The lodgers panties

[ATTACH=full]71225[/ATTACH]

My good lady was clearing up this morning and found these in there bedroom , she asked me to put them in the wash and they were dry but reeked of pee , it's a pity we can't have scratch and smell pics ,!! [ATTACH=full]71224[/ATTACH]

Well look what I found ,! The boy and C---- went to the zoo and my Mrs said it would be a good time to change the bed sheets , she told me to fit a clean duvet cover and this is what I found ,!!and still slightly damp , I managed to take these pics and hide my erection before calling my wife to have a look , she was not impressed,!!

x

image.jpeg.1e2505ce84aff2944e8606651653b075.jpeg

image.jpeg.21c7faadf6ab9bea6250f9b69544419b.jpeg

• Like 2
Well look what I found ,! The boy and C---- went to the zoo and my Mrs said it would be a good time to change the bed sheets , she told me to fit a clean duvet cover and this is what I found ,!!and still slightly damp , I managed to take these pics and hide my erection before calling my wife to have a look , she was not impressed,!![ATTACH=full]71980[/ATTACH]x[ATTACH=full]71981[/ATTACH]

you should really investigate into whether shes doing it because she has an uncontrollable incontinence problem, or if shes doing it because she genuinely has a wet fetish like you do...i take it this is the divet shared by both of them when they sleep?

you should really investigate into whether shes doing it because she has an uncontrollable incontinence problem, or if shes doing it because she genuinely has a wet fetish like you do...i take it this is the divet shared by both of them when they sleep?

It was , my Mrs has been into town and brought a new one , oddly it didn't hardly show with the flowery cover on it but it would have smelt when it dried , that stain in very big and the photos are of both sides , also the bed itself wasn't stained so they must have been laying on the bed when whoever it was peed ,

• 4 weeks later...
It was , my Mrs has been into town and brought a new one , oddly it didn't hardly show with the flowery cover on it but it would have smelt when it dried , that stain in very big and the photos are of both sides , also the bed itself wasn't stained so they must have been laying on the bed when whoever it was peed ,
. Just done another night shift and got back at midday ,,I asked the wife why the front porch is so clean and she said she'd tell me later , ! She did , evidently C---- and my boy got back in the early hours without any keys , my Mrs was woken by the boy phoning , he asked her to be quick if she could ,! She has mobility problems so couldn't and found C----- on the doorstep in a a puddle of pee ,!! She wasn't drunk but was a bit tipsy and after peeing in her new leggings went into the shower ,! I'm still looking for the clothes but she might have washed them , also my Mrs made them wash down the porch this morning ,!!
  • 2 months later...
Hiya Bobby, has anything new happened since April? Things have been all quiet from you since your last post

I know , not sure if something has been said to her but I've not found any wet knickers or clothes for ages , !!! I can assure you I'm still looking and there's been some very dirty panties in the bin but nothing to do with peeing more heavy periods ,!! Not my thing at all ,! Anything changes I'll show them ,

Bobby Boy ,

I suppose that after that wetting accident on your porch . Witnessed by your Mrs. Might have something to do with it . In that your Son's G/F , was really embarrassed by that wetting accident she had on your porch That early morning . That might have put a damper on further wetting fun at this time. I think . So you might not see any wet panties for a little while . Until . Your Son's G/F thinks it's okay to wet Her panties . For you ro eventually find and have to wash them :wink:

So I bet it will start up as soon as she's comfortable in enjoying wetting Her panties :wink: :wink:

Keep us informed , Please .

I really hope so , ! They are on a boat party this weekend so fingers crossed,!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of her knickers I've found for a while , they were dry but smelt quite strongly of pee , [ATTACH=full]85020[/ATTACH]

These were so fresh they were still warm ,!! She literally got in from the gym , took a shower and went to work leaving these in the wash basket ,!!!!

image.jpeg.6dc990f6e20cab52065a7955cf683316.jpeg

image.jpeg.e56a2daad1b1fd3697fdd3c42257ed3d.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
[ATTACH=full]85977[/ATTACH]

These were so fresh they were still warm ,!! She literally got in from the gym , took a shower and went to work leaving these in the wash basket ,!!!![ATTACH=full]85976[/ATTACH]

Latest offering, these were still warm but I've got to admit they smelt gross!!

image.jpeg.eb2d75c77465463b8a294a2c4b31903f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...