Slits...

F.W

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had forgotten about this thread, despite posting on it more than once!

What a fantastic set of pics worshiping the female form and particularly the slit. I find slits amazing, the shape, the way they change shape depending on the body position, some have larger or smaller inner labia, larger or smaller outer labia, all enclosed or all on show. I could look at them all day, well I just did 🙂

Cocks are an interest but they are all pretty similar, whereas the slit is a thing of wonder and beauty.

A special thanks to the ladies who are members on here for posting their pics, there are a few so i don't want to name them in case I miss someone out which wouldn't be fair.

I posted this on another thread but thought it would be appropriate here as well for those who don't browse all the threads on her (that would include me!)

Vagina_collage_12.jpg.a2fabdaf1d4dd00b41f740c0bbf79b74.jpg

• Like 3
On 4/4/2020 at 9:09 AM, Sophie said:

2000x2000.9.jpg

dressed-and-undressed-vol1-1.jpg

Dressed-undressed-8.jpg

249_1000.jpg

100-Dressed-Undressed-Girls-5-24.jpg

Definitely keep coming back to these  - love the girl next door look...  The last girl looks a lot like a foreign colleague of mine (going off the dressed photo at least).

And the three girls - those legs on the left should seriously be insured. They're amazing.

Thanks again for posting.