Competition measure cup

So i took a challenge against glad1 for filling up a measuring cup and I won!!

I wasn't accurate so clad won for that but i did prove myself. All we need is glad's picture and here's mine:

[ATTACH]50348[/ATTACH]

20150720_135713.jpg.70f496d9dc65bc7f12d36be5a1e06046.jpg

• Like 4

Sephora, that is some serious capacity! well done. My typical pee is about 500ml and takes about 30 seconds. However, I've had times when I've come out of being stuck in the cinema after drinking a large drink which make me pee for over a minute, so I'd guess those are larger capacity pees but not really in a place that I can easily measure.

• Like 1

I find girls can pass more in less time.Next time Sephora,time how long it takes to pee,and how much.:)I find even a picture of a jug of girls piss can be quite arousing.

I find girls can pass more in less time.Next time Sephora,time how long it takes to pee,and how much.:)I find even a picture of a jug of girls piss can be quite arousing.

I timed it on my phone, its about 43 secs and almost 3 hours since my last. As I was telling glad1, years ago, my family doctor said my kidneys produces more urine but there was nothing to worry about except going to pee more often.

20150721_204147.jpg.d556b68fe03237fcf158361311036c54.jpg

• Like 1
I timed it on my phone, its about 43 secs and almost 3 hours since my last. As I was telling glad1, years ago, my family doctor said my kidneys produces more urine but there was nothing to worry about except going to pee more often.

[ATTACH]50514[/ATTACH]

Or, just as often and pee more. :thumbsup:

[ATTACH]50514[/ATTACH]

I dont know if i should be turned on by a jug of piss?:shy:

I dont know if i should be turned on by a jug of piss?:shy:

Well someone has a fetish for this :wink:

I was challenged to get a bigger container, but i don't think they have any bigger in this place.

• Like 1

I found a topperware container that belongs to a co worker and there is no name on it, i hope the person won't mind since it was left there since last week. The last time I went was 3 hours ago with no urge yet and i already drank a small coffee and 1 litre. I will try to hold it as long as i can.

:dead:

• Like 1

On the container, there are 3 measures,

591 ml, 1183 ml and 1774 ml. I don't believe i can hit the 1774 ml but its the best i can do. I was able to get it at half way between 1183 and 1774 which is a little more than a litre.

20150722_104254.jpg.c59b7be65a094f1c108cd83a694dedd7.jpg

• Like 1
I believe so but, it was hurting to pee so, i won't be doing that again.

Awesome!Id love to see you pass a litre,omg,that would be horny!Thanks for the pee jug pictures!xx

• Like 1
On the container, there are 3 measures,

591 ml, 1183 ml and 1774 ml. I don't believe i can hit the 1774 ml but its the best i can do. I was able to get it at half way between 1183 and 1774 which is a little more than a litre.

[ATTACH]50580[/ATTACH]

Hail to Sephora!! What the hell, that is alot!! Well you seem comfortable with it now. Let me know if you want to join is this weekend for camping lolol

Me being a golden shower fan, your BF should be in heaven?

Hail to Sephora!! What the hell, that is alot!! Well you seem comfortable with it now. Let me know if you want to join is this weekend for camping lolol

Me being a golden shower fan, your BF should be in heaven?

Yeah he is excited, i just lost a bet and i have to drink alot, as he goes to lay down in the woods and asked me to pretend he was not there and go pee on him like i would normally pee if i was alone. I hope he ready to drown hahaha

• Like 2
Yeah he is excited, i just lost a bet and i have to drink alot, as he goes to lay down in the woods and asked me to pretend he was not there and go pee on him like i would normally pee if i was alone. I hope he ready to drown hahaha

That is SO horny,id like to play that!

Whatever turns him on I guess, he never explained why and i don't really understand why to pretend he is not there??

Its to do with voyeurism i would think.Like id be hiding in the bushes,and a girl would come and piss right where i was,yet i couldnt react because then she would know id been spying,so i would have to just allow her to wet all over me...Mmmmmm.:)

That is SO horny,id like to play that!

Hahaha you better do your will unless you feel like drowning.

Sephora ,

OH MY Gosh / is that OH MY I Going To GUSH ! When I need to pee in the woods . Even if on your B/F . He better be well prepared for a massive flood of great amount all over himself . When you let your flood gates spill wide open . In holding back hours upon hours of your warm , wet pee

That will flow so much and so long . That I Hope Your B/F can either drink it all down / hold His breather a long time :woot:

It would be a bird's eye view to a arousing thrill I believe :wink: :wink::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

He actually believes he can swallow all and I told him he can try because I can't piddle a little bit. I have tried in the past and it never worked. Last time he was choking and I can't just stop in the middle so I told him to tilt his head and wait until I am done. I actually find it funny when it does happen.

• Like 1
Hahaha you better do your will unless you feel like drowning.

He actually believes he can swallow all and I told him he can try because I can't piddle a little bit. I have tried in the past and it never worked. Last time he was choking and I can't just stop in the middle so I told him to tilt his head and wait until I am done. I actually find it funny when it does happen.

Sephora,your "golden showers" sound exquisite.Can i book in for one please?....:laugh:

Sephora,your "golden showers" sound exquisite.Can i book in for one please?....:laugh:

Hahahah I am not sure sure about it being exquisite. I guess it finally has a good side to it now as oppose to before when I would be annoyed that I had to pee again, and again. My boyfriend seems to enjoy the benefits. I don't believe would approve me giving golden showers to anyone for the experience.

• Like 1