Extreme Female Desperation on cars, busses, trains, planes...?

Hi Siegala, it is not a question of shy because I am and I do have some class too. There comes a time when you can't find any place or don't know the area, everything to prevent an accident. This is why I know the area I am in, to locate the free bathrooms. The traffic jam was a question of accident and deal with it or at this point, who cares. I went with option B. Yes some people might have seen me but it's people I don't know and I am not the first to do it. :tongue:

Hi Sephora, I understand what you mean. It wasn't clear to me that you were actually about to have an accident, if you would have had to wait a bit longer.

In that case you were in fact lucky that you were in a car and not in any other kind of transportation (without access to toilets) at this very moment (stuck train, bus, plane ...). That's were things become "exciting" for desperation lovers.

It might be exciting for pee lovers which i understand. I would not out myself into a situation to satisfy others in that way. Plus, it is embarrassing and then i have to wash my clothes. To me, it doesn't anything, personally, i would not even do it for my boyfriend because i have my limits. It is fun for me on a sexual level and to please my man.

It might be exciting for pee lovers which i understand. I would not out myself into a situation to satisfy others in that way. Plus, it is embarrassing and then i have to wash my clothes. To me, it doesn't anything, personally, i would not even do it for my boyfriend because i have my limits. It is fun for me on a sexual level and to please my man.

Hell Sephora, I can totally relate to what you mean! Being a lover of female desperation myself, I would never ever ask a partner (or anybody else) to put themselves "deliberately" into a situation of extreme desperation! I enjoy female desperation that evolves totally unplanned and "unstaged" out of everday life situations and circumstances. I wouldn´t want anybody to "do it for me" at all... The more "natural" it develops, the better!

However, once more I understood that my personal fetish "(female) pee desperation" is definitely the wrong topic for this forum in general....

As on the other hand, especially "golden showers" or any other kind of "watersports" don´t do anything for me, I really seem to be in the

wrong place here on watchgirlspeeing.com .... - I guess I´d better be more active again in the "desperation forums" in the future instead

of "disturbing" the main focuse(s) here in this place! ;-)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am surprised no one has had any experiences whilst flying on a plane.

A couple of years ago (2013) I was on an overnight flight from New York and it was late. I find it hard to sleep on planes, so I was awake watching a movie (can't remember what it was but that's not important). Out of the corner of my eye I saw this lady hmm I would say mid 20s to early 30s waiting outside of the toilet and was dancing and walking around. Obviously she was desperate for the toilet. It was dark since most people were sleeping so I kept watching but didn't make it obvious that I was. After a while ( I would say about 5 minutes) I needed to pee so I got up, and saw that the toilet nearest to me was free. I saw that she was still waiting, and I felt sorry for her. So I walked to the other end of the plane and spoke to her, and told her that the toilet down the other end was free. She said she was fine. As I was walking back down the plane I looked back and saw the toilet had become free and she quickly went in. It was great to see her dancing around and had I not felt sorry for her I would've kept watching. But as much as it would have been amazing to see her have an accident (assuming she needed to pee) I was thinking about how upset she would be. So that's why I went to speak to her. I just hope she didn't think I was weird for doing that. I don't think she saw me watching her since she was too busy concentrating on not having an accident.

But a question for the ladies here if you were in a similar situation, and a guy came up and spoke to you like I did what would you think? Would you be creeped out?

As far as desperation on planes is concerned:

About 3 years ago, a woman anynomously posted the following description of her personal (unplanned) pee desperation and wetting experience on a plane in different open access internet discussion forums:

I was flying back from a business trip last night, along with my immediate superior and another member of our sales team. The flight was several hours into New York, and I was asleep for most of it. When I woke up, I had a very urgent need to use the restroom, but the fasten seatbelt sign was on due to turbulence. Long story short, due to delays from turbulence and circling the airport, I was not allowed to use the restroom, despite my repeated very urgent pleas to the flight attendants to allow me to use it, insisiting and telling them clearly that it was an extreme emergency. I actually got up twice to use the restroom, but was sent back to my seat. The second time, they threatened to have me arrested on landing if I did not listen. So, I had no other option than to stay in my seat.

I ended up peeing in my pants about twenty minutes before we landed. It was quite obvious, since I was wearing a light grey suit. Little was said about my accident by my co-workers, but I am so embarrassed that I decided to take today off. How do you think I should handle this with my co-workers, and does anybody have suggestions on what to do if I find myself in this situation again? I am a 28 yo female if that helps.

