Slits...

F.W

Like this example - https://www.edelsteincosmetic.com/images/medical-treatment/beforeandafter/vaginoplasty/labiaplasty/Labioplasty-Patient-1-pre.jpg (the one on the left).

I actually never thought I could like this either, but now, I just really don't care, she's beautiful the way she is and I would never want her to undergo any needless, senseless cosmetic surgery. (She was actually considering that earlier.) There is no need to have cosmetic surgery for something that's perfectly natural and healthy and which only your lover sees anyway.

• Like 1
How do you guys feel about girls with protruding labia? My GF has it. She had quite a negative view of it but since I love her (and her vulva) so much, just the way it is, I absolutely don't mind now.
I think they are beautiful and I absolutely love them. It surprised me when I first heard that some women were embarrassed by them. While I have only known a few women that intimately, almost all of them had inner labia that were visible.

Pretty much all those pics here are the perfect Western type of vulva where everything is neatly inside...
They look nice too, and parting the outer labia for the first time to uncover the inner treasures can be a delight, but I think that women with this look are a minority in the population. I don't deny their beauty, but it is not the only standard of perfection to me.

Kissing and caressing the long delicious folds of a woman with full labia, and gradually exploring them with my lips and tongue, slowly unwrapping them like a sweetly scented gift - that can be one of the great joys of life.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Pushing the panties into the slit...

[ATTACH=full]52821[/ATTACH]

A perfect Slit...

[ATTACH=full]52822[/ATTACH]

I can almost feel the lower one massaging my dick as i enter her,mmmm absolutely beautiful..

Cant get enough of them!All these pictures i chose,because when i first saw them,they gave me just that little rush of blood,that can get you erect.I like to think all these pictures show where a guy could put your cock,as well as obviously the source of her pee...:)

31250479.jpg.2ad8e71440e301bfa743fcd484d23f67.jpg

32109315.jpg.314c05391a6f35e77bb7ce743676cbbd.jpg

31250473.jpg.7e4c020bf25a234a81e15020f565cb69.jpg

31229221.jpg.d30333b09a78c50dd062fd4b0a4b4188.jpg

31229219.jpg.9efaca8afad86e3a67a69ecc66bff521.jpg

32100713.jpg.e214a9632a094d6778cc4f3d85ce467f.jpg

32388477.jpg.b82ab1d25dee69aecc0d8f22048c9069.jpg

• Like 4

EXCELLENT thread fannywatcher :wink: (and I suspect licker) there are certainly lots of very lickable slits here . . . . . your taste in pussy is impeccable. Is there anything better in life than laying on your back while one of those decends upon your face :tongue: ? ? ? ? ?

• Like 1
Pushing the panties into the slit...

[ATTACH=full]52821[/ATTACH]

A perfect Slit...

[ATTACH=full]52822[/ATTACH]

You are probably right, . . . . .but, . . . . I think I would have to do a taste test . . . just to be sure :):tongue::tongue::tongue::biggrin:

• Like 2
EXCELLENT thread fannywatcher :wink: (and I suspect licker) there are certainly lots of very lickable slits here . . . . . your taste in pussy is impeccable. Is there anything better in life than laying on your back while one of those decends upon your face :tongue: ? ? ? ? ?

Cant think of much,although i prefer to put face to slit,rather than sat upon...