girls peeing in pools methods

Got to say I feel pretty much the same on this.  Pee is still being added to the pool water, whether or not a swimmer has done it on purpose, and I guess the only difference will be in the amount. A swimmer who uses a toilet before getting-in will probably pee less often than others while in the pool, but I feel that's the only difference.

By the way I only recently discovered that when you pee in a pool the filtration system has no effect on it.  Solids are removed by the filters but any urine is pumped right back into the pool.  I like the thought of that! :12_slight_smile:    

• Like 1

I love the thought of urine being in the pool however fresh urine is by far the best. Urine is mainly water with a few enzymes, organics and minerals.  The filtration will remove the organic matter in the water and chemicals with neutralize a lot of the minerals in the urine. What your left with is some salt, iron and a bit of urea.  I think the urea is the most difficult one to eliminate but I'm not a chemist so I don't know for sure. What I do know is that all of this is 5 percent of urine or less and the rest is lovely warm water.  I for one enjoy swimming in nice warm water. A few naturally occurring enzymes, minerals, and chemicals won't hurt anyone.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sara babe said:

...Later after being in the pool for several hours one of the girls that had given me a hard time announced that she was going to have an accident in thee water because she waited too long. She went to the far corner of the pool to pee and designated it the "pee corner" if any one was going to have an accident. The two others who hadn't been peeing in the pool went over there to have "accidents" and some how they all considered this acceptable even though they considered my planned pool peeing appalling.   I just shook my head at this. If your peeing in the pool your peeing in the pool, I don't care if you do it when you first get in or out of desperation. I asked how they thought that this was ok after they had bitched me out earlier. Their argument was that if you get in with a full bladder knowing full well that you have to pee and you purposely pee in the pool than its wrong but if it creeps up on you and all of a sudden you have to go so bad that you can't make it to the washroom than its ok. I argued that these girls had plenty of time to get out and go to the bathroom but they insisted that the need had just hit them out of no where. I knew that was total bullshit but there was no arguing with these girls....

I love that concept of a "pee corner". I'd want to hang out in that corner luxuriating in the warm cloud as women came and went (and went :10_wink: ).  In real life, it would probably creep most women out so I wouldn't do it. But it resonates nicely with a fantasy I have about sharing a hot tub with a constant stream of ladies who add to the water until there is no actual water left :-)

Edited by P-Spud
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, P-Spud said:

I love that concept of a "pee corner". I'd want to hang out in that corner luxuriating in the warm cloud as women came and went (and went :10_wink: ).  In real life, it would probably creep most women out so I wouldn't do it. But it resonates nicely with a fantasy I have about sharing a hot tub with a constant stream of ladies who add to the water until there is no actual water left :-)

Or in  the case of a swimup bar, you could expand the idea of a 'pee corner' by putting some chairs with a toilet seat (the kind as in some domination/humiliation videos) beneath the water for the women to sit on when they pee. 

In the case of a swim up bar, I think it's an open invitation to pee where you want when you want. I've spent nearly entire days around the swim up bar area. Not once did I go out of my way to pee. I just go when the need strikes. If someone happens to be lucky enough to be close to me than they will get to enjoy my warmth too. I like to share and I always hope that those around me are sharing too. There's nothing sexier than people discretely emptying themselves around you. I love meeting people around the swim up bar. It's always such a rush to have that first piss right in front of them.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I like the idea from Uniloo of having chairs shaped like toilet seats at swim-up bars.  Almost everyone will pee while sitting there so why not emphasize it!

As Sara says it's sexy to know that people around you are discretely emptying themselves in the same water as you are sitting in.  Drinking, chatting and peeing - with the water possibly gradually getting slightly warmer. :10_wink:

• Like 3
On 10/15/2016 at 3:01 AM, uniloo said:

Or in  the case of a swimup bar, you could expand the idea of a 'pee corner' by putting some chairs with a toilet seat (the kind as in some domination/humiliation videos) beneath the water for the women to sit on when they pee. 

