The lodgers panties

I recently managed to sniff a nice colleagues knickers,as i was visiting her to help her move some stuff.She went next door for 5 mins,and i just found a pair in her bedroom,got a quick sniff etc.Didnt have time to tug or anything,but was lovely the same.I reckon she only wore them for a few hours.mmm

• Like 3
any u

any updates on this Bobby? would love to hear more if its continued

Not a lot happening really , any more finds I'll post straight away , I'm still doing the washing and her underwear is always very soiled but not really peeing related , I'll keep looking though ,

• Like 1
Do keep trying...:thumbsup:

Bingo , !! She just got in from work , peed and left these in the wash basket , the strong pee smell is wonderful , she couldn't have wiped but just had a two minute shower then changed and went out for dinner ,

image.jpeg.509aa0bc80bddf825dee1fa1f7784db1.jpeg

• Like 1
Bingo , !! She just got in from work , peed and left these in the wash basket , the strong pee smell is wonderful , she couldn't have wiped but just had a two minute shower then changed and went out for dinner , [ATTACH=full]64645[/ATTACH]

where does she actually pee? is it in the toilet or does she stand in the bath to do it? i cant imagine she would wet her trousers otherwise youd find more items in the wash baskets

where does she actually pee? is it in the toilet or does she stand in the bath to do it? i cant imagine she would wet her trousers otherwise youd find more items in the wash baskets

She does get pee on other things , my wife evidently threw out some black tights she found that quote ( reeked of pee ) , the underwear I found tonight was only a bit wet , I think she peed and just pulled them back up knowing she was shortly going in the shower , there has been black work trousers that smell of wee but they were dry and not stained ,

• 3 weeks later...

These were in the wash this morning, they both went To a Christmas party ( yes I know it's January) and although they look pretty clean they absolutely reek of pee and right up to the back where they must have been cleaning her bum , as there so skimpy she could even just pee through them ,

image.jpeg.7b22b29eeaaced89266a30050210167c.jpeg

image.jpeg.915eafc3fad5dd3d5bbaa90955a026ac.jpeg

image.jpeg.34d18584181bf228eb38f7ea8b1d298b.jpeg

• Like 1
These were in the wash this morning, they both went To a Christmas party ( yes I know it's January) and although they look pretty clean they absolutely reek of pee and right up to the back where they must have been cleaning her bum , as there so skimpy she could even just pee through them ,

does she do it in the room of your Son? you may have a son thats into the same thing as you hence why shes doing it so frequently...

Tha

does she do it in the room of your Son? you may have a son thats into the same thing as you hence why shes doing it so frequently...
. Thats a great thought , like father like son , no she seems to do it mostly walking home from work or on her own in the bathroom ,
Tha

. Thats a great thought , like father like son , no she seems to do it mostly walking home from work or on her own in the bathroom ,

ok fair enough, well keep us all updated!! like us she may enjoy the thrill of wetting out in public whilst wearing black because she knows she'll be safe and can change at home...besides for us secret admirers...its pretty hot :-D did you eventually find out if she had a medical issue though? would hate to find it hot if it was out of her control

• 2 weeks later...

She's a very fit 22 yo woman in more ways than one !! I actually think it's more a case of it doesn't bother her if she gets wet knickers , the way she leaves them laying about it wouldn't seem like she's embarrassed by it

My Mrs found these in the wash basket yesterday , they don't show much but were soaking wet all through the gusset,!! My wife just put them in the wash pile and didn't say anything but I knew she noticed how wet they were , the really strong pungent pee smell was wonderful ,

d

image.jpeg.04281cac90a8ffa569eb65741d51c4da.jpeg

image.jpeg.1936a82c6feca6ee790fe595e0ae8072.jpeg

image.jpg.4456630055cad9d535539e80d1981f5a.jpg

• Like 1
[ATTACH=full]69130[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]69129[/ATTACH]

My Mrs found these in the wash basket yesterday , they don't show much but were soaking wet all through the gusset,!! My wife just put them in the wash pile and didn't say anything but I knew she noticed how wet they were , the really strong pungent pee smell was wonderful , [ATTACH=full]69128[/ATTACH]d

you should try set up some sort of cameras to try and record it in some way, that way we can share the wonderfulness with you ;-) btw, what does your wife think about what she does?

you should try set up some sort of cameras to try and record it in some way, that way we can share the wonderfulness with you :wink: btw, what does your wife think about what she does?

