Hi

A simple hi to everyone. I am here to ask mostly questions since its not a topic i can openly talk about.

Hi Sephora,you can ask anything you need not worry or be shy about it.We are all lovers of girls peeing,here,even some other girls too.Please feel free.Your avatar does resemble a vaginal area,i hope youre aware of that...:thumbsup:

A simple hi to everyone. I am here to ask mostly questions since its not a topic i can openly talk about.

Sephora, you are so welcome here. You should be able to get your questions answered, maybe with different opinions even.

It is so fascinating to be able to talk opening about the subjects on this forum.

And of course we really are anonymous to each other and get to know each other under the name we chose to use when we signed on.

Hi there, welcome to the site! In case it's not already very apparent - this is definitely the place for openness. I think you're going to fit in nicely into our community. I really hope you enjoy it here. :)

• Like 1

Welcome.

It was never something I openly talked about either until I found my first pee forum shortly after going online back in 2010. But amongst like-minded people, talking about it openly soon becomes second nature, like the most easy and natural thing in the world. And that is very liberating after being in the closet all one's life.

And I see that already in other posts you are quickly relaxing into talking freely. After all, on forums such as this you can still remain as anonymous as you want to be. No one need ever know your real name or identity unless you choose to tell them.

For example, my real name IS actually Steve - but that reveals nothing because there are millions of Steves in this world. And my surname certainly isn't 25805, lol

Great to have you here. Males often outnumber females on such forums, so all female members are particularly welcome. Especially highly likeable ones with interesting things to say, like yourself. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
Welcome.

It was never something I openly talked about either until I found my first pee forum shortly after going online back in 2010. But amongst like-minded people, talking about it openly soon becomes second nature, like the most easy and natural thing in the world. And that is very liberating after being in the closet all one's life.

And I see that already in other posts you are quickly relaxing into talking freely. After all, on forums such as this you can still remain as anonymous as you want to be. No one need ever know your real name or identity unless you choose to tell them.

For example, my real name IS actually Steve - but that reveals nothing because there are millions of Steves in this world. And my surname certainly isn't 25805, lol

Great to have you here. Males often outnumber females on such forums, so all female members are particularly welcome. Especially highly likeable ones with interesting things to say, like yourself. :thumbsup:

We need more females on here.Peeing should be a fun and sexy activity,and we should all enjoy it,male or female.

We need more females on here.Peeing should be a fun and sexy activity,and we should all enjoy it,male or female.
I'm all for making it fun. I sometimes think the more naughty aspects of it keep a lot of the women away.
I'm all for making it fun. I sometimes think the more naughty aspects of it keep a lot of the women away.

I have a friend, the same one that peed on her ex laptop. Before this had started, she told me a client at the bar she worked offered her money for a golden shower and she had refused. The client kept coming by to drink his beer and play pool with his friend. Then he asked her again and she declined but then asked him. Then she told him that she knows someone that might be interested for the money of course. So she called, (it was a fake call) and asked how much was he willing to give? He said, $200, and told him she is interested and is coming over. She just wanted someone to be there with her in case. So a friend came over and she, they locked up and went to the bathroom and she pissed in the guys mouth and he gave her the money. Once, she was open about it and told us (our friends), i did ask her how she felt and she replied that it was his face that was getting pissed on and didn't care. I believe some women can be very nasty about it and some more delicate. I did talk to her about it and she said, be nasty, guys in general like that. I guess it depends. When my BF asked me, i wasn't sure but after, i was ok about it

• Like 1
I have a friend, the same one that peed on her ex laptop. Before this had started, she told me a client at the bar she worked offered her money for a golden shower and she had refused. The client kept coming by to drink his beer and play pool with his friend. Then he asked her again and she declined but then asked him. Then she told him that she knows someone that might be interested for the money of course. So she called, (it was a fake call) and asked how much was he willing to give? He said, $200, and told him she is interested and is coming over. She just wanted someone to be there with her in case. So a friend came over and she, they locked up and went to the bathroom and she pissed in the guys mouth and he gave her the money. Once, she was open about it and told us (our friends), i did ask her how she felt and she replied that it was his face that was getting pissed on and didn't care. I believe some women can be very nasty about it and some more delicate. I did talk to her about it and she said, be nasty, guys in general like that. I guess it depends. When my BF asked me, i wasn't sure but after, i was ok about it
I think thats cool.Id would pay $200 to any girl i liked,if she would do a pee related activity for me.I wouldnt really care whether or not she got any enjoyment from it,at least ive seen her pussy,and pee.Well worth $200.
Am i the only female here??? I was expecting at least 1/4
By no means. I'd say the ratio is close to 1:4, but the men seem to make their presence more noticeable.

On the other hand, I find that the women tend to write the best stories.

Am i the only female here??? I was expecting at least 1/4

I would think on a site like this,you would get vast majority male..But its GREAT that you girls like to see other girls pee,or enjoy pee related talk.