UK pee fans

Hi all

I've been approached by a documentary producer for Channel 4 in the UK, they are making a series of short docu-films about fetishes and one will be on peeing.

They are looking for people who want to appear (anonymity assured if you choose) and I said I'd circulate more widely.

I'm likely to be interviewed as they want to understand outdoor peeing, anybody else if you are interested please PM me and I can put you in touch.

I hope this is OK to post, I'm 100% genuine and so is the producer and production company. I was contacted via Cascade mag and have spoken on the phone to the film producer concerned.

I don't think it will be broadcast by the BBC as it is a channel 4 broadcast

Very interesting that they are filming a series on different fetishes that people enjoy in .

Hope to see it on B.B.C. America . Once it has been produced and released to be shown here in the U.S. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I wouldnt want to be involved.These things make you look like freaks,i like my fetishes seedy and unspoken of..

I only would anonymously of course, but it would be interesting to have the opportunity to try and explain our fetish... even though that's often hard to do. If the right people are interviewed and make some fair points, perhaps a few people watching might not only start to view a pee fetish as slightly more 'acceptable', but even investigate further to see whether they might be interested too. You're right though, it'll likely be more distasteful and slightly mocking rather than enlightening. Still, worth a watch I imagine, just not entirely sure how they plan on presenting it.

Sometimes,things are better left unexplained.We love the pee fetish,yet others would be appalled or judgmental.There was one years ago about guys who wear big nappies and enjoy being changed,it basically made them look foolish,and was probably a bit disrespectful to them.

• 5 months later...

Here is the link to it from 4 On Demand.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-british-sex-survey/on-demand/62256-001

It may only work in the UK though and you have to sign in to prove you are old enough to watch it.

I saw the first part on the TV yesterday and it didn't show much of peeing, but it did at least list watersports as the 9th most popular fetish in the UK.

Here is the link to it from 4 On Demand.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-british-sex-survey/on-demand/62256-001

It may only work in the UK though and you have to sign in to prove you are old enough to watch it.

I saw the first part on the TV yesterday and it didn't show much of peeing, but it did at least list watersports as the 9th most popular fetish in the UK.

9th,wow,i wonder what was the first?The mind boggles...