Parking garage piss

Earlier this year my wife and I went on a short getaway about 7 hours from our home. One night while there we went out drinking in a famous area of town where there's rows of bars down the streets. We had to park in a parking lot a couple of blocks from the area we were partying in. After leaving the last bar my wife said she needed to pee and suddenly the urge got very bad for her. Even though there were many people on the street she started to stop where we were to pee. This would have been easy since all she was wearing was a short dress with no panties. Just as she started to squat she saw several cops on bikes so she said she'd wait until we got to the car in the parking lot. As we approached the car we saw several more cops as there was a fight near our car. She was desperate at this point but said she could make it to the hotel since it wasn't far. As we drove she got very desperate. Almost to the point of peeing in the car. She tells me as we get into the hotel parking garage that she will have to get out and pee immediately when I stop the car. Before I could put the car in park she was out the door and pissing with other people also arriving in the parking garage. It was a huge gush of piss. I did manage to get around and snap a pic as she was finishing her piss!

image.jpg.9ba4e27ff9a647caf00107686b28b7aa.jpg

• Like 3

Glad you enjoyed the post and the picture Kevin! My wife is obviously not modest or shy giving what she was wearing. I have several more stories and plan to post them soon. Hopefully will have more good times for stories to tell soon too!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What a wonderful experience, Magnush! I mostly like the desperation aspect (being a desperation fan) - did you get any other pics of here, when she was still in full flow?

And did I get you right? She didn´t simly pee right next to the car when you finally reached a parking space, but this pic was actually taken at the entrance of the parking garage...? In full view of everybody else who passed by the entrance? Wow...

That's the only pic I was able to get. She got out of the car and started peeing so quickly that by the time I got my phone out and got around she was almost done. We were in a parking spot, but there were other people parking their cars close by so she was in view of several people.

• Like 1
That's the only pic I was able to get. She got out of the car and started peeing so quickly that by the time I got my phone out and got around she was almost done. We were in a parking spot, but there were other people parking their cars close by so she was in view of several people.

Thanks for the further details! What a hot hot scenario. Does your wife know that you have a fetish in watching her pee (and also taking pics of it)? Would have been great if she waited for the couple of seconds to get your camera ready and let you take a pic of her pee flow. Maybe she´s too shy about that..? But as you stated, other people walking around also saw her; anyway, great pic, congrats!

And there seems to be another puddle in the foreground of the pic, so this parking lot is quite obviously a famous place for ppl peeing! ;-)

She does know about my fetish and I have taken other pics of her in full flow. She's very much an exhibitioninists and likes being seen peeing so it's a mutual thing. She just literally couldn't wait another second that night.

Oh, I see... Well, being into desperation, this further information somehow "compensates" for the "missing" pee stream. :biggrin:

As my experience shows, when urgency strikes there is little a woman can do so they usually dump their inhibitions and pee if they have to. Many women fall into similar predicament as they tend to hold it for long till they can do no more. When that happens they throw all caution or cover to the winds much like what your wife did and just release it. The fact that many people walked by into the garage didn't faze her a bit is a very common occurrence.