Up skirt peeing

I enjoy videos of up skirt panty wetting or panty less peeing with the pee running down her legs. Does any one else enjoy that or have any videos of that?

Any pee is good pee,as far im concerned..girl pee of course.

• 2 weeks later...
I realize this comment wasn't intended for me, but I kind of don't like wetting, if I can just pee elsewhere. I am big on wearing skirts, short or long. With a long skirt, or if my sole purpose in wearing a mini is its ease of peeing, I won't wear any panties. With a skirt on, I don't have to squat. I can just let go standing or sitting/leaning on something.
Simpfan I appreciate your comment. I am curious, do you ever pee in public? If that question is none of my business, I apologize.
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I think peeing while walking might be kinda hard to do. . . and definitely hard to video tape. . . but I would love to try.

Lizz a few years ago I saw a video of a lady wetting her jeans as she walked home. I don't remember where or what site it was on but I do remember she was being filmed "walking home" and she left a trail of pee as she walked. It was a real turn on. I was wondering if you have ever tried something like that.

I think peeing while walking might be kinda hard to do. . . and definitely hard to video tape. . . but I would love to try.

Personally, I cannot start peeing while walking but if I start while standing still then I can continue peeing while walking. On the other hand, I was once walking in a wooded area with some (all male) friends and one of them just unzipped and started peeing as we were walking along.

I've peed whilst walking .. Heck, I've even peed whilst jogging. It can be done but it takes a while to relax and I have to really need it.

As others, I've seen video of girls peeing whilst walking but their walk usually looks a bit odd. There have been a few who were able to let go and look completely natural, which is both impressive and damned sexy.

• 4 weeks later...