Greetings - Im interested mostly in live pee shows

yupyuphello

Welcome to the site, thanks for introducing yourself. :)

There's definitely something hot about live pee shows, but you're right there are very few (often due to restrictions by cam websites... for some reason). There's a chance you might find something like that here though. I've toyed with the idea of setting up a cam service dedicated to pee, but finding enough models willing to participate would be tricky.

See you around the forum.

There's definitely something hot about live pee shows, but you're right there are very few (often due to restrictions by cam websites... for some reason). There's a chance you might find something like that here though. I've toyed with the idea of setting up a cam service dedicated to pee, but finding enough models willing to participate would be tricky.

Thanks! Its fun to be here! I would totally support the cam service! I dont think it would be a ton of models, but id happily point the girls ive met who are into in this direction. It migth work better as a place to arrange shows (and occaisonally chat in public) so that even if the models arent there it could be useful!

• 2 weeks later...

Even if you only had a few models I'd be up for it (pun intended). Of course, we'd probably crash the site with the sudden increase in visitors at show time. :tongue:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Most girls charge money for their shows as well.. .which is totally understandable because we all have bills to pay right? I mean no one wants to work for free. . .would you? So as soon as guys hear that they have to pay for a show they lose interests. That has been my experience anyway. Its a very uncomfortable feeling for a girl to hold in her pee in order to achieve a good wet show. . . so unless you guys are willing to compensate her for her time and efforts I don't see this happening. So the real questions is. . . . are you looking for paid shows or shows for free. That changes everything when answering your question.

Most girls charge money for their shows as well.. .which is totally understandable because we all have bills to pay right? I mean no one wants to work for free. . .would you? So as soon as guys hear that they have to pay for a show they lose interests. That has been my experience anyway. Its a very uncomfortable feeling for a girl to hold in her pee in order to achieve a good wet show. . . so unless you guys are willing to compensate her for her time and efforts I don't see this happening. So the real questions is. . . . are you looking for paid shows or shows for free. That changes everything when answering your question.

Theres tons of pee videos..I doubt any girl will do it live for free,unless you have kind of built up a rapport with her on WGP for example.

You make a good point, MP. Price of admission and timing are factors that would have to be considered. I'm not lucky enough to have a pee pal so I'd be happy to contribute if the timing is right, but time is scarce in my world and I'm likely to miss the show anyway. I keep hoping something will work out. :biggrin:

Oh yeah totally understand! Im happy to pay for the show! Though i would say i dont have a unlimited budget, and because of the extreme nature of what im interested in most models (particularly those who arent really into pee stuff) charge alot for it.

totally understandable, you amazing girls should all charge whatever makes it worth it! i just dont have the budget for some of the more expensive options that are quoted

But certainly happy to pay!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh yeah totally understand! Im happy to pay for the show! Though i would say i dont have a unlimited budget, and because of the extreme nature of what im interested in most models (particularly those who arent really into pee stuff) charge alot for it.

totally understandable, you amazing girls should all charge whatever makes it worth it! i just dont have the budget for some of the more expensive options that are quoted

But certainly happy to pay!

Well if I ever get together with my friends we would only charge you a standard cam show rate even if we pee : )

Well, if it were free I'd be likely to take a look whatever it was and see how interesting it was. As something that must be paid for, I'd likely only go for something I knew I'd be into. I understand totally that no girl is going to offer up a public show to all comers for free. But equally, no one is going to pay for something unless they are sure they are going to enjoy it.

The best compromise would be for girls to offer up a few screenshots for free - perhaps a brief 20 second promo vid - by way of advertisement. With the actual live shows pay per view only.

Personally, the sort of thing I'd pay for would be live shows featuring ladies pissing on beds, on floors, on carpets, etc. The longer the pees and the sexier any pee talk beforehand would determine whether I'd come back for more. I wouldn't be particularly likely to pay for wetting, or desperation, or solo pees on toilets and stuff like that. But plenty of others might. I might pay for girl on girl golden showers, especially if somewhere naughty like on the bed or in the kitchen.

But I guess it depends how many potential paying customers there are willing to pay for whatever. More than one person - obviously necessary for golden showers - would increase costs and therefore prices since both would have to earn enough from it to be worthwhile. Also, any naughty peeing which damages carpets or whatever adds to costs, so things like the purchase of old mattresses, carpet offcuts, and the sheer hassle factor involved in washing pissy sheets, would tend to up prices.

I guess it would all come down to how many girls are willing to do whatever for what price, and how many potential viewers are willing to pay that price for whatever is being performed.

• 2 weeks later...

Admin can censor this if necessary, but LiveJasmin cam shows have various performers who are willing to give nice pee shows for anywhere from $1.99-4.99/min, all depending on the "popularity" of the model. It is technically forbidden, but if you establish a friendly relationship with the model, you will get all the fresh pee you can handle (with your eyes I mean.)