Is it true that girls easily can pee where they are sitting when they wear skirts?

I once discussed with a woman on a chat page where she explained that she used to pee a little at house parties where she was sitting when she was wearing a skirt. She explained she was just peeing a few drops and had never been caught doing it. I think its sounds mean but also very naughty. Is this something you girls have done or is it just a naughty fantasy?

Please share your stories if you have one.

I once discussed with a woman on a chat page where she explained that she used to pee a little at house parties where she was sitting when she was wearing a skirt. She explained she was just peeing a few drops and had never been caught doing it. I think its sounds mean but also very naughty. Is this something you girls have done or is it just a naughty fantasy?

Please share your stories if you have one.

I gues anyone can pee anytime really,male or female,its just the wet undies to think about!

I must agree with Kevin. I think it's a lot more difficult for a man without being obvious. As far as girls go; yes, panties do get in the way. The solution is go commando, or discretely remove them beforehand. The length of the dress or skirt also makes a difference. The shorter the dress/skirt the less obvious it is to just pull it up over your butt as you sit. Benches with slats, lawn chairs with webbing or open lattice seats work great. You can also sit toward the front of the chair or bench. If you keep your legs together, it's hardly noticeable. Of course you need to watch what's under the chair. Grass or gravel is best. Hard concrete or asphalt makes it more noticeable.

I've never peed while sitting in an upholstered chair, sofa or in an indoor setting like that. But my techniques have always worked well for me in the great outdoors.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
I must agree with Kevin. I think it's a lot more difficult for a man without being obvious. As far as girls go; yes, panties do get in the way. The solution is go commando, or discretely remove them beforehand. The length of the dress or skirt also makes a difference. The shorter the dress/skirt the less obvious it is to just pull it up over your butt as you sit. Benches with slats, lawn chairs with webbing or open lattice seats work great. You can also sit toward the front of the chair or bench. If you keep your legs together, it's hardly noticeable. Of course you need to watch what's under the chair. Grass or gravel is best. Hard concrete or asphalt makes it more noticeable.

I've never peed while sitting in an upholstered chair, sofa or in an indoor setting like that. But my techniques have always worked well for me in the great outdoors.

I can see how a latticed chair,while making your butt look like its been griddled,is handy for a sneaky girly wee,that we guys couldnt get away with.

Wearing a skirt makes peeing very easy especially when sitting. When wearing a short skirt it is easy to lean forward when sitting so that the hem at the back rides up out of the way. I did sir and pee between the cushions of my friend's beige sofa once when she went upstairs to the toilet for a wee and that was nice and convenient.

I don't know about getting away with a few drops, if I am going to pee on the seat I tend to keep going until I am empty. I usually just do a little spurt for a few seconds to wet the fabric first so that my pee soaks in and does not run off, then a few minutes later pee properly until I am empty. I will then just keep peeing whenever I get the tingle in my bladder. This works well in the cinema last house, the pub when I am there until closing time and on the train.

Although a skirt is a must, it does not have to be a short skirt. I quite enjoy sitting and peeing through my black skirts. Skirts dry between wettings with all the air circulating, and being black don't show the dampness if I sit and wait for the wetness to soak away for a few minutes after peeing.

If the upholstery is unsuitable for wetting (light colour or someone is likely to sit down and notice) it is always possible to sit forward on the seat and pee on the back of my legs or straight on to the carpet which works well in restaurants.

No one expects you to be peeing while sitting, so no one ever notices, and when pee is dilute there is no coloured stain or noticeable smell either. It is often easier to pee on the seat when I am out rather than pee down my legs while standing when I have to make sure there is no puddle. carpet is my friend when there is nowhere to sit.

PP

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

My GF loves peeing all over with her skirt (commando) but she didn't really try it while sitting, only standing. Then also, nobody suspects anything. We did some pretty risky ones, with lots of people all around, and nobody ever noticed. We do often take pics/vids for ourselves to watch later. :)

Lot of good comments here. I must admit I am slightly shocked that some of you girls are this bad. Pauly Peeps for instance, peeing on peoples furniture and carpets? Is this random people you visit at parties or people you know? Have you ever heard anything from these people in the time after? I think its mean of you, but at the same time unbelievable sexy and naughty.

If I am about to do such a thing, I either won't wear any panties, or will remove them prior to peeing. I don't have too much experience with naughty peeing, but when doing so, I prefer to wear a short skirt, no panties, and raise up the back of the skirt while seated. I mostly like to pee in nature or on lawn chairs, benches, or leaning toward the front of steps. In my neck of the woods, there are many big rocks and boulders. Perfect seating as they get painted with my stream. Or seated in a soft meadow, with my puddle bubbling up in front of me. I just love peeing.

Simpfan, I like the idea of seen you peeing on a boulder seeing your pee stream running down

Lot of good comments here. I must admit I am slightly shocked that some of you girls are this bad. Pauly Peeps for instance, peeing on peoples furniture and carpets? Is this random people you visit at parties or people you know? Have you ever heard anything from these people in the time after? I think its mean of you, but at the same time unbelievable sexy and naughty.

Hi Nicotown

If I want to pee I will just do it in the most convenient place for me, and if I am sitting on my friend's sofa and I think I can get away with just doing it there that is where I will go. That said I have only done that once, and my friend never noticed which is one of the advantages of drinking a lot so my pee is always dilute.

As a sign that no one notices I always pee in the pub, and even after over a year of peeing all evening sometimes on the seat and always on the carpet in one pub two or three times a week there was nothing to notice once my pee dried, and they never clean the carpet ever!

It might seem bad, but really I don't consider it bad because no one notices and it does not affect anyone.

PP

• Like 1