There were lots of answers to her post, some quite helpful and supporting, some others rather useless.

In fact, no one could help her with her basic Problem - what to do, if she finds herself in such a situation again...

If that happened to me and the flight attendants wouldn't let me get up then I think I would make it quite clear to them that there would be a minor flood if they didn't let me go. If they still said no, then I would grab a blanket to cover me, slide forward in the seat and pee on the floor. It would be far better to just wet the floor than to wet clothing, seat and floor. Also, it would mean you had dry clothes when back in the terminal, so it would only be a very short term embarrassment instead of a long term. The flight attendants are preventing access to the toilet, so what choice is there? Wet yourself, the seat and the floor or just the floor. Floor seems like a better option to me. If the seat belt didn't permit sliding forward far enough then I think I'd put the blanket under me and slip my trousers down and soak the blanket.

Alfresco, totally logical reflections and "strategy" of yours! I guess the woman simply didn't dare to do all this, as she was sitting next to her co-workers...

However, the result of her not trying an "emergency" option like you describe was not less embarrasing...

Maybe she was also too afraid of the reaction of the Flight Attendants? Dropping her pants and peeing on the plane floor could have caused her troubles with the airline, or at least she thought so(?).

I guess especially the Flight Attendants threat to have her arrested on landing, prevented her from actually thinking about other alternatives...

Btw, in the thread (I only saved her introduction then) she pointed out that that she made it totally clear to the FAs (numerous times) that she will have an accident, if they don't let her go...

.... If the seat belt didn't permit sliding forward far enough then I think I'd put the blanket under me and slip my trousers down and soak the blanket.

I asked a female friend of mine who was a passenger on a flight a couple of days ago to try. She confirmed (and she is slim!) that a closed seatbelt makes it impossible to slide forward far enough to pee on the plane floor... (with pulled forward pants under a blanket f.e.).

So there are in fact just 3 options:

1) Pee in your pants as the woman who told about her experience on the net did...

2) Cover yourself with a blanket, pull your pants/panties forward and pee into the seat - you will sit in your own pee on the soaked seat...

3) Sit ON the blanket and wrap it around you; pull panties/pants forward and pee on the blanket. Again you will sit in your own pee - just the seat will probably get some less damage.

So, being caught in a situation as the woman experienced and described, doesn't really leave people (especially females wearing pants...) with actual options to stay dry...

Maybe the best option would be to cover yourself with the blanket, pull trousers down, pee into the seat, then put the blanket under you so that you are not sitting directly in the pee when you pull the trousers back up. Of course it might be a bit difficult to move the blanket and pull up the trousers without drawing attention.

Of course the best option all round for the ladies is to wear a short skirt with no underwear. That way, you just need to lift the back of the skirt out of the way and you can pee into the seat without being seen. Yes, it will be a bit damp for a while, but when you get up the skirt just drops back in place, you are completely covered, clothes stayed dry and no embarrassment. You could of course adapt this slightly and put the blanket under you to pee into, then pull the blanket out and put it on the floor, it would be a better end result, but you would be more likely to attract attention doing it. Some airlines give you a pillow or cushion. You could always quietly slip that under you to adsorb the pee.

• Like 1
Maybe the best option would be to cover yourself with the blanket, pull trousers down, pee into the seat, then put the blanket under you so that you are not sitting directly in the pee when you pull the trousers back up. Of course it might be a bit difficult to move the blanket and pull up the trousers without drawing attention.

Hm, very sophisticated variant! :wink: I just guess the woman on the plane who wet herself might have been too shy to perform such an action in front of her (male!) co-workers sitting right next to her... And in general, I am not sure, whether she had a blanket at all (don´t know if she at all asked for one, if she would have gotten one from the FAs...)

Of course the best option all round for the ladies is to wear a short skirt with no underwear. That way, you just need to lift the back of the skirt out of the way and you can pee into the seat without being seen. Yes, it will be a bit damp for a while, but when you get up the skirt just drops back in place, you are completely covered, clothes stayed dry and no embarrassment. You could of course adapt this slightly and put the blanket under you to pee into, then pull the blanket out and put it on the floor, it would be a better end result, but you would be more likely to attract attention doing it. Some airlines give you a pillow or cushion. You could always quietly slip that under you to adsorb the pee.

