Leia Peeing

• 4 weeks later...

We shifted in our new house at the time of summer vacations. When the school started, I started using cycle to go to school. First few days I just drove through the main road but one day while coming back from the school in the afternoon, I tried the kaccha sadak that went through a lot of empty plots. There were a couple of constructions going on in the colony. As I was cycling through the plots I saw a queue of ladies waiting to fill their buckets from a tanker. There were around five ladies in the queue and I could see three ladies going back with filled buckets. I saw the same thing on the second day also. As the colony was not yet fully developed, tankers used to supply waters to the house under construction. Very soon it became a routine seeing the ladies filling up their buckets. One day as I was coming from school, my cycle tube punchered. I had already traveled half the distance and there were no cycle rep*** shops nearby. So I decided to walk down the remaining distance with my cycle. By the time I reached the place where tanker used to stand, the ladies were all gone. As I moved ahead, I noticed that two of the ladies have started taking bath. They had removed their clothes completely and had only petticoats around their waists. One of the ladies was standing and her wet body was glittering under the sun. She had very dark areola and huge 1? nipples. The other lady was sitting and washing her sari. Her boobs were not visible as she had it covered with petticoat. The lady who was standing saw me but didn?t do anything to cover her boobs. As I walked past them, I couldn?t control but stare. I reached home and spent a sleepless night trying to remember what all I saw. Next day, I made sure to stay back for some time at school so that I can again enjoy the sight of naked female bodies. I stayed back in my classroom after school hours and after about half hour I took my school bag and started walking towards the cycle stand. I passed the bathrooms and thought of going to the ladies room just to see what was inside. Ours being a boys school, the ladies room was used by lady teachers and cleaning ladies. There were two cubicles one with western style toilet and other with Indian style toile. The western style toilet had a broken seat. The door of the western style toilet was around one foot above the ground. I could see pee all over the cubicle with western style toilet. As the seat was broken, I deducted that the ladies were peeing on the floor. Suddenly, I heard someone walking towards the toilet. The sound made by the bangles and leg-chains made it very clear that it was of a lady. I had no choice but to hide in the Indian style toilet as the door had no gap at the bottom. I bolted the door tightly. Standing there I could smell the female pee. I was afraid of being caught in the ladies toilet. The sounds grew louder and louder. Suddenly I heard the creaking sound of the door. I could here the movement of leg-chains. The entrant in the ladies room went straight to the western style cubicle and I heard the sound of the door. I heard the voice of the tap being turned on. I thought of ******* away. I held the door of the bathroom tightly to make sure that it doesn?t make noise while opening. I opened the door and moved two steps forward. I turned back to make sure that no one has seen me. As I turned my back I could see the lady in the western cubicle clearly from the bottom gap in the door. The lady was my science teacher, Sangita Madam. I could make it out by her salwar. She must have been around 30 years of age and one of the f***est Indian Ladies I have ever met. I slowly turned and patiently stood there to watch what happens next. My heart was beating uncontrollably. I felt like *******, but I stayed back. The salwar suddenly went down and down came Sangita Madam. I could see her inner thighs and a completely shaven pussy. Her inner lips were visible. I could see her lips part as bright yellow pee started oozing out of her pussy. I didn?t wait to watch her complete her pee. I was very afraid. After having my first glimpse of a female pussy, I ran out of the door. I went straight to the men?s room and locked myself inside the cubicle. I removed my pants and held my penis very tightly. I had never shagged before but I knew the process from the interactions with my friends. I just shagged in the men?s room of my school. This was my first time and I can never forget it in this life. I could never concentrate in my science class after that day.