Names for our bits.

F.W

I guess there are hundreds of names for our penis or vagina.It seems a shame that most insults are also references to the vagina,but anyway....Just for fun,lets try to list as many as we can find.My favourite for penis is "winky",willy,cock,knob..Vagina,is c**t(i hate that word),fanny,pussy,tuppence.Anymore,just for fun..?

There are many, many Swedish names for the vagina. One of the most common is "fitta", which I hate, probably because it's commonly used as an insult too. The Swedish name I love most is, I think, "kussimurra". It sounds so cute!!! One of the English names I love to use is "mimsy"! I guess, that some of you already know that *giggle*!

• Like 3
There are many, many Swedish names for the vagina. One of the most common is "fitta", which I hate, probably because it's commonly used as an insult too. The Swedish name I love most is, I think, "kussimurra". It sounds so cute!!! One of the English names I love to use is "mimsy"! I guess, that some of you already know that *giggle*!

Yes Vikka,i think we know about that "mimsy" of yours by now,and the hours of fun you have with it,ahem....:wink:Kussimurra,sounds like a Japanese WW2 Admiral,but a cute word indeed,i must try use it sometime..Great,i was hoping for all these different words,are there any Swedish for the men parts,even though youre not really into guys?Thanks!

One of my earliest memories that I can recall was 'tail', applied to both genders! Then I can remember 'split', for the vagina only. I've always love 'cock'..."gosh look at the size of his cock..." But I also like 'Prick'. 'Cunny' is a word that I often use on-line, as in "My cunny is wet, babe". Mimsy and Fitta are new expressions to me. 'Fitta' sounds like Pitta, as in the flat bread that has a slit that you put meat into etc! The British artist Sarah Lucas, made a piece of sculpture called 'Two Fried Eggs and a Kebab', I think a specific 'cockney' term for breasts and vagina. But, having said all of that, I will also often resort to the correct anatomical names; Vagina, Inner and Outer Labia, Urethra, (a lovely word), clitoris and Mons Veneris, (The fatty area above the vagina). Penis and Scrotum...all very poetic. I could go on.

One of my earliest memories that I can recall was 'tail', applied to both genders! Then I can remember 'split', for the vagina only. I've always love 'cock'..."gosh look at the size of his cock..." But I also like 'Prick'. 'Cunny' is a word that I often use on-line, as in "My cunny is wet, babe". Mimsy and Fitta are new expressions to me. 'Fitta' sounds like Pitta, as in the flat bread that has a slit that you put meat into etc! The British artist Sarah Lucas, made a piece of sculpture called 'Two Fried Eggs and a Kebab', I think a specific 'cockney' term for breasts and vagina. But, having said all of that, I will also often resort to the correct anatomical names; Vagina, Inner and Outer Labia, Urethra, (a lovely word), clitoris and Mons Veneris, (The fatty area above the vagina). Penis and Scrotum...all very poetic. I could go on.

I also do like the correct words,labia,scrotum,and the lovely Mons Veneris.

• 4 weeks later...
a slang term i've always called mine is muffin. don't really know when it started. just it sounds better than most american slang for vajayjay.

Muffin sounds so cute too!I thought of an English one,"Minge",which isnt really as cute as Muffin,i do think "vajayjay" is ridiculous,to be honest,"vag" is better than that.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer the proper anatomical names for ladies. My GF likes to call it "pussy". Personally I just prefer vulva, vagina, clitoris etc.

For guys - I honestly dislike *all* of them. When I have to mention it, I call it my "thing", for lack of an acceptable alternative.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that it is interesting that for the male 'bits', most of the names are for just one part - penis, testes or scrotum, with few referring to whole 'package'. Yet most of the names for the female 'bits' covering everything, with far less referring separately to the individual parts. Even fewer slang words for the part which is of interest to members of this forum, the hole which girls piss out of. I suspect that it is because the individual parts of the male genitalia are more visible than the female.

OK, here are a few off the top of my head, no opinion as to likes or dislikes of the terminology. I have avoided using the correct terminology for the sake of lowering the tone of the thread :biggrin:

Male first and in no particular order:

Prick

Dick

Cock

Knob

John Thomas (I think this term came from a classic book whose name escapes me at the moment)

Tail (tends to be used referring to small people)

Willy

Meat and two veg

Ladies, and there seem to be more for some reason, and again in no particular order:

Slit

Cunt (many find this term offensive, I am OK with it but it is coarse)

Fanny (UK only)

Pussy (my preferred term)

Front bottom (used with small people)

Vag

Fufu

Tuppence

Quim (seems old English term I think)

Cunny (again an old English term)

Snatch

Gash

Axe wound (OK that one I really don't like)

Flower

Lady bits

Muff

Twat

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The Chinese call a vulva  "the jade gate", and the clitoris is "the pearl on the step".  I've no idea how to say it in any Chinese language,  but I think those translations are rather nice.

