Click here to remove ads

'Lickety Split...'

[ATTACH=full]53855[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]53856[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]53857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]53858[/ATTACH]

Sally,do you know this girl,or is it you even?They do seem like kind of intimate personal pictures?x

• Like 1

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

Sally,do you know this girl,or is it you even?They do seem like kind of intimate personal pictures?x

No, 'fraid not Fanny. An inspired 'find' on the internet, but chosen for her natural looks. Indeed, she could be the 'girl next door', I think you will agree?

No, 'fraid not Fanny. An inspired 'find' on the internet, but chosen for her natural looks. Indeed, she could be the 'girl next door', I think you will agree?

Sally ,

I find those photos of that girl very interesting . In that how her clitoris is Highlighted in those photos of Her.

I have never seen how that specific area is shown very unique , arousing and something not seen very often . In skin tone :)

What do you think ?

Thats what makes her more sexy!:)

Kev,

I take it you mean that delectable fold of skin at the top of her vagina, 'the clitoral hood', you can peel it to show the pea sized clitty underneath, although if she's aroused it may just pop out and say hello to you...;-) XX

• Like 1

Kev,

I take it you mean that delectable fold of skin at the top of her vagina, 'the clitoral hood', you can peel it to show the pea sized clitty underneath, although if she's aroused it may just pop out and say hello to you...:wink: XX

Sally ,

Yes , of coyrse I mean the clitoral hood . Plus the area directly around that delectable little knob of flesh . That pops up when the girl is very aroused . That I enjoy in licking and in sucking on that little gem ;)

Along with sucking the area around the area where the clit is hidden . When it's not excited :)

This along with sucking and licking the lips of the pussy too . Till Her girl juices are flowing freely from the vaginal opening . In tasting how sweet a girl can taste. Even when she cums in having Her orgasm . Then it's so much better with all of it mixed. In lapping that up as well ............ So Good :)

• Like 1

More slits for you...

[ATTACH=full]54220[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]54221[/ATTACH]

Sally ,

I about to / close to exploding . In what I'm viewing now :woot: :woot:

As they look so very arousing in how they are pictured in those 2 pix . You have shared on here .

I'm really grateful in what you have just posted . They really look great and all so very arousing too :wink: :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue: :O_o:

Thank You , in sharing these .

Kevin

probably get caught in your teeth, :frown: . . . . but not for very long :laugh::laugh:

That kind of material really picks up scent too..:tongue:

These Tampon string pictures,technically belong in the menstruation pages i guess..But as theres no blood to be seen,i reckon they can go on here.

Kate Humble?

32411959.jpg.1229a98a412acb65558b69e479035c13.jpg

32411997.jpg.3feda5fc9fc2ca2cb55ebcba7c5fbb4e.jpg

32412025.jpg.3b20fb687551b85b10206b5dce2d194d.jpg

32412069.jpg.98faf0b626fe32727104ad4ec676bd72.jpg

32412075.jpg.ae70c63a65deb7fb1782d12298e00b25.jpg

32412115.jpg.ff233b9b100ae96d5c1efc5d42d7cf70.jpg

• Like 5

I really like looking at this pix here as it looks like a tampon is in her pussy and the string is sticking out and plastered to her pussy lips ;)

Just Excellent :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue: :O_o: :cool: ;

32412069.jpg.20e3fc8e56ac8a8ff6607a4530367b6d.jpg

• Like 2

Here's my contribution, taken today in a local beauty spot...XX

[ATTACH=full]52686[/ATTACH]

Mmmm ... Sally, you are the local beauty spot. Very tasty :)

Mmmm,i love finding more juicy slits for you all!:) [/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]55009[/ATTACH] !
I'd walk many a mile for this camel. :)

I snitched this from the cameltoe thread, but I thought that it deserved a re-posting under "Slits"

upload_2014-10-11_16-22-7-jpeg.16808

• Like 4

My girl friend gave me permission to post this picture of her.

I find it hot since I know whose body it is.

upskirt-for-dicknicks-1-jpg.53844

I snitched this from the cameltoe thread, but I thought that it deserved a re-posting under "Slits"

upload_2014-10-11_16-22-7-jpeg.16808

I love this picture. The way the dress clings to her nipples and slit is erotic as hell and yet completely unstaged. A wonderful moment of inspiration.