Slits...

F.W

I wanted this page to not be about girls gaping themselves wide open,but more an appreciation of the female sex parts as they appear in an at ease situation.To me,that little notch is so naughty!:)

• Like 2
Reviewed your thread . . . . . Is it just me . . . . or do some of those eyes plead,. . . .LICK ME :tongue::biggrin::tongue:

Yes the eyes too.....never really noticed the eyes.:laugh:

There are some wonderful shots of the beautiful slit here, mmm lovely. All different sizes and shapes and it's something I will never get enough of. More please.

Funny really .. . . .they are all different shapes and sizes, . . . and yet when they go in your mouth, they are an absolutely perfect fit :):wink::biggrin:

• Like 1
[ATTACH=full]53677[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]53678[/ATTACH]

What ive noticed is among girls,there is variation in what you could call the "length" of the slit,from its start,to the vagina.The girl above has quite a long slit,and some girls in the pictures have virtually non-existent ones,almost a tiny nick between the legs.All very nice of course!:)

What ive noticed is among girls,there is variation in what you could call the "length" of the slit,from its start,to the vagina.The girl above has quite a long slit,and some girls in the pictures have virtually non-existent ones,almost a tiny nick between the legs.All very nice of course!:)

"Vive la difference" ;-)

'Lickety Split...'

[ATTACH=full]53855[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]53856[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]53857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]53858[/ATTACH]

Sally,do you know this girl,or is it you even?They do seem like kind of intimate personal pictures?x

• Like 1
No, 'fraid not Fanny. An inspired 'find' on the internet, but chosen for her natural looks. Indeed, she could be the 'girl next door', I think you will agree?

Thats what makes her more sexy!:)