Who pees the meanest places of boys and girls?

Are girls or boys the worst when it comes to peeing naughty mean places? Place your comments and explain why you think it is like this?

Hmmm,tricky one because when you gotta go etc.I say that probably women will tend to try pee in the ladies,they usually are sensitive about displaying their vaginas in public,whereas we guys will tend to whip it out where we think we cant be seen,but if we are,so be it.Of course women with their undies down,are kind of open to sexual harassment,if alone anywhere,so i would say guys are more "nasty" in their urinating habits.

I have to agree with glad, you would be surprised when the time comes that you can't hold it in anymore. It is no longer a question of finding a place to go, but more of trying not to leak, once that feeling passes, its all in the timing of squating and peeing... Anywhere!!

My sister inlaw once was waiting for the downstair powder room to be free and just went in the laundry room of her boyfriend parents house and peed in a pile of dirty towels and then put them into the wash.

• Like 2
I have to agree with glad, you would be surprised when the time comes that you can't hold it in anymore. It is no longer a question of finding a place to go, but more of trying not to leak, once that feeling passes, its all in the timing of squating and peeing... Anywhere!!

My sister inlaw once was waiting for the downstair powder room to be free and just went in the laundry room of her boyfriend parents house and peed in a pile of dirty towels and then put them into the wash.

The urge becomes almost uncontrollable and the need is all consuming, you find you have no choice but to have an accident or take control and either spread your legs or squat, no matter where you are.

• Like 1

Men have a bit of a reputation for getting their dicks out and peeing against walls and suchlike - especially after a few drinks. Women tend to try and be more discrete the majority of the time - even when drunk - although I have seen one or two brazen exceptions involving women deliberately peeing in full public view.

In private, though, I do wonder if girls and women are the naughtier. My own sister got into trouble with our mother for having peed on her bedroom carpet. When I spoke to her about it, she claimed to have gotten the idea from a female schoolfriend who did it.

I have been reliably informed, that the ladies' loos in some nightclubs get into a much worse state than the mens' - often with sinks peed in and floors peed on. This might have something to do with the fact that queues for the ladies' loos tend to be longer, though - so some just piss on the floor rather than wait, perhaps.

And in my younger adult days there were several occasions when walking home from pubs with tipsy girls, when they'd grin or laugh as they suggested peeing openly in front of me someplace, grinning as they peed in the road or something, obviously enjoying being watched peeing.

I have also noticed that on pee forums in general, even the female members tend more often to be interested in other girls peeing than in guys doing so.

I do believe that there are a few girls out there who seriously get off on the idea of just pissing anywhere, whereas the guys are more likely to get off at the thought of watching the girls doing it.

• Like 1
Men have a bit of a reputation for getting their dicks out and peeing against walls and suchlike - especially after a few drinks. Women tend to try and be more discrete the majority of the time - even when drunk - although I have seen one or two brazen exceptions involving women deliberately peeing in full public view.

In private, though, I do wonder if girls and women are the naughtier. My own sister got into trouble with our mother for having peed on her bedroom carpet. When I spoke to her about it, she claimed to have gotten the idea from a female schoolfriend who did it.

I have been reliably informed, that the ladies' loos in some nightclubs get into a much worse state than the mens' - often with sinks peed in and floors peed on. This might have something to do with the fact that queues for the ladies' loos tend to be longer, though - so some just piss on the floor rather than wait, perhaps.

And in my younger adult days there were several occasions when walking home from pubs with tipsy girls, when they'd grin or laugh as they suggested peeing openly in front of me someplace, grinning as they peed in the road or something, obviously enjoying being watched peeing.

I have also noticed that on pee forums in general, even the female members tend more often to be interested in other girls peeing than in guys doing so.

I do believe that there are a few girls out there who seriously get off on the idea of just pissing anywhere, whereas the guys are more likely to get off at the thought of watching the girls doing it.

I do believe a lot of girls seem to like seeing other girls wee,rather than if they saw a guy doing it,in general...

I also don´t think there is any difference concerning gender - the only criteria that decides in which place a person will pee is his/her level of desperation. In order to avoid peeing in her clothes, most people will literally pee anywhere, as long as they have the chance to do it.

The only issues that may prevent people from "peeing everywhere" in case of an extreme emergency are possible severe social, economic or even legal consequences. Only under such very special circumstances people (again regardless of gender) may very reluctantly "chose" to pee their clothes instead of peeing in very "unconventional" places.

