Slits...

F.W

On 8/29/2021 at 6:22 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

Giving her little pussy a quick wedgie!

4001.thumb.jpg.35ddd74354937f12a86bcd60ffca0612.jpg4003.thumb.jpg.563da4d8dd363596168b8b11d1dfca4f.jpg

Question for the ladies on here, that looks so uncomfortable, does it feel that way? I know when I get my bits in a tangle I have to sort them out but I do wonder about the ladies.

44 minutes ago, JesseP said:

Question for the ladies on here, that looks so uncomfortable, does it feel that way? I know when I get my bits in a tangle I have to sort them out but I do wonder about the ladies.

In my opinion, that is as uncomfortable as it looks. I would not want to be like that for any amount of time.

• Hug 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

In my opinion, that is as uncomfortable as it looks. I would not want to be like that for any amount of time.

I did wonder that, thank you for responding, just looks so uncomfortable

17 hours ago, JesseP said:

Definitely uncomfortable, I doubt anyone would actually End up like that and if they did they’d pull it out and make it comfortable straight away. It’s more the back end that ends up as a wedgie 🤣

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Sophie said:

12 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

Definitely uncomfortable, I doubt anyone would actually End up like that and if they did they’d pull it out and make it comfortable straight away. It’s more the back end that ends up as a wedgie 🤣

OK - Another of those mysteries to us guys cleared up.  Fear not Ladies, now we know we won't ask you to do that.  Of course you're welcome to substitute in something altogether more comfortable of your choice. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...