Portaloos and queues

• 3 weeks later...
A few years ago in my student days I would supplement my income by doing part time work at events as a steward. This meant I would often work weekends at major events and festivals as a member of events staff. After a season I was promoted to a senior steward. This meant I was on a higher grade and I also would get more variety of work as the management trusted me.

One weekend I was working at a fairly large outdoor event on a hot summers day in a big park. Very many people had come for a day out to enjoy the attractions. As the weather was better than expected the site was overwhelmed and the toilets were very busy. There was one attendant to look after 60 portable toilets, keep them full of paper, free of litter and clean. I was stationed next to one set of 30 which he came to clean and he asked me to lend a hand. We went along the row and I would fill up the dispensers with loo roll whilst he cleaned the rubbish out and sprayed the insides with cleaning fluid. Whilst doing this there was a long queue of girls mainly (as there were urinals provided for the guys) and there were very many crossed legs. It seemed that lots of girls were heading over to the toilets when they really needed to go, having put it off because they didn't like the idea of portaloos, and then found themselves faced with a 15-minute queue.

As one cubicle opened and the attendant and I went into it a young lady in denim pushed past us and we explained that we needed to service the cubicle. "I don't give a shit" she said "I'm bursting" and with my colleague having already propped the door open with his cleaning trolley she proceeded to pull her knickers down, hover over the seat and piss a long forceful stream in full view of everyone! We were both astounded and once she had finished (not wiping because we hadn't had a chance to fill up the paper) she proudly walked out!

A little further along we came to a cubicle which was displaying a green unlocked indication, so we opened the door to find a girl sitting on the toilet peeing away. She got off the toilet to pull the door shut, sending pee flying onto the floor. We definitely had to mop up after that one. Obviously she'd forgotten to lock the door.

After a while they found another attendant to help with the cleaning so I could get back to stewarding. I was posted to point people to cubicles as soon as they opened and try to keep the queue moving as quickly as possible. As the day drew to a close the queue was substantial, about half an hours wait, and we started to clear the site and people were heading home. Obviously before we could go we had to let everyone in the queue use the toilet! By this point some had become full and locked out of use which slowed the queue down further.

At one point a lady complained that the cubicle she'd just got out of had no loo roll. I'd been left with a bag of rolls in case there were any shortages so I went to fetch one. When the cubicle opened up again, a young lady about 19 or 20 ran up but I asked her to hold on a second cos I was re-filling the dispenser. "Hold on, oh, oh, I don't know that I can hold on!" she squirmed. She had a perfect figure and a figure-hugging blue dress, long blonde hair and small but pert boobs. She was squirming there but I couldn't find the key to open the dispenser and fill it up, so I just handed her some paper and she ran in locking the door quickly behind her. She seemed to be a while but whilst she was in there I located the right key, and after she left I went inside to put the paper in. And to my surprise on the floor was a pair of pink knickers which weren't there before. I locked myself in the cubicle and picked them up to find a massive wet patch. She had obviously flooded her knickers before she had time to get them down.

I have a couple more reminisces from that job which I'll maybe post another time.

I would have put those knickers to excellent use there and then!

A few years ago in my student days I would supplement my income by doing part time work at events as a steward. This meant I would often work weekends at major events and festivals as a member of events staff. After a season I was promoted to a senior steward. This meant I was on a higher grade and I also would get more variety of work as the management trusted me.

One weekend I was working at a fairly large outdoor event on a hot summers day in a big park. Very many people had come for a day out to enjoy the attractions. As the weather was better than expected the site was overwhelmed and the toilets were very busy. There was one attendant to look after 60 portable toilets, keep them full of paper, free of litter and clean. I was stationed next to one set of 30 which he came to clean and he asked me to lend a hand. We went along the row and I would fill up the dispensers with loo roll whilst he cleaned the rubbish out and sprayed the insides with cleaning fluid. Whilst doing this there was a long queue of girls mainly (as there were urinals provided for the guys) and there were very many crossed legs. It seemed that lots of girls were heading over to the toilets when they really needed to go, having put it off because they didn't like the idea of portaloos, and then found themselves faced with a 15-minute queue.

As one cubicle opened and the attendant and I went into it a young lady in denim pushed past us and we explained that we needed to service the cubicle. "I don't give a shit" she said "I'm bursting" and with my colleague having already propped the door open with his cleaning trolley she proceeded to pull her knickers down, hover over the seat and piss a long forceful stream in full view of everyone! We were both astounded and once she had finished (not wiping because we hadn't had a chance to fill up the paper) she proudly walked out!

A little further along we came to a cubicle which was displaying a green unlocked indication, so we opened the door to find a girl sitting on the toilet peeing away. She got off the toilet to pull the door shut, sending pee flying onto the floor. We definitely had to mop up after that one. Obviously she'd forgotten to lock the door.

