peeing from skirt without underwear

You must get her to wear a black skirt so she can pee while sitting too. Skirts dry quickly and it is easy to be discreet while sitting.

She doesn't like to get her skirt wet. Usually she wears white (to make it more exciting, it's a bit see-through when it's sunny) and sometimes dark blue.

Recently we did one of the most daring pees ever. Standing on a bridge, with lots of people passing by, and buses stopped across from us. We both peed ourselves there (I was wearing shorts). I think she won't mind if I share this picture.... you can see it flowing (drops in front of her leg).... I think this is just about as exciting as anyone has ever done it... Would you dare this?

If you look at the people standing a bit further along, there are 2 puddles right next to where they are standing, also, from us.

I'm so happy with my girlfriend (and she with me). We're the perfect couple, as you can see... just as crazy.

• Like 4

Of course we also peed in the sea yesterday, my hand inside her bikini. It was awesome to feel the hot pee coming out of her into the water, against my hand, with hundreds of people watching...

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...