The begining of something new

It happened, I gave my first golden shower. We had a nice supper with wine. My boyfriend was very patient when we tried the first time. I had trouble releasing because so only a small amount dripped out plus we attempted taking some pictures but the battery died. Once i got back up, i saw the glaze in his eyes and horny it made him then he said that he loved me and commented on how I taste. I was flattered and asked him how was it? He told me that he loved me and he would love to add this to our sexual routine.

The second time, we were watching a movie and the urge just hit me and told him that i have to go really bad. He grabbed the cam and went in the bathroom asap. I was on the couch and i was focusing not to pee myself. I went to the bathroom fast and saw him laying on the floor as i removed my PJ bottoms. I asked if he was ready because i won't be able to stop. He nodded and opened his mouth. I went into position and squatted. I completely flooded his mouth in no time. I couldn't stop so alot poored out of his mouth. I've never seen him si turn on in my life. After viewing the pictures, I was amazed and i will share some but only this time.

I want to thank many here who encouraged me and gave some good advice :)

• Like 2
[ATTACH]50239[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]50240[/ATTACH]

:shy:

Nicely done Sephora,my word you ARE getting into the swing arent you!We normally have to wait a while for full on vaginal pictures.Well done on overcoming your understandable shyness.Lovely.I hope he enjoyed that,it looks an awesome stream you have.Great!:thumbsup:

Now this is nice! Did your BF offered to pee on you?

Nope, he only wanted to be on the receiving end. I am willing to try it once and I will see if it will turn him on.

He asked to do a challenge to pee on something from a distance. To be honest, i never tried it and i will need some practice. Is there any advice or a website to read up on women peeing from far?

Nicely done Sephora,my word you ARE getting into the swing arent you!We normally have to wait a while for full on vaginal pictures.Well done on overcoming your understandable shyness.Lovely.I hope he enjoyed that,it looks an awesome stream you have.Great!:thumbsup:

Why thank you! Yeah i was in the unknown territory so i do get shy or uncertain about it.

But i do have some supporters here :biggrin:

• Like 2
Nope, he only wanted to be on the receiving end. I am willing to try it once and I will see if it will turn him on.

He asked to do a challenge to pee on something from a distance. To be honest, i never tried it and i will need some practice. Is there any advice or a website to read up on women peeing from far?

Sephora, I'll gladly offer you assistance, as I'm rather experienced in teaching women this most valuable skill. Perhaps, though, I'm not as good a teacher as I should be, since, despite my many efforts, my students have yet to better me. Not that I would complain greatly should there be a first time.
Why thank you! Yeah i was in the unknown territory so i do get shy or uncertain about it.

But i do have some supporters here :biggrin:

Obviously,its lovely to have the chance to view someone pissing,it was great you felt ok about posting.:thumbsup:

• Like 1
Thank you crissyp. Yeah, i believe i am getting the twist.

You are fitting in well on here,in your first week,very well i should say!We always enjoy the more intimate pictures.(of course we do!)

He asked to do a challenge to pee on something from a distance. To be honest, i never tried it and i will need some practice. Is there any advice or a website to read up on women peeing from far?[/quote

My own view,is i wouldnt really like pissing on a girl..Nothing against it,of course,just not my thing.But you might as well try it if you feel ok about it.But im happy to be any girls toilet upon request!:laugh:

That is one lucky boyfriend that you have there Sephora. Thank you for sharing! As for distance peeing and targetting objects, I'm no expert when it comes to female control, but I understand it is all about spreading your legs a bit, holding your lips apart to give an uninterupted access from your urethra. I also believe it helps to lean back and thrust your genital area forward. Screen shot below, link to video :

http://www.voyeurstyle.com/watch/266/german-girlfriend-in-pantyhose-pees-at-a-public-train-station/

upload_2015-7-21_13-38-12.png.03ab7329dbe640da6c530f95894c33c6.png

• Like 1
That is one lucky boyfriend that you have there Sephora. Thank you for sharing! As for distance peeing and targetting objects, I'm no expert when it comes to female control, but I understand it is all about spreading your legs a bit, holding your lips apart to give an uninterupted access from your urethra. I also believe it helps to lean back and thrust your genital area forward. Screen shot below, link to video :

http://www.voyeurstyle.com/watch/266/german-girlfriend-in-pantyhose-pees-at-a-public-train-station/

[ATTACH=full]50389[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the image, i will try this sometime tomorrow

• Like 2
Sephora ,

You did just Wonderful girl ! BOY It was a gusher for sure and so very arousing to look at these pictures here .

Glad you had shared them and of course others will be for you and your B/F's eyes only the next time around :wink:

May I saw you have a beautiful pussy and a very good flowing stream of pee flooding out of you WHEW :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue: :cool: :woot: :wink: :O_o:

Iknow full well you had enjoyed it more than I have at lookig at these pix's you have shared here .

I do Thank You , for that . Great going :)

Kevin

Thank you for the compliments, it was just that once and i don't plan on making it a habit.

Quite understandable in who you are and what you like to have fun with .

glad you found a place her in which you can talk and share things you like in pee . Where you can't do else where ..

i do enjoy reading what you have accomplished and glad you have found this website and members a friendly place to talk about pee openly when ever you wish to .

I have a friend which, i believe she is into that as well. Maybe I will ask her one day if the moment is right

• Like 1
I have a friend which, i believe she is into that as well. Maybe I will ask her one day if the moment is right

Of course, finding that right moment can be, er, challenging. I find it easiest when it occurs naturally, like when we're out on a hiking trail or, even more so, on a small boat where's there's absolutely no privacy. If you can be relaxed about relaxing your bladder, sometimes that's all it takes to start a conversation.