In Thailand it's called a clam ("hoy")  rather than a pussy.    "gin hoy" = "eat clam" which is their term for cunnilingus.  (I haven't been there, but one never knows when this sort of knowledge might come in useful :10_wink: )

• Like 2
22 hours ago, likesToLick said:

The Chinese call a vulva  "the jade gate", and the clitoris is "the pearl on the step".  I've no idea how to say it in any Chinese language,  but I think those translations are rather nice.

Do the Chinese also have a specific name for the female urethral orifice?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Vagina

There appear to be more words for vagina than for penis. The former are more commonly used as insults and are also more aggressive and have negative connotations:

• (, , , IM: B) = cunt
  • jībái (simplified Chinese: 鸡白; traditional Chinese: 雞白) = cunt (Taiwanese Mandarin, near-homophone of Hokkien profanity chi-bai)
  • xiǎomèimei (Chinese: 小妹妹) = pussy (lit. "little younger sister", see. xiaodidi above)
  • bàoyú (鮑魚) = pussy (lit. "abalone" due to its flesh having a superficial resemblance to a vulva)
  • èrbī (二屄, IM: 2B) = fucking idiot or inbred (lit. "double vagina"; general insult)
  • shǎbī (傻屄) = stupid person (lit. "stupid cunt") IM: SB
  • sāobī (simplified Chinese: 骚屄; traditional Chinese: 騷屄) = bitch (lit. "lewd cunt")
  • chòubī (臭屄) = stinking cunt
  • lànbī (simplified Chinese: 烂屄; traditional Chinese: 爛屄) = rotten cunt
  • yīndào (simplified Chinese: 阴道; traditional Chinese: 陰道) = vagina (scientific)
  • yīnhù (simplified Chinese: 阴户; traditional Chinese: 陰戶) = vulva (scientific)
  • táohuāyuán (桃花園) = vagina (lit. "garden of peach blossoms")
  • zhuāngbī (simplified Chinese: 装屄; traditional Chinese: 裝屄) = poser (lit. "pretending to be the cunt")
  • dà yí mā (simplified Chinese: 大姨妈; traditional Chinese: 大姨媽) = Literally "The Eldest Aunt", a popular mainland contemporary term which refers to menstruation. Comparable to 'A visit from Aunt Flo'[1][2]
  • Anus

• júhuā (Chinese: 菊花); literally "chrysanthemums") - anus. This term comes from the observation that the shape of an anal opening resembles a chrysanthemum flower, where the skin folds are comparable to the flower's small, thin petals. Although nowadays usage is mostly common amongst Chinese netizens, the euphemism has existed in Chinese literature from much earlier.
  • pìyǎn (Chinese: 屁眼) - anal orifice, asshole
  • gāngmén simplified Chinese: 肛门; traditional Chinese: 肛門) - anus (medical term), literally "door of anus".
  • hòutíng (simplified Chinese: 后庭; traditional Chinese: 後庭) - anus. literally "back yard".
  • Sexual intercourse

• cào (/) = to fuck (the first shown Chinese character is made up of components meaning "to enter" and "the flesh"; the second is the etymological graph, with the standard meaning being "to do exercise")
  • gàn (/) = to do = to fuck (alternatively gǎo, to do) or from Hokkien , also means fuck.
  • () (lit. "to enter)" = to fuck. The meaning is obvious and in normal contexts 入 is pronounced rù. But when it is used as a coarse expression, the "u" is elided. See 國語辤典, vol. 3, p. 3257. It is also commonly seen on internet websites and forums as 日, due to similar pronunciation and ease of input.
  • bàojúhuā (爆菊花) = anal sex. (lit. burst the chrysanthemum (anus)), i.e., insert the penis into the anus
  • dǎpào (打炮) = to ejaculate (lit. to fire the cannon)
  • gāocháo (高潮) = Sexual orgasm (lit. high tide, also used to describe a climax point in other domains)
  • chā (插)= to have sex (lit. to insert)
  • chǎofàn (炒飯) = to have sex (lit. "making stir-fried rice")
  • hēi xiū (嘿咻) = to have sex (onomatopoeia for grunting noises made when exerting effort, heave-ho)
  • dǎ huíhé (打回合) = to have sex (lit. "a round of a fight", but usually made into number of rounds if having sex multiple times, such as "打第三回合“ or "round 3 of fighting" to mean "3rd time having sex")
  • qiángjiān (強姦) = rape
  • jījiān (雞姦) = sodomy
  • shèjīng (射精) = to ejaculate (scientific)
  • cháo chuī 潮吹 = female ejaculation; squirt (lit. "orgasm blow")
  • rǔjiāo (乳交) = intermammary sex; tit-fuck (lit. "breast intercourse")
  • zhēnzhū xiàngliàn (珍珠項鍊) = ejaculating on a woman's chest after intramammary sex; pearl necklace
  • jiào chuáng (叫床) = moaning in bed
  • 1 year later...

well, every Language got its own words... revealing mine would reveal my home country, and infringe my privacy shield

in english Language, useful when chatting (in order to hook up!!!!) with girls from around the world, I have no particular shame/preferencies:

PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• Haha 1