Hello, another new male

Hello all. I joined the site because a friend (who I haven't met but share a common interest) linked me here. I am from CT originally, lived in NYC for a short time and am now out in south central Iowa.

My wife isn't into pee at all, and even the forum with women watching/helping men is such a turn on for me but not my wife. I love looking at the pictures and I hope to meet fellow pee friendly people. I have minimal pee experience. I have done webcamming and self peeing. I have made a video of me wetting my jeans too for a friend who lived close by then was found out by her husband and disappeared.

I did one golden shower. I hope to enjoy many pictures and forums, and maybe make some friends and if possible actually act some out.

My pee fetish started since I was little. First it was just watching women on a toilet with panties at their ankles. Then I got into wetting. Watersports and wetting wasn't a big thing for me until I got older and talked to more people. Then I started self wetting too and had the one golden shower.

Anyway, that's a bit about me. I look forward to being active in the community.