However, I do think that in principle it can actually be EASIER for females - as long as they wear skirts or dresses! - to pee practically unnoticed in public in comparison to men! Most people believe it´s the contrary - but it´s not! The sight of men peeing in public is quite familiar, simply because as soon as other people are around, they will clearly notice what theses guys are doing. However, females wearing skirts or dresses have many chances to pee in public completely unnoticed - f.e. standing in a huge crowd, sitting on the grass in a park, on the curb of a sidewalk, on a bench, etc., etc . It´s just females wearing pants who have a clear disadvantage concerning the extent of exposure they need to do.

The urge becomes almost uncontrollable and the need is all consuming, you find you have no choice but to have an accident or take control and either spread your legs or squat, no matter where you are.

Within reason! I'm not going to pee along a sidewalk full of people or in the open in front of a crowd when it's obvious what you're doing. A little discretion is necessary.

I try to be discrete about it specially when going to a festival. Unless there is no line ups, I will use them but since I can't hold it in as long, I find a spot and we go. There were some guys that would basically stop, look and I would smile at them and look somewhere else. Eventually they would keep walking.

Women/Girls, specially in clubs would not wait in line and would use the mens sink or garbage pale. I do admit that women are more interesting than men to watch. I don't know why. I can't say that I am bisexual but I do have an attraction towards a friend of mine but only when it happened. I just did it with her for the sakes of doing it. Will I do it again? Maybe with some wine but I will not turn it into a habit.

• Like 2
I try to be discrete about it specially when going to a festival. Unless there is no line ups, I will use them but since I can't hold it in as long, I find a spot and we go. There were some guys that would basically stop, look and I would smile at them and look somewhere else. Eventually they would keep walking.

Women/Girls, specially in clubs would not wait in line and would use the mens sink or garbage pale. I do admit that women are more interesting than men to watch. I don't know why. I can't say that I am bisexual but I do have an attraction towards a friend of mine but only when it happened. I just did it with her for the sakes of doing it. Will I do it again? Maybe with some wine but I will not turn it into a habit.

Agreed.You girls sure pee in the most fascinating way.(where DOES it come out from?):laugh:

After seeing how much you can hold, I don't believe that for a minute. I'm sure most guys have bladder envy.

ohhh stop it! lol But I am sure some people would like to be under me... I have been told that from a few messages :shifty:

• Like 1

Yes I agree girls every time, they will squat and pee anywhere if they are bursting

I'm voting girls since they generally try harder not to be see this results in peeing in more unusual places. Example, crowded house party the guys will just go in the yard. Seems girls are more likely to try and find a secluded place in the house. Maybe it just seems that way because I don't pay any attention to the stories of guys peeing....:whistling:

It is a very simple question, but a very complex answer. My views are very much in line with a lot of what has been said above. Putting aside girls who are being paid to be naughty just for the videos and considering only how people in general behave, I think that in normal routine, girls will try harder than men to hold on and wait for a toilet if possible, therefore, I would say that men generally pee outside more often than girls. This is simply because men don't worry as much about being seen or being caught and if they need to pee, they will find a semi discrete place outside and go for it. Apart from people with like minds as ours, I would say that in most cases these public releases by men are probably fairly tame in their "naughtiness". i.e. they will generally be in alleys, quiet corners, behind dumpsters, behind cars etc. I do know of cases where people being drunk have been a bit more adventureous and do things like standing on bridge parapets to pee into a river far below for fun. Men in general don't go into ladies toilets due to (a) there not being a huge problem with queues for the gents and (b) the fear of gaining legal attention for doing so.

However, I think girls are more concerned with modesty (again in general), so will be far more sneaky about their peeing. They will either go into an alley where they don't think they will be seen, or be discrete about going behind a car. They will tend to hold their bladder much longer before committing to peeing outside, so probably pee outside less frequently. But, because they hold longer, they sometimes get very desperate and then they either get no choice and pee very publically or they still try to be discrete which means going somewhere that would be considered more naughty - e.g. the floor of the toilets or a lift or car park stairwell. This is where male and female logic would differ. A woman would pee in a stairwell because it gives cover and that is more important to her than worrying about the result of leaving pee (and often tissues) in the stairwell, wheras a man would be more likely to pee outside because he thinks it is better to do that than leave a mess in the stairwell.

There is a massive amount of research that could be done on this. Maybe even a new type of PhD? It will vary vastly from person to person and depend on how a person has been brought up, the type of people they mix with, the activities they do, whether they are drunk or not, the general availability of toilets in a given circumstance etc. etc. etc.

But overall, I think men are more willing to pee in public, women are less willing to pee in public and therefore more likely to pee in naughty places or using sneaky discrete options.

• Like 1
There's the double standard -- a guy peeing in an alley or doorway finds it normal. For a woman to do this, it's seen as naughty.

the other double standard though is a guy is much more likely to be arrested or fined, Ive seen police ignore women peeing only to arrest a man doing the same in the same vicinity.

• Like 1