Advise & Question

I am looking more for advise that will help me. This all started when I was in my teens. At the time, i don't believe the intensions were bad. Two of my cousins would either prevent me from going to the bathroom by locking it from the inside which I would have to go somewhere outside next to the house or it happened I would have an accident. But I told my aunt at the time and this nonsense stopped.

In my early twenties, i dated someone and he had asked me to pee on his genitals which I didn't but the thought of it got me excited. Years go by, so as many boyfriends, I found a nice guy which I have been dating him for about one year. He asked me twice about watching me pee and I refused. I also believe he wants me to pee on him. I told him he would have to get me really drunk but he doesn't want me to be in that state and more in the present.

Does anyone have advise to give me?

Thank you

I am looking more for advise that will help me. This all started when I was in my teens. At the time, i don't believe the intensions were bad. Two of my cousins would either prevent me from going to the bathroom by locking it from the inside which I would have to go somewhere outside next to the house or it happened I would have an accident. But I told my aunt at the time and this nonsense stopped.

In my early twenties, i dated someone and he had asked me to pee on his genitals which I didn't but the thought of it got me excited. Years go by, so as many boyfriends, I found a nice guy which I have been dating him for about one year. He asked me twice about watching me pee and I refused. I also believe he wants me to pee on him. I told him he would have to get me really drunk but he doesn't want me to be in that state and more in the present.

Thank you

Well,you shouldnt do anything sexually that you feel uncomfortable with.Ive only asked 1 girlfriend,just to watch her pee,and she refused,and it created an issue,we fell out later,but i guess she felt uncomfortable,and good for her,for not doing it.I have since watched several girls pee,and i love it,and been peed upon.If the guy respects you,then he will not force it..Maybe,just let him watch you just once,then say no more,let him have it as a sexy memory maybe...Do you like watching girls pee,or are you just interested in the aspects of it?:)

Well,you shouldnt do anything sexually that you feel uncomfortable with.Ive only asked 1 girlfriend,just to watch her pee,and she refused,and it created an issue,we fell out later,but i guess she felt uncomfortable,and good for her,for not doing it.I have since watched several girls pee,and i love it,and been peed upon.If the guy respects you,then he will not force it..Maybe,just let him watch you just once,then say no more,let him have it as a sexy memory maybe...Do you like watching girls pee,or are you just interested in the aspects of it?:)

Thank you for the fast reply. To answer your question as to like watching girls pee. I am curious to look but not stare when i am with friends peeing outdoors such as camping or festivals. Like, i am not sure, but i find it interesting. I do believe there is something there or else i would not have search for a site to talk about it. I believe at the time what turned me off is that i asked a friend of mine about peeing on someone. And replied that is just gross and discusting, then i replied, i know! Because i was affraid of what she might of thought about me. For the past month, it's been peeking my interest. I believe I will let him watch and see how this turns out.

• Like 1
Thank you for the fast reply. To answer your question as to like watching girls pee. I am curious to look but not stare when i am with friends peeing outdoors such as camping or festivals. Like, i am not sure, but i find it interesting. I do believe there is something there or else i would not have search for a site to talk about it. I believe at the time what turned me off is that i asked a friend of mine about peeing on someone. And replied that is just gross and discusting, then i replied, i know! Because i was affraid of what she might of thought about me. For the past month, it's been peeking my interest. I believe I will let him watch and see how this turns out.

Good luck,you might enjoy letting him watch too.Its only really a part of being familiar with each others bodies.I would never admit to my pee fetish to a friend either,its something within you.But do spend time on here,you will learn much about other peoples sexualities.If you like other girls peeing,and its a very common thing among girls it seems,so dont be ashamed.I love it,but dont get that many opportunities unfortunately.You can go in ladies and listen to the pee sounds etc.:)

As fannywatcher posted, there's no reason for you to do anything you're not comfortable with. It seems, though, you're at least curious about this, and in the right situation would be willing to explore new things.

I, too, like watching girls pee, very much so. :) I don't try to stare, but sometimes in these situations one can't help themselves. :biggrin: And, I've found that women seem to like watching just as much as the men do.

