Slits...

F.W

I want to thank CrissP for helping me out. Admin told me what I had to do to get the picture up.

I tried to follow his steps, but I was still unable to get the picture image up.

Thank You CrissP.

More beautiful "slits",cant get enough of them...:)[ATTACH=full]56027[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]56028[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]56029[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]56030[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]56031[/ATTACH]Beautiful arent they?

I can hear a little voice coming from each one whispering "PLEASE - taste me"

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry girls,this one may make your eyes water...:laugh:[ATTACH=full]56033[/ATTACH]

I wonder what would happen if she peed with the peg closing her 'slit'. I think it might have an interesting affect on the stream (both shape and direction).

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Which is your favourite kind of slit?[ATTACH=full]81232[/ATTACH]Mine is 2nd row from bottom,2nd in from left.Then the next 2 along.

I agree with your first choice with the one on its right and the bottom right hand corner coming close.

Where did you find such an impressive collage of slits?

• Like 1
I agree with your first choice with the one on its right and the bottom right hand corner coming close.

Where did you find such an impressive collage of slits?

Wikipedia believe it or not..Bottom right very nice!

• Like 1
Which is your favourite kind of slit?[ATTACH=full]81232[/ATTACH]Mine is 2nd row from bottom,2nd in from left.Then the next 2 along.

My favourite kind of slit is the one in front of me (when I am so lucky). All slits are beautiful and so much fun to play with.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
48 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I found this one of the very sexy Geri Halliwell,or "Ginger Spice".Before she became Ginger Spice.A very nice slit there i think.geri_halliwell26.jpg

I wonder how long before this was shot,she had a wee?I bet right before,maybe a few minutes only.Mmmm,moist....

• Like 3
  • Hot 1