The lodgers panties

I posted a short note a while back about some wet panties I found when putting the washing on one morning , they belonged to my youngest boys girlfriend who lives with us , they were dry but smelt really strongly of pee , anyway yesterday I'm putting the washing on and as no one is at home I'm walking around looking for extra clothes and I found these on the carpet in there bedroom , they smell of pee and are still wet , the lovely girl had peed in them ,

image.jpg.03f8a4a4de2bd16bc90fe95da5d31793.jpg

image.jpg.af2d5571e9a6419ecc97288233aaba47.jpg

• Like 1
[ATTACH=full]53483[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]53484[/ATTACH] I posted a short note a while back about some wet panties I found when putting the washing on one morning , they belonged to my youngest boys girlfriend who lives with us , they were dry but smelt really strongly of pee , anyway yesterday I'm putting the washing on and as no one is at home I'm walking around looking for extra clothes and I found these on the carpet in there bedroom , they smell of pee and are still wet , the lovely girl had peed in them ,

She's done it again , not that I'm complaining,

image.jpg.b261a9dd55ce97b78a4ffb5c5effa1df.jpg

As a former panty thief and panty lover myself, I vastly respect and thank you for what you are doing. Keep on posting![/quote The best thingXana is I don't even have to pinch them , she just leaves them in they're bedroom , I would imagine that she thinks my wife is putting them in the wash , they do smell wonderfull
I wonder if these panties she had worn and had peed in . Were only damp / were they very wet in the crotch ?

If so where did she pee ? :wink:

Excellent photos by the way . Plus I like the style of panties she likes to wear & wet in :wink: :wink:

This is the question, I can't find any wet flooring or carpet (pity ) so I think it must be in the bathroom which has a wooden floor or in the wet room , I still don't know why they're left in the bedroom , she was wearing them yesterday evening as we all helped do dinner and when she squatted at the freezer I just made out the waistband,

They do turn me on when I find them and she is a very attractive 21yo , but the thought that she's my boys girlfriend takes the edge of it a bit , but anyway they look and smell lovely and her panties always seem a bit stained even if there's no wee ,

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
They do turn me on when I find them and she is a very attractive 21yo , but the thought that she's my boys girlfriend takes the edge of it a bit , but anyway they look and smell lovely and her panties always seem a bit stained even if there's no wee ,

It's been a bit quiet on the pantie finds although I've been doing the washing but then yesterday bingo ,! Found these on carpet in they're bedroom , second pic is when I put them on the bed , they didn't smell much but looked lovely , my mrs must wonder why I enjoy doing the washing ,!!

image.jpg.89a200d1b782a658ef3730dbd1f0bdea.jpg

image.jpg.01389a88d84d0b0ec121d69c35d73f7e.jpg

• Like 2

You are lucky that you are finding these. Lucky that she is doing it and lucky that she is leaving them for you to find. I am surprised that she is leaving them on the floor rather than putting them in the wash herself. She must know that the washing is being done by you or someone other than her, so she must realise that whoever is doing the washing must know that she has very wet knickers. I'm surprised that she doesn't rinse them out. Anyway, a very nice find and thank you for sharing them.

We once had a female lodger years ago and I remember I had to go in her room for something - the boiler was in a cupboard in there and I had to go and reset it. She was generally a very neat and tidy girl, but when I went in, I found a nice pair of knickers lying on the floor in the corner. They weren't soaking wet, but they did have a lovely aroma....... I think she might have had a small accident. I didn't generally get to see her knickers because she did her own washing.

• Like 2
That makes me wonder to . What she's thinks about your interest in these panties you have .

Keep us all informed omn what does go on with you and what you are interested in as well .

It puzzles me too as anyone in the house could find them before me and I think from conversation with my wife that she's found some as well , I think she does genuinely wet them as she and my wife came back from shopping in town just two days ago and the young one flew through the door and bolted upstairs , when my wife came in I asked where C---- had gone and my mrs laughed and said she'd told her she had to pee bad on the way home so had to make a run for the loo ,the other thing is I've never heard a girl pee so loudly in my life , she seems to often be desperate and can be heard peeing in the toilet from downstairs ,!! I'm really hoping with party's over the next few months to witness a wetting , if anything else happens I'll try to get pics ,