After a while they found another attendant to help with the cleaning so I could get back to stewarding. I was posted to point people to cubicles as soon as they opened and try to keep the queue moving as quickly as possible. As the day drew to a close the queue was substantial, about half an hours wait, and we started to clear the site and people were heading home. Obviously before we could go we had to let everyone in the queue use the toilet! By this point some had become full and locked out of use which slowed the queue down further.

At one point a lady complained that the cubicle she'd just got out of had no loo roll. I'd been left with a bag of rolls in case there were any shortages so I went to fetch one. When the cubicle opened up again, a young lady about 19 or 20 ran up but I asked her to hold on a second cos I was re-filling the dispenser. "Hold on, oh, oh, I don't know that I can hold on!" she squirmed. She had a perfect figure and a figure-hugging blue dress, long blonde hair and small but pert boobs. She was squirming there but I couldn't find the key to open the dispenser and fill it up, so I just handed her some paper and she ran in locking the door quickly behind her. She seemed to be a while but whilst she was in there I located the right key, and after she left I went inside to put the paper in. And to my surprise on the floor was a pair of pink knickers which weren't there before. I locked myself in the cubicle and picked them up to find a massive wet patch. She had obviously flooded her knickers before she had time to get them down.

I have a couple more reminisces from that job which I'll maybe post another time.

Did they also have the portable sinks separate from the portapotties? Like where you push your foot down, a little water comes out from the spout, and you can wash your hands? Or was everyone skipping the hand-washing?

• Hot 1
Years ago there was a large nightclub in a nearby city. Parking was limited, but there was a large lot about two blocks away where people parked, and it was actually a good spot for sightings.

During the summer months, that lot was the location of a farmers market on Sunday mornings. The management of the market had two port o pots set up and the club goers (especially the women) would use them rather than pee in the lot. I decided that this needed to be dealt with, so I purchased a package of 4 keyed alike padlocks from a discount store (they were low quality locks but I did not care) for a couple of dollars. I got to the lot early and put a lock on each of the port o pots.

It worked out well, women would head to the port-o-pot, find it locked and then duck between a cars to pee. By getting there early, I was able to get a parking spot where I could see the port o pot, and the areas where the women were most likely going to squat. At the end of the evening, I removed the locks.

This went on for several weeks, until one evening there was a fight in the lot, and the police showed up in force. The were clearing the lot, so I pulled out. I came back an hour or so later to take the locks off, but there was still too much police presence. I left the locks there, and the next week when I returned they were gone. Apparently the market management cut them off, which really did not bother me. I took the other two locks and locked the port-o-pots again. After the club closed, there was a huge police presence, due to the trouble the previous week. I once again was forced to abandon the locks.

I purchased another set of locks, but when I arrived the following week, there were different locks already installed. Apparently the market management installed their own locks, figuring that it was easier to use a key than bolt cutters every Sunday morning. The port-o-pots remained locked until they were removed at the end of the season

You are evil!

Please continue to regal us with your wild tales :)

• Like 1
No way this girl is going to use a porta-potty. They are just too disgusting and gross. I'll pee outside Thank You

If you have just two options: Using a Porta-potty or peeing in public without any real shelter (which is the case at many locations indeed!) you'd choose the latter?

• 3 months later...

If you have just two options: Using a Porta-potty or peeing in public without any real shelter (which is the case at many locations indeed!) you'd choose the latter?

Yes!!

Hey, great! That means you are not shy about being seen peeing in public! ;-)

I was recently at a festival which there were all Port a poties and I was waiting in line bursting and the one that opened and I went into was really bad.. There was tolit paper all over the floor, and the floor was wet . so I squatted and pissed on the floor I let out a big stream... Someone must have seen it come out the front. Was wet all day after that!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I was at a park hiking by the time I was done I needed to pee they have porta potties in the parking lot. I went in it was freshly cleaned. So I thought I didn't make it dirty and squatted and pissed on the floor leaving a nice big puddle. When I open the door someone was waiting to use it. I smiled and walk to my car and waited to see if they had a reaction. She came out with a smile on her face.

• Like 2

I will always choose to pee outside vs porta potty. I don't know how people use this. The seat, side and floor is full of pee and stench. After squating and realizing that your face is a foot away from the urinal. I just gave up and went in the grass since then.

• Like 2

Anyone who's been to Goodwood Festival of speed will have seen the long queues for the ladies toilets , I was there with two of my boys and there girlfriends , one of the girl peed behind a marquee with us not watching but sort of shielding her a bit , all I saw was a really nice bum but she muttered as she wriggled up her jeans about not having any tissues ,

• Like 2