Nevermind the chairs - they could just sit on me and pee! :10_wink:

On 21/10/2016 at 9:29 PM, steve25805 said:

Hi Maggie.

Since you are such a huge fan of girls being naughty by pissing in swimming pools, I thought you might appreciate this......

n61.jpg

Well of course she is doing the right thing Steve - everyone should do that into the pool water!  My favourite on this though is a video on XTube of a naked man peeing in a pool. He's around waist deep and the yellowish flow from his penis is soon visible as he begins to relieve himself into the water. This continues as he moves around slightly, not always clearly visible but either the movement of water at the tip of his penis or the discolouration of the water can be seen all the time. I'll post the vid here when if/when I can.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2016 at 10:39 AM, Maggie_555 said:

Got to say I feel pretty much the same on this.  Pee is still being added to the pool water, whether or not a swimmer has done it on purpose, and I guess the only difference will be in the amount. A swimmer who uses a toilet before getting-in will probably pee less often than others while in the pool, but I feel that's the only difference.

By the way I only recently discovered that when you pee in a pool the filtration system has no effect on it.  Solids are removed by the filters but any urine is pumped right back into the pool.  I like the thought of that! :12_slight_smile:    

Despite all my efforts to research about pool peeing, I honestly did not know this. The bit about urine in pools staying entirely in the pool, and not getting filtered out. I guess it doesn't make any difference after all, whether you visit the pool in the morning or evening -- before or after the daily crowds make their way through. Because we all know there'll be a lot more urine sitting in the pool water when the day's over, but for it to be there the next morning, too? Man, public pools are never safe.

On 10/15/2016 at 3:01 AM, uniloo said:

You know, they might as well do this. Everyone pees at swim-up bars anyway. That's pretty much the entire point of them. They're bars where you don't have to get up to pee. You just sit and relax and do your thing in the water, and everyone knows it, even if they're not going to say it out loud.

Except for those few people who have just never thought of it, and who get revolted at the idea once they hear of it. Half the time I read discussions about swim-up bars online, even if they're in message boards that have nothing to do with pee, someone will bring up this reality of their use, and someone else will be disgusted and declare that they'll never go swimming in a pool with a bar again! Their loss.

25 minutes ago, Spectacle said:

Despite all my efforts to research about pool peeing, I honestly did not know this. The bit about urine in pools staying entirely in the pool, and not getting filtered out. I guess it doesn't make any difference after all, whether you visit the pool in the morning or evening -- before or after the daily crowds make their way through. Because we all know there'll be a lot more urine sitting in the pool water when the day's over, but for it to be there the next morning, too? Man, public pools are never safe.

Must try to find where I read this. From what I remember urine is taken out during a back-flush of the filtration system when 'old' pool water goes to the drains and is replaced by fresh water.  The article said something like "Filters have no effect on urine and it is the chlorine which deals with this to keep a pool safe and hygienic."  I'll try to find the article.

1 minute ago, Maggie_555 said:

Must try to find where I read this. From what I remember urine is taken out during a back-flush of the filtration system when 'old' pool water goes to the drains and is replaced by fresh water.  The article said something like "Filters have no effect on urine and it is the chlorine which deals with this to keep a pool safe and hygienic."  I'll try to find the article.

Well, no rush. It'll be a while before I next go to the pool either way. :6_smile: If it's true, it makes the whole thing a lot more satisfying! Personally, I'm happy with people peeing in the pool whether they're guys or girls, but... well, I am what I am, and my bladder is what it is. If people don't like being exposed to its contents -- just as well, they don't have to know.

2 minutes ago, Spectacle said:

Well, no rush. It'll be a while before I next go to the pool either way. :6_smile: If it's true, it makes the whole thing a lot more satisfying! Personally, I'm happy with people peeing in the pool whether they're guys or girls, but... well, I am what I am, and my bladder is what it is. If people don't like being exposed to its contents -- just as well, they don't have to know.

