Sharing my morning with you

Just a while ago, before login here, i was texting my BF. I decided to have fun and told him that i will text him on my break because I need to go to the washroom. Then he replied saying, think of me while your there. I giggled and asked him, what do you want me to think about? :wink: He replied, imagine my face is there and just aim for it. I told him that I will make an effort. So i go to the washroom which has 2 stalls and one had no paper so i used the other. I decided to remove my low heels and place them on that water container for the toilet. I lift my skirt up while standing up and attempted to pee in the toilet and aim. Well at the start, i did a spread and made a mess on the toilet seat and some on my leg but managed to get it in. You men have it easy you know that???

Anyways, i was proud of myself because it was my first time peeing standing up. I did wipe my leg put my heels back and i looked at the seat, then I smirked and left fast before someone showed up, all that and I forgot to wash my hands.. Thank god for hands wipes! As I was texting my BF to tell him, a woman in a cubical said to another, avoid the bathrooms because there is no paper and people don't know how to pee around here. So I laught silently as she was calling the maintenance guy. So I told BF about this and he laught but was happy to hear about it and told me I was hot. So that made my day and i wanted to share this with some of you.

:snow:

• Like 1
Just a while ago, before login here, i was texting my BF. I decided to have fun and told him that i will text him on my break because I need to go to the washroom. Then he replied saying, think of me while your there. I giggled and asked him, what do you want me to think about? :wink: He replied, imagine my face is there and just aim for it. I told him that I will make an effort. So i go to the washroom which has 2 stalls and one had no paper so i used the other. I decided to remove my low heels and place them on that water container for the toilet. I lift my skirt up while standing up and attempted to pee in the toilet and aim. Well at the start, i did a spread and made a mess on the toilet seat and some on my leg but managed to get it in. You men have it easy you know that???

Anyways, i was proud of myself because it was my first time peeing standing up. I did wipe my leg put my heels back and i looked at the seat, then I smirked and left fast before someone showed up, all that and I forgot to wash my hands.. Thank god for hands wipes! As I was texting my BF to tell him, a woman in a cubical said to another, avoid the bathrooms because there is no paper and people don't know how to pee around here. So I laught silently as she was calling the maintenance guy. So I told BF about this and he laught but was happy to hear about it and told me I was hot. So that made my day and i wanted to share this with some of you.

Sephora,its great youre really getting to the swing of what WGP is all about.Having lots of fun with your bodily functions,why not enjoy it?

Congratulations, another first for you! And I'll bet it won't be the last time you stand to pee. Perhaps, though, you should practice more in the shower and aim for the drain. :)

1D3B3292.jpg.652ccbd23c7ca011a37e95b403b7398f.jpg

Well, someone is enjoying their morning. Its funny and also hot. Who is the dominating one in your couple? If you are, can you imagine all the things you can do to him? ;-)

Well, someone is enjoying their morning. Its funny and also hot. Who is the dominating one in your couple? If you are, can you imagine all the things you can do to him? :wink:

Why thanks! I am the one that calls the shots!! Lolol we both do but i believe a little more me.

He has been sending me text msgs since telling me to drink alot of water and he is getting me my favorite wine. I already drink almost 3 litres in a day. I will have pee coming out of my ears!!! I told him to be patient since its my first, i just never peed on someones face before, at least i don't think so lmao!

Last thing i want, is to stop or try to stop peeing to dial 911, telling them that i just drowned my BF because i drank too much!!

Tie him up and put a mouth piece to keep his open, squat over him and ask him, how much is your life insurance worth? Lolol just messing with you.

• Like 1