girls peeing in pools methods

Sara, you are such a naughty girl. I'll always think of you when I'm in the pool having a close conversation with an attractive younger woman. Why, if you hadn't told your secret, I would have thought she must like me.

Hi guys,

There was a post like this on pee search that was really interesting so I thought I would start one here. This question is for us ladies...

How do you normally go about peeing in the pool?

I personally have a few methods. My favorite way is to wade in so the water is about half way up my bikini and than I let go. I love the feeling of my cool wet bikini warming with the heat of my pee as it mixes with the pool water.

Sometimes, if I am lucky enough to be at the pool alone than I will go to a jet and I will pull my bikini to the side and allow the water to massage my clit. I find I have the best orgasms with a full bladder and it usually doesn't take long either. After a couple minutes of the water massaging my pussy I will have a mind blowing orgasm as I let loose and gush my aching bladder into the pool water.

If it's a bit cool out and I don't want to get wet than I will just sit on the edge of the pool and when no one looking I move my bikini to the side. I than pee into the water with my legs pressed tight together and know one suspects a thing.

Another way I like to pee is by getting as close to people as I can in the pool and peeing right near them. I know a few of the older men in my condo complex and with being a younger attractive girl, it's not hard to strike up a conversation with them. As soon as we are chatting up a storm, than I piss right in front of them. I usually don't do this as my first piss as I like to make sure that my piss isn't too yellow before I let loose right beside a someone. It's quite a turn on to be pissing right in someone's personal space while all the while they have no idea what your doing. They think I'm just a nice girl there for a friendly chat when actually I'm a naughty girl trying to have a piss on their leg. It's soo much fun! Lol

Hope to hear about lots of other pool pissing tales from all you pool pisser out there!

I wish i was in your pool,could be awkward if you go all yellow though!I guess in the water you wont need to wipe either.I like how you sit with your legs together,and pee,i like to see that.Great!

• 3 weeks later...
Kelly Girl 59 ,

Have you ever caught sight of anyone watching you pee in the pool ?

That of how did it make you feel in being observed enjoying the warm water surrounding your waist . As you were standing there peeing away in fun :wink:

Never have noticed anyone watching me while I was peeing in the pool. Sometimes I go in the pool just to pee.

• Like 4
Hi guys,

There was a post like this on pee search that was really interesting so I thought I would start one here. This question is for us ladies...

How do you normally go about peeing in the pool?

I personally have a few methods. My favorite way is to wade in so the water is about half way up my bikini and than I let go. I love the feeling of my cool wet bikini warming with the heat of my pee as it mixes with the pool water.

Sometimes, if I am lucky enough to be at the pool alone than I will go to a jet and I will pull my bikini to the side and allow the water to massage my clit. I find I have the best orgasms with a full bladder and it usually doesn't take long either. After a couple minutes of the water massaging my pussy I will have a mind blowing orgasm as I let loose and gush my aching bladder into the pool water.

If it's a bit cool out and I don't want to get wet than I will just sit on the edge of the pool and when no one looking I move my bikini to the side. I than pee into the water with my legs pressed tight together and know one suspects a thing.

Another way I like to pee is by getting as close to people as I can in the pool and peeing right near them. I know a few of the older men in my condo complex and with being a younger attractive girl, it's not hard to strike up a conversation with them. As soon as we are chatting up a storm, than I piss right in front of them. I usually don't do this as my first piss as I like to make sure that my piss isn't too yellow before I let loose right beside a someone. It's quite a turn on to be pissing right in someone's personal space while all the while they have no idea what your doing. They think I'm just a nice girl there for a friendly chat when actually I'm a naughty girl trying to have a piss on their leg. It's soo much fun! Lol

Hope to hear about lots of other pool pissing tales from all you pool pisser out there!

Wow - I wish someone would do that to me! Thanks SB.

• 2 weeks later...
When I go in the pool to pee I wade in about boob deep. Then push my bottoms to mid thigh and hold on to them and pee standing in the pool. Finished I pull my bottoms up ans swim away.