Got to agree it's a lot more satisfying to think of my urine remaining in the pool!  Either way it's pretty safe of course, as chlorine (or another chemical) takes care of most potential risks related to urine in the pool water.  Like you I'm happy with anyone peeing in the pool, male or female, young or old.  A few months back I saw an elderly man being helped into the pool by his family, and then helped back out again a couple of minutes later.  From the expression on his face I think he enjoyed a pee in the water and good luck to him.  I've also seen two elderly women sitting in the pool in water just deep enough to cover their crotches. They were sat there for at least half-an-hour so it's likely they peed through their swimsuits twice at least.   

Just now, Maggie_555 said:

Got to agree it's a lot more satisfying to think of my urine remaining in the pool!  Either way it's pretty safe of course, as chlorine (or another chemical) takes care of most potential risks related to urine in the pool water.  Like you I'm happy with anyone peeing in the pool, male or female, young or old.  A few months back I saw an elderly man being helped into the pool by his family, and then helped back out again a couple of minutes later.  From the expression on his face I think he enjoyed a pee in the water and good luck to him.  I've also seen two elderly women sitting in the pool in water just deep enough to cover their crotches. They were sat there for at least half-an-hour so it's likely they peed through their swimsuits twice at least.   

It seems normal enough for people to relax in pools partway in the water. Swim-up bars are a perfect example of why people like to do that. But even without something as obvious as people being served drinks while in the pool, if you're going to sit in the water for an extended period of time, is there anyone who doesn't expect you to pee at least once? You're not even swimming, at that point.

I wonder what the family of that elderly fellow thought about what he was doing. Surely, they must've all been in on it. Maybe they just wanted him to get to enjoy his pee! That'd be nice of them -- to their relative, if not to anyone else they're affecting. But that's usual for this.

On 11/4/2016 at 8:25 PM, Spectacle said:

I have done a bit of research into this as we have a hot tub.   The thing with a hot tub is you sometimes get several people sitting in it at the same time, often drinking and the temptation to pee in the warm water is very great and preferable to having to get out to pee and getting cold into the bargain.   It is typically recommended that the water in a domestic hot tub is changed around 3 to 4 times a year, so there is potential for pee to accumulate in that time. (As an aside, if you've ever peed in a hot tub, it is an interesting effect if the water is warmer than body temperature as the pee then actually feels cool, which is a bit of a strange concept).  Anyway, it is right that the filters only remove solids and not anything which is dissolved in the water or other liquids.   When you pee in the water you add a mixture of substances, including nitrogen bearing compounds and urea or uric acid.   The balancing of the water using chemicals neutralises the acid - i.e. if lots of people pee in the water then you'll notice the pH of the water reduces as the water becomes more acidic.  It is then necessary to add alkali to neutralise the water and bring pH back to the accepted range.   This doesn't remove anything from the water, but simply adds more alkali so that the overall balance is correct, but there will be more compounds in the water.   The Chlorine or Bromine in the water is there as a sanitiser and this is also added as a compound (i.e. you don't add Chlorine gas, but a compound such as sodium hypochlorite.  The compound reacts with the uric acid and forms compounds called chloromines. It is these compounds which cause stinging eyes and sometimes redness or irritation at swimming pools and hot tubs.  Some of these escape as gases.  Others will stay in the water.  Once in a while, you can add a shock dose, which will burn off the chloromines.  You are not meant to go in the water whilst that reaction is taking place.   Pee will be only one factor of compounds added to the water.  Other additions will be from sweat (which is similar in chemical nature to pee) and a large combination of chemcials from deodrants, make up, body wash, perfume/aftershave and so on.   This is why pool owners always ask you to shower before entering the water - to remove all these chemicals so that you don't add them to the pool and then require the owner to add even more chemicals to counteract their effects.

I'm no expert, but that is what I've found in my basic research.

