Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
F.W

Streams..

Recommended Posts

On 4/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, puddyls said:

that came out really loud. like the hiss and the splashing. just as the next door neighbors also came out to their backyard 😬F0D70387-DEF0-4B56-82D0-023484A59CF3.thumb.jpeg.49f3aa77cb34b86ed8f2dca557c02988.jpeg

Now the plants will wither.

Edited by Karol
  • Cheeky 1

Share this post


Link to post

Who can pee at a greater distance and who pee strongest: Men or women? Some evidence is needed for an answer.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/12/2020 at 3:31 PM, puddyls said:

that came out really loud. like the hiss and the splashing. just as the next door neighbors also came out to their backyard 😬F0D70387-DEF0-4B56-82D0-023484A59CF3.thumb.jpeg.49f3aa77cb34b86ed8f2dca557c02988.jpeg

What fun it must be to be in your backyard! Or the neighbor's for that matter. 😆

Maybe you could have a little get together for your best friends sometime. Of course, we'd all keep a safe distance from one another, but that bush would sure get a lot of atrtention.

  • Cheeky 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/15/2020 at 11:08 AM, Karol said:

Who can pee at a greater distance and who pee strongest: Men or women? Some evidence is needed for an answer.

women will win in both disciplines i'm quite sure...reason is, their streams have much less friction than ours, due to our 'extension' ;)...unfortunately, as a consequence, their streams don't last as long...quite a number of girls/women will be able to shoot 5 meters or more, provided they have built up enough pressure and sit in the right position (squatting, leaning slightly backwards against a wall in order to get that 45 degrees upwards angle)

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, matt2 said:

women will win in both disciplines i'm quite sure...reason is, their streams have much less friction than ours, due to our 'extension' ;)...unfortunately, as a consequence, their streams don't last as long...quite a number of girls/women will be able to shoot 5 meters or more, provided they have built up enough pressure and sit in the right position (squatting, leaning slightly backwards against a wall in order to get that 45 degrees upwards angle)

5 meters, it's probably impossible. Did you see it in a movie or in reality? Maybe a woman will speak.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Live Chat

Live Chat

    You must be logged in to post in the live chat. It's free and easy to register in under 30 seconds.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...