That sounds great, but surely anyone else around can see you take your bottoms down and see that you are exposed underwater - unless of course you are talking about a private pool? You are obvously not trying for the discrete option!

I still feel that one shouldnt purposefully piss in the water in public swimming pools,other people may not share your fetish etc.But whatever floats your boat....

This is always going to be a debate which has people of varying opinion and each is totally entitled to their own view, but my personal view is that there are plenty of people who do not have a pee fetish and still pee in the pool out of lazyness or convenience. They just think of it as a natural, convenient thing to do. Therefore, if others are doing it anyway, I'm quite happy to indulge. I think that if you go swimming in a public pool, you must know that there is pee in that pool. I also think that a lot of people without a fetish think that it acceptable and that nobody would mind. I know that people in competitive swimming clubs pee in the pool whilst training - I know some swimmers and also there are plenty of accounts on the internet including famous people such as Rebecca Addlington and Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte etc. For example, I remember (very well!) being at Disney's Blizzard Beach in Orlando and I was in the wave pool that has a beach leading into it. A lady in her 30s was sunbathing on a recliner a little way up the beach whilst reading a book. At one point, she put the book down, walked to the waters edge, sat down, just in the water, remained there for 30 seconds, got up and went back to her recliner. Now there can not be any reason other than peeing for her to do that. There were hundreds of people around, she must have known that it was obvious what she was doing and (a) she didn't care that people knew what she was doing and (b), nobody around batted made any fuss about it nor did they go out of their way to avoid the water near her. So, that means that there is a general, casual attitude to peeing in the water. She could easily have gone to the toilet, but she found it more convenient to go to the water, which was closer. I would also say that the toilets at the water parks were very rarely busy. Yes, I saw a few people going in and out of them, but by no means was the volume of people using the toilets commensurate with the number of people in the park and those that were going into the toilets were mostly people who were dry (i.e. had not recently been in the water). I'm convinced that most people just let it flow whereever they were in the water. For the most part, you wouldn't even know when someone near you was peeing. I didn't use the toilet to pee all day. I peed in the pool, the lazy river, on the water slides and even whilst walking around - with water dripping from my shorts anyway, who would know whether it was water or pee?

I know my wife has a similar attitude and she regularly pees whilst swimming or in the hot tub. She usually tells me because she knows I like it.

Well,its like this.If I was in a public pool and some girl swam up to me and said,"do you mind if i piss in the water next to you?",of course i would love it.If a guy,i would say the fk out of here,i would be horrified to think id swum in a guys pee...Thats why i think its not really right to pee in the water..not judging anyone,just my opinion.

My friend's son has just started working as a lifeguard at a local pool and I was talking to him a few days ago about the pool hygiene. Particularly when schools are off there are loads of kids in the pool and they are quite aware of the fact that there is a steady flow of pee and worse.

I was quite surprised to find that the pool water is completely filtered in about 2 hours, well the pool he works at is anyway and it is only a local village pool so I guess this is fairly normal.

Basically, there is always pee in the pool but it is filtered out quite quickly so I wouldn't worry too much about causing any problems to others.

I just reckon its kind of unacceptable,i was always taught to get out and go.Much as i love any kind of pee related experience,i understand not everyone may appreciate swimming around in other peoples urine,i certainly wouldnt,unless of course that was some kind of pre-arranged party thing,with other like-minded adults.We all have different views on this,which is good.

• Like 1
:biggrin::biggrin: nice . . . . Sara Babe, maybe you could sit in their laps (the older men) and share the warmth. . . . drop a subtle hint about needing to pee and your female intuition will soon tell you who is interested :cool:

Also you may feel a large lumpy thing under your swimsuit of course,as the guy becomes aware of your pee warmth!:laugh:

• Like 1
Kelly Girl 59 ,

Have you ever walked around in the pool as you are peeing . To spread the warm water out some ?

As you enjoy peeing :wink:

This I have done a few times myself . With my cock outside my swim trunks stream my warm pee out wards as I slowly walk around in a small circle while peeing in the pool .