So what's my own view - I still am a great believer that people pee in pools all the time and I'm always happy to add my own contribution.  I don't pee every time I'm in my own hot tub - in fact I rather enjoy peeing in the garden before or after going in the hot tub.   I do pee in it sometimes and I know my wife does - she actually pees in the tub pretty much every time she gets in.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I have done a bit of research into this as we have a hot tub.   The thing with a hot tub is you sometimes get several people sitting in it at the same time, often drinking and the temptation to pee in the warm water is very great and preferable to having to get out to pee and getting cold into the bargain.   It is typically recommended that the water in a domestic hot tub is changed around 3 to 4 times a year, so there is potential for pee to accumulate in that time. (As an aside, if you've ever peed in a hot tub, it is an interesting effect if the water is warmer than body temperature as the pee then actually feels cool, which is a bit of a strange concept).  Anyway, it is right that the filters only remove solids and not anything which is dissolved in the water or other liquids.   When you pee in the water you add a mixture of substances, including nitrogen bearing compounds and urea or uric acid.   The balancing of the water using chemicals neutralises the acid - i.e. if lots of people pee in the water then you'll notice the pH of the water reduces as the water becomes more acidic.  It is then necessary to add alkali to neutralise the water and bring pH back to the accepted range.   This doesn't remove anything from the water, but simply adds more alkali so that the overall balance is correct, but there will be more compounds in the water.   The Chlorine or Bromine in the water is there as a sanitiser and this is also added as a compound (i.e. you don't add Chlorine gas, but a compound such as sodium hypochlorite.  The compound reacts with the uric acid and forms compounds called chloromines. It is these compounds which cause stinging eyes and sometimes redness or irritation at swimming pools and hot tubs.  Some of these escape as gases.  Others will stay in the water.  Once in a while, you can add a shock dose, which will burn off the chloromines.  You are not meant to go in the water whilst that reaction is taking place.   Pee will be only one factor of compounds added to the water.  Other additions will be from sweat (which is similar in chemical nature to pee) and a large combination of chemcials from deodrants, make up, body wash, perfume/aftershave and so on.   This is why pool owners always ask you to shower before entering the water - to remove all these chemicals so that you don't add them to the pool and then require the owner to add even more chemicals to counteract their effects.

I'm no expert, but that is what I've found in my basic research.

So what's my own view - I still am a great believer that people pee in pools all the time and I'm always happy to add my own contribution.  I don't pee every time I'm in my own hot tub - in fact I rather enjoy peeing in the garden before or after going in the hot tub.   I do pee in it sometimes and I know my wife does - she actually pees in the tub pretty much every time she gets in.

... I didn't know you were married! :5_smiley:

All of the information that you've put up is consistent with what I've read during my own researching. I'd make one more note -- regarding swimming pools and chloramines. Most public swimming pools, certainly all the ones that I've been to anytime recently, do require swimmers to shower before they enter the pool. And that, at least in theory, should render any contamination from sweat, dirt, deodorant, etc., basically negligible. And yet pretty much every single swimming pool to be someplace besides a private residence's backyard has that "swimming pool smell", which of course, is the result of chloramines. Why is that? More likely than not, most of that smell is the result of people peeing in the pool!

It's funny, too. The smell of a swimming pool always brings back a lot of fond childhood memories for me. Now I enjoy it with the added sort of sneaky knowledge that it's proof of swimmers doing their business just like they do. No one swimmer may be able to be caught in the act, but the end result is undeniable.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sara babe said:

I've always loved swimming and I've always loved peeing in the water I'm in. It's rare that I'm ever in water and don't pee in it. I've peed in lakes, rivers, oceans, pools and hot tubs! I love doing it and I love hearing about others doing it. 

The is always arguments about the effects of urine on pool water. My feeling is that the effects are minimal on a properly maintained pool. I've been actually been keeping track of how much I pee in the pool at my condo building where I live. First I measured several of my pees and found that the average is about 470 ml per pee. Than I started keeping track of how many times I pee in the pool.  

