Pee versus piss...

Piddle, Tinkle, Pee, Piss...'Urinate' and 'Urine', Wizz, Wazz (Northern England), 'Take a leak'...'Pointing Percy to the Porcelain'. Normally, in company a discreet 'I have to go to the loo...' will suffice. 'I need a Wee', (stemming from childhood). I have a female friend who puts two words together 'Pee-Wee', (Very Odd). Interesting thread.

I would say "piss",if i said id like to watch Katy Perry take a "piss",for example.It sexualises the event..To watch a girl "pee",is just something nice,that would be just a lovely thing,but without being rock hard sexual.

• Like 1
Piddle, Tinkle, Pee, Piss...'Urinate' and 'Urine', Wizz, Wazz (Northern England), 'Take a leak'...'Pointing Percy to the Porcelain'. Normally, in company a discreet 'I have to go to the loo...' will suffice. 'I need a Wee', (stemming from childhood). I have a female friend who puts two words together 'Pee-Wee', (Very Odd). Interesting thread.

I like to hear girls say "weewee"..:laugh:

I would say "piss",if i said id like to watch Katy Perry take a "piss",for example.It sexualises the event..To watch a girl "pee",is just something nice,that would be just a lovely thing,but without being rock hard sexual.

I get your point, guess that works Fanny...;-)

katy-perry-cover-02-billboard-650.jpg.411e7b556f0defa87d0b1f53df4df3cf.jpg

• Like 1

Pee sounds more lady-like. I think "piss" is harsher, but tends to give it a more sexual connotation. When I'm being nice and polite I use "pee". When I'm feeling naughty, then it's "piss".

If I'm at a restaurant or club, I'll never say, "I'm going to take a piss". It'll be, "I'm going to pee". I'm being polite and lady-like!

At home; "Do you want to watch me piss?", not "Would you like to watch me pee?" I'm being naughty!

Pee sounds more lady-like. I think "piss" is harsher, but tends to give it a more sexual connotation. When I'm being nice and polite I use "pee". When I'm feeling naughty, then it's "piss".

If I'm at a restaurant or club, I'll never say, "I'm going to take a piss". It'll be, "I'm going to pee". I'm being polite and lady-like!

At home; "Do you want to watch me piss?", not "Would you like to watch me pee?" I'm being naughty!

Yes Crissy,as much as i would enjoy watching you PEE,i know id love to see you PISS!Im glad you get the nuances of the terms.x:wink:

I tend to use the word "pee" in polite company, regarding it as the polite, non sexual word. "Piss" or "pissing" somehow sounds far more sexually charged when uttered by a woman.

A girl telling me she needs to pee is simply informing me of a bodily need. But a girl telling me she needs to piss somehow sounds sexually erotic to me.

And when talking sexually about piss myself, I do tend to use the words "piss" or "pissing", as opposed to "pee" or "peeing".

Looks like she's just got up...:wink:

Looking very tasty her "piss"...Great colour.Imagine,though she probably does this for real in her dressing room.In fact these tits look a bit small for Katy,she is quite big in the embonpoint isnt she?(i wonder if she pissed on Russell Brand?):laugh:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I also use them interchangeably, but would definitely agree that 'pee' is politer and 'piss' sexualises it with more naughty connotations. I definitely associate 'wee' as a slightly more child-like and innocent word, although I know people who would still say 'I need a wee' as adults. For this reason I generally associate 'weeing' with girls only. Funny how we have so many different words and phrases for it. I remember when deciding the name of this site I was a little unsure which term to use, but I think I decided 'peeing' was a more generic term and less harsh. I wonder how much difference it would have made if this was WatchGirlsPissing? I definitely don't think WatchGirlsUrinating has the same ring to it... :p

• Like 1

Yes,"Piss" has a kind of sexual connotation."Pee"is good for general use."Wee" is a quite girly word,thus also can be sexy."Watch girls Pissing"would have been too in your face,i think."Peeing" was the correct notation i feel.:thumbsup:

Yes,"Piss" has a kind of sexual connotation."Pee"is good for general use."Wee" is a quite girly word,thus also can be sexy."Watch girls Pissing"would have been too in your face,i think."Peeing" was the correct notation i feel.:thumbsup:
I thought wee was more a UK thing.

Of course, I love it when women say they have to urinate, drawing out every syllable of the word.

• Like 1
I thought wee was more a UK thing.

Of course, I love it when women say they have to urinate, drawing out every syllable of the word.

If i hear a girl say,"i need a wee",i just melt.....

Well 'Pee' sound sexual to me, 'Piss' is more something you have to do and doing it the toilet because your are somewhere. Pee is what I play with and drink sometimes, Piss is something I wash my hands afterwards. Yep, call me weird ha ha. Same thing, I do watch a lot of clips, love to see Golden showers etc with mutual consent but immediate skip also to those(illegal actually) toilet spying voyeur clips with show women spied on without their consent by a hidden camera. That is absolutely not sexy to me, does not do anything for me and it is wrong. But then again, if it would be a couple engaging in pee sex together filmed by a spy cam in a hotel or their bedroom would also be wrong but that I might watch.

But...since a year or so, trying to write some stories, I have posted a few in PS, EliteGold and here also. Since last week rewriting them and posting them also no by stories online. I can't have the word 'Pee' repetitively, like 3 times, in the same sentence otherwise it becomes annoying so I use all possible words I can find in order not to repeat myself in the same sentence or paragraph.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Yes Chrissy I totally agree. I usually say pee as I'm just going for a pee, when I'm out and use the term piss when at home