• Like 1
It puzzles me too as anyone in the house could find them before me and I think from conversation with my wife that she's found some as well , I think she does genuinely wet them as she and my wife came back from shopping in town just two days ago and the young one flew through the door and bolted upstairs , when my wife came in I asked where C---- had gone and my mrs laughed and said she'd told her she had to pee bad on the way home so had to make a run for the loo ,the other thing is I've never heard a girl pee so loudly in my life , she seems to often be desperate and can be heard peeing in the toilet from downstairs ,!! I'm really hoping with party's over the next few months to witness a wetting , if anything else happens I'll try to get pics ,

I was up at 4.30 this morning and asked to put the wash on , I found these , they weren't wet but do have a lovely stale pee smell and as a bonus a small skid mark ,!

image.jpeg.f4bac491c9c01782cf98aefa208ca8ed.jpeg

image.jpeg.4ef1eb46aa3347f423e3900c400d3078.jpeg

• Like 2
I was up at 4.30 this morning and asked to put the wash on , I found these , they weren't wet but do have a lovely stale pee smell and as a bonus a small skid mark ,! [ATTACH=full]58382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]58383[/ATTACH]

Lovely,do keep the pictures coming Bobby!

Lovely,do keep the pictures coming Bobby!

This is exactly as I found the wash basket at 17.00 this evening,! All six people in the house and these on the landing , they look very pee stained as well but I didn't smell them ,!! Pee I love but that sort of stain isn't my thing ,!!

image.jpeg.e68370eb7dbe7c5e918c3fa28443a1b7.jpeg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
This is exactly as I found the wash basket at 17.00 this evening,! All six people in the house and these on the landing , they look very pee stained as well but I didn't smell them ,!! Pee I love but that sort of stain isn't my thing ,!!

[ATTACH=full]58569[/ATTACH]

No pics yet but just overheard my Mrs talking to C---- , she'd just got in and went straight into the shower , my Mrs told me C---- had wet herself but I can't look for wet clothes until everyone goes out ,

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
No pics yet but just overheard my Mrs talking to C---- , she'd just got in and went straight into the shower , my Mrs told me C---- had wet herself but I can't look for wet clothes until everyone goes out ,

Do get pictures if you can of the wet panties!:thumbsup:

Yes !!

Would like to see that myself of those pee wet panties :wink:

Found the panties , might be the same ones that got wet a few weeks back, evidently there was some black work trousers with these but my Mrs washed them so C----could wear them next day , looks like she had a leak in other areas as well , !!

image.jpeg.a289adb88235ac5aa6da490ab8d1a63a.jpeg

• Like 2
Very interesting in looking over them in the pix you had posted on here . Which of course was also a bit arousing to . in seeing the pee stain in those worn panties :wink:

I wonder how old Cxxx is and whether / not she might have a pee fetish . In being like us and enoy wetting / holding desperation :wink:

Do you know ?

Excellent photo :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Kevin , she's nearly 22 and I've been wondering if she enjoys this ? It seems quite regular and these panties never look that clean even when there washed , I think my Mrs put these ones in the bin because of the blood stains , she walks two miles home from work and is often so desperate to pee she hardly says hello as she runs up to the toilet , I'm just waiting for a day like that when I'm at home alone and I can hope to witness a wetting ,

• Like 2
Found the panties , might be the same ones that got wet a few weeks back, evidently there was some black work trousers with these but my Mrs washed them so C----could wear them next day , looks like she had a leak in other areas as well , !! [ATTACH=full]59304[/ATTACH]

That bloodstain looks in a funny place somehow,i hope she was ok,is that the front or rear?

• 4 weeks later...
[ATTACH=full]59542[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]59543[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]59544[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]59545[/ATTACH] E

Even my Mrs thinks she enjoys doing this now , these weren't even hidden but the black tights were thrown in the bin by my Mrs ,

Nothing for weeks and then, she got up and showered and I heard her going in the wash basket when she came out , after she went to work I found these in the wash ,! They smelt quite strong ,

image.jpeg.5d168c42a782066a21ed8b53b0c9e890.jpeg

image.jpeg.645d4219cd128ec5d2be6abe38469390.jpeg

Then again , FW, she just might like the feeling of a full bladder and letting a little wee out just for the fun of it :wink:

Don't you think so ............. :wink:

I think she must be enjoying it to some extent, she's never shy about anyone finding her wet knickers , not sure about the Doctor, they might cure the problem, !!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...