What I suggest is you take things a step at a time. Why don't you and your boyfriend go for a long walk somewhere there's only the two of you about. You needn't drink anything stronger than water. At some point your bladder will become good and full. By the time you can't hold any longer, perhaps your need will have overcome your shyness and you can pee in front of him. Hopefully, he needs to pee as badly as you do. Sometimes all it takes is this.

• Like 1

Well, i just called my boyfriend and told him that when he comes home soon. I will let him watch me pee. Just by his reply, I know he is interested because now he is texting me how happy that makes him feel :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I'm so happy for you. (I'd say I'm glad, but that's too obvious. :wink: ) Have you decided what you'll do? In my opinion, toilets are way too boring. Besides, shouldn't you give him a better view?

From a female point of view, I agree with the others. Glad1 gave you good advice, one step at a time. It's a matter of overcoming the initial embarrassment of having your partner see you doing something that most people were brought up to think was "dirty and offensive". But the way I look at it, if it makes your partner and most importantly YOU happy, do it! I like watching guys and girls pee. I also like when someone watches me pee. I find it exciting sharing those intimate moments. However, if someone is uncomfortable with it, then I don't feel comfortable myself. Most times, the "uncomfortable" is just being shy. If HE wants it, what do you have to lose? Good luck!

Well, i just called my boyfriend and told him that when he comes home soon. I will let him watch me pee. Just by his reply, I know he is interested because now he is texting me how happy that makes him feel :thumbsup:

I think a pee in the toilet would be great for me,maybe dont be too elaborate for your first one.I hope you enjoy it,and it goes ok!

Sephora ,

The important thing here is to be able to talk openly with your B/F . That of any G/F's you like about pee. Being able to talk without shame of what you are interested in. is what you want to establish as a means of finding things out about yourself and those who share your interests in peeing.

Communication between 2 people in any relationship you might have in getting to know each other better . Is what is needed. In being able to discuss such subjects. Being comfortable with talking about it . Allows you to explore better all aspects of your pee fetish you have . That of sharing it with your B/F as well.

Take it one step at a time and listen to what your B/F likes as well as dislikes. So you have a better understanding on what the both of you might enjoy in together in having fun with pee.

I do agree with all here . In taking your time and being observant . In how your B/F likes it .

Good Luck and have fun

Kevin

Thank you for the advice. i did talk to him about it and he asked me if i would be comfortable to get peed on. To be honest, I never tried it but i don't think my reaction would be the same. As i like to see the person's reaction, thats what turns me on.

• Like 1
Thank you for the advice. i did talk to him about it and he asked me if i would be comfortable to get peed on. To be honest, I never tried it but i don't think my reaction would be the same. As i like to see the person's reaction, thats what turns me on.

I think i wouldnt enjoy peeing on a girl,i think its better for the girl to do it,especially over his balls etc.You can then see his enjoyment,in his erection..I have been peed on by girls,and its beautiful.I hope you enjoy your sexy pee play.Im so jealous!x:)

Thank you

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

When you are secretly into pee but have had people around you disgusted at the idea, it does tend to increase your inhibitions and self-consciousness.

I was always totally in the closet until I joined pee forums like this. In such places we all share an interest in peeing and no one will think you disgusting. In my case I found that by interacting with others with similar interests gradually brought me right out of my shell, and I felt increasingly less ashamed in real life.

As far as your boyfriend is concerned, remember that what he and you do together is between he and you. No one else need know, so you don't have to worry about what other people might say. If he wants you to pee on him, and the idea of that turns you on too, then perhaps admit to him how you feel and about your inhibitions too and he can help, probably. Never do anything you don't feel comfortable with. But if deep down you really want to do it, talk to him about it, give yourself time to get used to the idea, and when the moment is right - not when you are drunk since he wouldn't like that, but perhaps when you have had only a few drinks - your desire might get the better of your inhibitions. Talk it through with him honestly, and give yourself time to get used to the idea, whilst getting used to the realisation that there is nothing at all wrong with it by conversing with people openly about it on sites like this. That is my advice.

And when the right moment comes, you and your boyfriend might well enjoy something very special.

Sephora ,

May I suggest one way of doing where you can watch your B/F pee on you . Is to lay on your back and have your B/F position Himself between your legs . So that when He pees on you . You can watch His pee stream flow over your body.

