Peeing in the Bath

A lot of guys ask me if I pee in the bath. The question is…when don’t I? hahaha I don’t think I ever take a bath and NOT pee. The warm water just makes it impossible to hold. And I really don’t try… I just let it out. Hey it’s my pee and my bath right, so whats the harm!

Does anyone else besides me pee in the bath???

I'll often stand outside the tub and and aim my stream towards the drain. I used to think it was a guy thing, but I've met two women who do the same.

I'm betting there are a few more of you here. :)

I'm a shower person. I can't take a shower without peeing. Something about that warm water hitting my body, reminds me of something and I just can't help it!
How often do you aim at a target, like the drain?

Does a 3 person spa count as a bath? It's not used that often, takes a lot of water to fill it properly, but when we do use it, pee fun is usually a part of it. Our daily wash is usually in the shower, and yeah, pee happens in there too, as glad1 mentioned, can't help it.

Spa is fun when 3 of us are full, but you would never know that pee was in the water, never measured it, but probably an easy 200 litres of water, anything that goes in is pretty well watered down.

I have to confess to taking the odd one in the shower. However when my fetish was developing, 'bath night' was Sunday night in our house, I used to take a bath with my older brother, but when I began to develop, obviously bath-time became a seperate activity altogether. It was around this time that I had a fascination for making my bathwater yellow! :wink:

• Like 2
I have to confess to taking the odd one in the shower. However when my fetish was developing, 'bath night' was Sunday night in our house, I used to take a bath with my older brother, but when I began to develop, obviously bath-time became a seperate activity altogether. It was around this time that I had a fascination for making my bathwater yellow! :wink:

When i was younger i did enjoy making fountains with the tip of my willy just below the surface..but now i wait till im out.Also id now need a deeper bath,ahem...

• Like 1

Do you just sit and and watch as the water between your legs turns yellow,or lift your bum out and pee in the air?There is a nice sensation to peeing in the bath i must admit..(Maybe a picture would explain the best?:laugh:)

• Like 1