Sexy, crazy video from Sinna needs a little help :)

Hello!

you might still remember me from my contributions or clips.

I know things have been slow lately, but I am getting back up to posting more.

I wanted to ask a favor. I am participating in a contest on clips4sale. It's a bootyshake contest and I made a crazy clip for it. Although pee is not allowed there, I wanted to ask if you would watch my video and vote for me. There is a vote button above the video:

http://blog.clips4sale.com/b/contestants/c4sbootyshake-studio-47160-sexy-sinnas-ass-growing-balloon-popping-booty-shake/

The contest duration is 4 weeks and I only entered now, so I got little chance to win it. But who knows what the community can pull of, right?

Everyone can vote once per day and I think the #1 currently has about 2000 votes.

Kisses,

Sinna

http://blog.clips4sale.com/b/contestants/c4sbootyshake-studio-47160-sexy-sinnas-ass-growing-balloon-popping-booty-shake/

• Like 1

Hi Sinna

I tried the link in two different browsers (Firefox and IE), but I couldn't get to see your video at all. A video window appears, but it just stays blank no matter what I do. Internet Explorer says the page contains errors. I clicked on your vote button, and it says I have voted, so I hope that worked OK.

I noticed that none of the other videos in the competition would play either. I used to be able to play all videos on C4S, so I don't know what they've done. I can play videos on other web sites with no problems.

Good luck in the contest, and I hope the C4S site problems don't cost you any sales.

Cheers,

L2L

EDIT --- I followed the link to your C4S store, to see if the video problem was also there. Your preview clips are working fine in Firefox, but they will not load in Internet Explorer.

(I am running IE8 on Windows XP, a very old version, so maybe it's just me. )

@likes to lick that IE is really old indeed, but I am also having trouble getting any of the videos to load! I wrote them a message. They are changing the site, maybe that slows things down. I am amazed that you still managed to vote. It really means a lot to me!

@loardofcoatham1 thank you. I am glad it worked for someone :)

• Like 1

Thanks Steve :)

I actually heard back from c4s. Since they are changing the site, programmers are also heavily working on the blog / contest area of c4s. That would be the reason it's slow, but it should be fixed in a few days. Yes, they said days :(

With that in mind, I am even more happy that you guys fight through the frustration and vote for me. It makes me really happy :)

Any comments on the clip itself by the way? Someone emailed me that he liked the different "attitude" I show in comparison to most of my clips. What are your thoughts? I really did my best. I filmed more than one hour of material in total and then was shocked when I noticed there was no way I could add everything I wanted in 30 seconds (the clip had to be between 15-30 sec otherwise it will be rejected).

I am planning on creating a making of and also releasing some different versions I had made until I decided on that final one. Note that the music that I chose (took a few hours as well) actually fit all the movements and things I did. Having to cut it up and edit so heavily, I lost most of that :(

Did you notice the voiceover? :P

Thanks Steve :)

I actually heard back from c4s. Since they are changing the site, programmers are also heavily working on the blog / contest area of c4s. That would be the reason it's slow, but it should be fixed in a few days. Yes, they said days :frown:

With that in mind, I am even more happy that you guys fight through the frustration and vote for me. It makes me really happy :)

Any comments on the clip itself by the way? Someone emailed me that he liked the different "attitude" I show in comparison to most of my clips. What are your thoughts? I really did my best. I filmed more than one hour of material in total and then was shocked when I noticed there was no way I could add everything I wanted in 30 seconds (the clip had to be between 15-30 sec otherwise it will be rejected).

I am planning on creating a making of and also releasing some different versions I had made until I decided on that final one. Note that the music that I chose (took a few hours as well) actually fit all the movements and things I did. Having to cut it up and edit so heavily, I lost most of that :frown:

Did you notice the voiceover? :tongue:

Hi Sinna.

I have been able to vote for you easily enough and did, but have never been able to properly view the video. All I get is a small thumbnail sized window, which is way too small to see much detail, plus it keeps stopping, then running for just a split second, then stopping all the time, and soon freezes completely way before the end.

Hopefully, I will be able to get a better and bigger look when C4S sorts its shit out. Sorry I couldn't give more feedback.