Key areas for Him to pee on you . Are your pussy , clit and breasts . As these areas are very sensitive to touch. Whether by hand though in this case by pee stream. Just tell Him where to pee and be ready to feel the warm sensations . That come with it . Being as relaxed as you can . You might enjoy in it even more .

I had a online female friend confide in me . When I had asked Her what she had experienced . When a girl peed on Her . She said it felt like a thousand little bolts of electricity striking her body all over Her . When she had received a Golden Shower from a friend of Hers .

That it being your B/F will make your being peed on more pleasurable . I do Hope so . Because I would Love to get one from a girl who I love so much . Then it would be so special for both of us to enjoy in :)

Good Luck and enjoy it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Please , share it on here . We would all like to read about what your feelings and thoughts were about . When you were being peed on by your B/F :)

Kevin

Thank you Kevin, i will give it a try when the moment is right. :wink:

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

When you are secretly into pee but have had people around you disgusted at the idea, it does tend to increase your inhibitions and self-consciousness.

I was always totally in the closet until I joined pee forums like this. In such places we all share an interest in peeing and no one will think you disgusting. In my case I found that by interacting with others with similar interests gradually brought me right out of my shell, and I felt increasingly less ashamed in real life.

As far as your boyfriend is concerned, remember that what he and you do together is between he and you. No one else need know, so you don't have to worry about what other people might say. If he wants you to pee on him, and the idea of that turns you on too, then perhaps admit to him how you feel and about your inhibitions too and he can help, probably. Never do anything you don't feel comfortable with. But if deep down you really want to do it, talk to him about it, give yourself time to get used to the idea, and when the moment is right - not when you are drunk since he wouldn't like that, but perhaps when you have had only a few drinks - your desire might get the better of your inhibitions. Talk it through with him honestly, and give yourself time to get used to the idea, whilst getting used to the realisation that there is nothing at all wrong with it by conversing with people openly about it on sites like this. That is my advice.

And when the right moment comes, you and your boyfriend might well enjoy something very special.

Hi Steve, thank you for the advice and i do feel more comfortable with it. Everyone here has been friendly and helpful.

I told my BF, if the feeling is right, we can attempt to try it tonight. He doesn't force me which is a great thing.

• Like 2
Hi Steve, thank you for the advice and i do feel more comfortable with it. Everyone here has been friendly and helpful.

I told my BF, if the feeling is right, we can attempt to try it tonight. He doesn't force me which is a great thing.

Great,im glad youre both willing to try new enjoyments.He will love it,if you pee over him,i promise.(if not,try me!)xx

Great,im glad youre both willing to try new enjoyments.He will love it,if you pee over him,i promise.(if not,try me!)xx

Hahahah, Awwww am i going to have a line up? If only my urine was a cure, i would be rich lol

Well, if we base it off the color, i don't think i will be rich as it's transparent. A trainer that was doing my diet program asked me what color was my urine and when i told her, she said it was possible that i drink too much water. Even my boyfriend made that remark a few days ago and asked me if I was sure that i am peeing because there was no sent.

If you would like more color, you can always take Vitamin B. Too much of it, though, can make your pee a neon yellow, almost lime-green.

I once freaked out a hiking partner :eek: , after I tried out a new protein drink that must have contained a lot of it.

If he's "into" it, I'm sure he'll have a reaction that'll be worth remembering...... as he feels the warm pee gushing over his cock and balls, trickling down onto his butt! And I'll bet you find it just as pleasurable. Hmmmm, thinking about that; I think I need to take care of some "pleasuring" myself. Read that any way you want!:whistling:

• Like 1

Sephora, I can only agree with what everyone else has posted, you and your partner need to discover this together.

My wife and I have a 3rd person in our relationship, and when we first met her, her reaction to pee was "disgusting and gross". When she saw what we did with it, she was close to walking away. With patience and lots of love, she overcame all her inhibitions, and is now as "perverted" as anyone could want. This was 10 years ago, we are still together, and still going strong.

Maigh and Mary are happy for you, the only thing they add is to know your limits, be comfortable in what you do, and never lose respect for each other.

Welcome to the site, hope you will stay and keep your interest alive.

• Like 1