I usually go for a swim before work and release my morning pee into the pool.   Than, when I get home I head back to the pool where I usually pee twice during my swim. Every day I write the number of times I've peed in the pool and at the end of the week I add it up.  Than, at the end of the month I add up all the weeks to give me a monthly total. So far since January I've peed 692 times which is an average of 15.72 times per week.  692 times my average pee size of .470 liters is 325.24 liters.  I can't believe I've added that much of my hot piss to the water for everyone to enjoy!  I'm sure other people have pissed in the water as well.  I know my  some of my friends have, also my sister, niece and nephew all do when they come over.  

The point is with all the piss I've added, plus unknown quantities from other swimmers, the condition of the pool stays the same. It's always crystal clear and doesn't smell like chlorine much. I even got my own testing kit and the the levels of chlorine are always kept low but acceptable and the ph and alkalinity are always very stable and with in acceptable limits. Therefor, the over 300 liters of urine I've added to the water over the last year have had no adverse affects. Pee your hearts out People! The waters great!

You know, when I normally think about people doing their homework about pool peeing, I don't think of it like this. Just... wow. I'm awestruck. :769_heart:

This is maybe the most involved study I've ever seen one person do about their pee habits. Just the sheer fact that you're keeping count of your number of pool pees is incredible. And it's clever of you to measure your average pee outside the pool in order to measure its size within. I think the outcome for the pool water might also be affected by how concentrated the urine is -- no doubt, a morning pee is a lot more so than one from during the day -- but really, the figure of 325 liters speaks for itself. That's a gargantuan amount for any pool.

It's also a good representation of what happens when someone visits the pool regularly! Even if it feels like it's barely even happening, when someone's inside the pool and they relax their bladder, the end result stacks up. And as @Maggie_555 pointed out, when you urinate in the pool, that urine stays there for as long as the pool water does. Eventually, a significant fraction of the water might be made out of people's urine! Just some food for thought.

Therefore, though, if you want as polluted a pool as you can get away with, it's important not just to bring your own bladderful into the pool, but also to invite the same from other people. It's a kind of fun that everyone can (and many likely do) get in on. I know I do.

• Like 1
On November 7, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Spectacle said:

You know, when I normally think about people doing their homework about pool peeing, I don't think of it like this. Just... wow. I'm awestruck. :769_heart:

This is maybe the most involved study I've ever seen one person do about their pee habits. Just the sheer fact that you're keeping count of your number of pool pees is incredible. And it's clever of you to measure your average pee outside the pool in order to measure its size within. I think the outcome for the pool water might also be affected by how concentrated the urine is -- no doubt, a morning pee is a lot more so than one from during the day -- but really, the figure of 325 liters speaks for itself. That's a gargantuan amount for any pool.

It's also a good representation of what happens when someone visits the pool regularly! Even if it feels like it's barely even happening, when someone's inside the pool and they relax their bladder, the end result stacks up. And as @Maggie_555 pointed out, when you urinate in the pool, that urine stays there for as long as the pool water does. Eventually, a significant fraction of the water might be made out of people's urine! Just some food for thought.

Therefore, though, if you want as polluted a pool as you can get away with, it's important not just to bring your own bladderful into the pool, but also to invite the same from other people. It's a kind of fun that everyone can (and many likely do) get in on. I know I do.

Thank you for your kind works regarding my efforts. It's really not a hard thing to do and i enjoy doing it so it's really not that hard. I sort of consider it hobby.  Some people collect stamps or sports memorabilia, I pee in pools. My dream is to travel around the world and pee in every pool I find at each hotel along the way.  

I also want want to become an advocate for peeing in the pool and to support and encourage people to try pee in swimming pools if they haven't and for those who have, to do it more regularly with out feeling shame.  Peeing in the pool isn't just practical and convenient but it's also fun, sexually arousing and it feels great! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, P-Spud said:

This does seem to match up with what I know about pool smell! And as I've noted elsewhere, in swimming pools where the swimmers are required to shower before entering the water, they're not going to produce a lot of chloramines with just sweat and other accumulated things on the skin. More likely, the great majority of pool smell is the result of people urinating in the pool. It's just a fact of life -- swimmers pee, and no one can stop it. (And you know what they say: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!)

• Like 1