bikinis right??

You might disagree but i think its hot, if i were there I would have put my face on her wet seat.