I'm really hoping that one day she'll just do it when I'm around or turn up after work soaking wet , she has got in with wet tights before according to my wife , my wonderful wife knows I'm into peeing and sometimes we have some fun but not as often as we used too , she does have the odd genuine accident so she knows I'm interested in the boys girlfriend,

Does your wife have a pee fetish like yourself / does she just acknowledge the fact . That you lie pee . That of your Son's G/F . Having a pee fetish as well as you do .

That's what I want to know / understand about all this here .

My wife used to indulge in some water sports when we first got together, she's now got quite bad mobility problems so any accidents are real accidents and that's not the same or fun especially for her , I don't think the boys girlfriend has a peeing fetish but it's just that wet knickers truly don't bother her , she's so open about it and just leaves wet knickers/tights in the wash and not just for me to find but my wife as well ,

My wife used to indulge in some water sports when we first got together, she's now got quite bad mobility problems so any accidents are real accidents and that's not the same or fun especially for her , I don't think the boys girlfriend has a peeing fetish but it's just that wet knickers truly don't bother her , she's so open about it and just leaves wet knickers/tights in the wash and not just for me to find but my wife as well ,

i agree with you about the genuine accidents thing, it's never a pleasant sight even as a pee lover to see someone have a genuine accident when they don't want it to happen just feels quite wrong to get a kick out of it that way

have you ever found any wet patches in your boys room or in his bed or anything like that or does she do it in the toilet (bathroom to US cohorts)? she must have a fetish if she does it on the way back to your house though, theres no possible way anyone would be lazy enough to piss themselves before getting home making a mess of their trousers and work shoes etc, well at least in my view anyway

• 3 weeks later...

any news on this yet?

any news on this yet?

Two days ago I went into they're room with my wife to look for holiday brochures, the room smelt of pee and my wife picked up some silver / grey panties , even with her holding them I could tell the smell was from them , they were dry and I didn't get to see them properly and I've no idea where she peed in them , my boy has never mentioned it to anyone and my wife thinks she's just lazy ,

Two days ago I went into they're room with my wife to look for holiday brochures, the room smelt of pee and my wife picked up some silver / grey panties , even with her holding them I could tell the smell was from them , they were dry and I didn't get to see them properly and I've no idea where she peed in them , my boy has never mentioned it to anyone and my wife thinks she's just lazy ,

sounds like a good spy/discreet internal snoop might be in order to determine what her deal really is ;) but obviously with the risk factor its up to you to undertake that

Do keep us informed of what's going on . Though don't risk invading your son's and his G/F's privacy . In finding out more about her pee interests . As it's not worth finding out about everything they / she is doing. As I believe it would be wrong and would mess up anything in the future. That they / she enjoys in. So just keep a low profile on what's going on with them / her . In not causing any trouble nor embarrassment to Her. In finding out more of what' she's doing.

The two of them are going on a two year around the world once in a lifetime trip at the end of the year and I heard c---- telling my wife she'd have to take plenty of underwear in case of accidents,!!!! Anything I find I'll post but I'm not putting a camera anywhere,!

The two of them are going on a two year around the world once in a lifetime trip at the end of the year and I heard c---- telling my wife she'd have to take plenty of underwear in case of accidents,!!!! Anything I find I'll post but I'm not putting a camera anywhere,!

My good lady was clearing up this morning and found these in there bedroom , she asked me to put them in the wash and they were dry but reeked of pee , it's a pity we can't have scratch and smell pics ,!!

image.jpeg.52f0a6d9c162cbfaec1b199ac4fb21ef.jpeg

image.jpeg.25964004f8a1b0a13a53c10c12545687.jpeg

• Like 1