Click here to remove ads

GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

Hamster, nice to catch up with you again on this site, pics and vids hot and wonderful !! 

• Like 1

On 30/12/2016 at 5:30 AM, Rich7 said:

Hamster, nice to catch up with you again on this site, pics and vids hot and wonderful !! 

Thanks, has the condom pee video link worked?

Screenshot_20170116-101521.png

Screenshot_20170116-101535.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=ED6B6C64AC24A8E7&resid=ED6B6C64AC24A8E7%21232&authkey=APJWphbiC3lhJK8" width="176" height="320" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On 27/04/2017 at 11:11 PM, lameduck58 said:

I hope you checked it wasn't an electric fence first

Why, peeing is a buzz already!

Great shots. Thanks for posting. Do you ever pee on yourself? I mean on purpose. I'll lay in the tub before a shower and release mine over myself. Legs, stomach, chest...even higher lol I luv it! 

And nice looking cock too! 

On 12/7/2017 at 11:15 PM, Jimee said:

Great shots. Thanks for posting. Do you ever pee on yourself? I mean on purpose. I'll lay in the tub before a shower and release mine over myself. Legs, stomach, chest...even higher lol I luv it! 

And nice looking cock too! 

Yeah I have experimented for a friend, not really my thing so much as going outside though!

Hi jimmee.  Im like you and love it laying in bath and let it go all over me....

• Like 1