Never have been walking around while I was peeing in hte pool. I just stand where I am and pee

• 3 weeks later...

I read on some other site, about a guy swimming in a pool and watching the girls. He told about one time a group of teenage girls were standing by the pool and then they all got in the pool and stood in a circle and one of the girls rolled the top of her bikini pants down and he said he could see her pee shooting out. Must have worn goggles. anyway it turns me on just to think about it. :woot::woot::wacky::wacky:

• Hot 1
  • 9 months later...

I never miss an opportunity to release my pee underwater. If I know I'll be swimming later, I'll hold onto it so I can enjoy all the more lovely warmth & naughtiness. And I never hesitate to let it go, either. I drink a ton of water all the time, so my pee is always as clear-colored as it could possibly be. No one could ever know.

As a matter of fact, it's one of the very few moments I'll pee with a bare crotch. The back-pressure of the water makes me feel like I'm wetting myself, so many times I'll pull aside the strip of fabric I'm forced to wear in public and let it go right into the water. For me, it's a unique sensation.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

As soon as I have a swimming pool I'm inviting Sara, Kelly & Slick for a swim. Hope you ladies don't mind if I swim with you and mingle my own output with yours.

Unless the pool is really crowded I'll probably pee in the water rather than get out. It just seems easier and definitely more fun. If I'm in the ocean I can go all day without visiting the loo. I just stay in the water and pee whenever. People around don't bother me in the ocean and I've peed within touching distance of others. Like Sara, I do like to pee near members of the opposite sex and no one can see anything in the surf.

My friend's son has just started working as a lifeguard at a local pool and I was talking to him a few days ago about the pool hygiene. Particularly when schools are off there are loads of kids in the pool and they are quite aware of the fact that there is a steady flow of pee and worse.

I was quite surprised to find that the pool water is completely filtered in about 2 hours, well the pool he works at is anyway and it is only a local village pool so I guess this is fairly normal.

Basically, there is always pee in the pool but it is filtered out quite quickly so I wouldn't worry too much about causing any problems to others.

if the pool is maintained correctly then there should be no issue in peeing in the pool, however if you feel your eyes start to sting and go red, that means there has been a lot of sweat, urine and dirt in the water causing the formation of chloramines from the depletion of the chlorine and they are then not being filtered correctly, simply put find a well maintained pool and happy peeing!.

I also think the way to pee in a pool should be from top diving board.

The real questio is how do us ladies go about our sneeky pool pees? This is a picture of a girl I met in mexico peeing at the swim up bar while the bar tender made her a drink. She was worried about being caught so she kept glancing around to make sure no one was getting close. She had no idea I took this picture. I usually like pee while talking to a hot guy. I will sometimes play with my bikini top to keep him staring at my tits while I pee. If I have "tested" the waters and I know my pee is clear I will just let it rip where ever I am be it right up close to someone or by my self. Gotta love that sexy warmth spreading over your crotch as you empty your self!

57eb66a913a03_jessicapees.jpg.4a8c693793be39d66866ad90150829ad.jpg

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser
Has any one been peeing in the pool lately? I was at a bbq and pool party last night. Every time I needed to piss I waded in and let it rip through my bikini bottoms!
My wife and I frequently do this when swimming together. She'll reach into my trunks to feel it flow, and I into her bikini bottoms. Hot and sexy in front of people.
The real questio is how do us ladies go about our sneeky pool pees? This is a picture of a girl I met in mexico peeing at the swim up bar while the bar tender made her a drink. She was worried about being caught so she kept glancing around to make sure no one was getting close. She had no idea I took this picture. I usually like pee while talking to a hot guy. I will sometimes play with my bikini top to keep him staring at my tits while I pee. If I have "tested" the waters and I know my pee is clear I will just let it rip where ever I am be it right up close to someone or by my self. Gotta love that sexy warmth spreading over your crotch as you empty your self!

Swim up bars are great. No ndde to go to the ladies room. Just pee where you are when your drinks go through you.

I love the feeling of a shrinking bladder as my pee goes in the water

• Like 3