That´s what some of the people who answered to her experience also told her - next time you are going to fly on a bussines trip, just don´t wear a suit, wear a skirt...!! I don´t really remember what she answered about that. She was in first place angry about the airline and seemed to want to know what she can do against the crew in such a case - of course, she didn´t get any helpful answers to this aspect...

Concerning clothes: She was flying to (and back from) an important business meeting, so I think she couldn´t have been dressed in a short skirt (with no underwear!). The strict "dress-code" in her business (financial business obviously) seemed to be either trouser suit for females or business costume with skirt. Even the latter not the best thing for the manoevures she would have had to do in order not to pee in her clothes.... Not to mention in case she maybe didn´t even had a blanket...

• 3 weeks later...
That´s what some of the people who answered to her experience also told her - next time you are going to fly on a bussines trip, just don´t wear a suit, wear a skirt...!! I don´t really remember what she answered about that. She was in first place angry about the airline and seemed to want to know what she can do against the crew in such a case - of course, she didn´t get any helpful answers to this aspect...

Concerning clothes: She was flying to (and back from) an important business meeting, so I think she couldn´t have been dressed in a short skirt (with no underwear!). The strict "dress-code" in her business (financial business obviously) seemed to be either trouser suit for females or business costume with skirt. Even the latter not the best thing for the manoevures she would have had to do in order not to pee in her clothes.... Not to mention in case she maybe didn´t even had a blanket...

I fly a bit for work and always carry a change of clothes, usually a pair of jeans, in my computer bag. I hate wearing a suit whilst flying. If jeans fit in the bag, a skirt & blouse would be no problem. Just change when you get to the airport. The jacket goes in the overhead and you can leave the panties in the bag if you wish. Just fold them up as if they're a spare pair.

Unless you're in business class you probably won't have a blanket.

And, for the record, I've never seen flight attendants be so rigid unless the plane was literally bouncing through the sky. They don't want the accident any more than the passenger. Their attitude was unhelpful and dehumanising. If she was able to get up and walk to the loo, the turbulence wasn't that bad. A little common sense would've gone a long way. Threatening to have her arrested is ridiculous and I would've called their bluff.

I fly a bit for work and always carry a change of clothes, usually a pair of jeans, in my computer bag. I hate wearing a suit whilst flying. If jeans fit in the bag, a skirt & blouse would be no problem. Just change when you get to the airport. The jacket goes in the overhead and you can leave the panties in the bag if you wish. Just fold them up as if they're a spare pair.

Unless you're in business class you probably won't have a blanket.

And, for the record, I've never seen flight attendants be so rigid unless the plane was literally bouncing through the sky. They don't want the accident any more than the passenger. Their attitude was unhelpful and dehumanising. If she was able to get up and walk to the loo, the turbulence wasn't that bad. A little common sense would've gone a long way. Threatening to have her arrested is ridiculous and I would've called their bluff.

Good thing to change into more comfortable clothes for flying!! Wearing a shirt would have helped the woman to manage to pee in her seat with definitely less damage (for her clothes!) than in her trousers... You should have joined her blog questions back then, nobody proposed this to her (for her next flight)...

Concerning the behaviour of the crew: There were very different experiences from other passengers posted in the blog - it seemed, as if it very much depends on the airline...

Some passengers told that they had not the least problems with the crew if they needed to visit the toilets in case of a pee emergency even during heavy turbulences - others confirmed that they also were being threatend with "arrest after landing" by flight attendants when they wanted to leave their seat, even though there was really minimal turbulence... Btw, the woman whose experience I pasted here told that her two efforts to stand up and dash to the loo was when the plane was no longer in turbulences, but had already finished descent and was circling the airport and waiting for a landing slot... (which took a very long time, as she told). Anyway, quite obviously it really depends on which plane/airline you are, you might be lucky or you can have very bad luck with the crew...

By the way, the web is actually full of personal experiences from passengers who were also threatened with "being arrested" if they do not listen to the crew when they told them to stay in their seats. So this very harsh and strict behaviour of the crew is definitely not so rare.

AND there are also some reports on the net that passengers were indeed (!) arrested by the police at the gate as soon as the plane landed, after they had tried to get up from their seats several times against the strict orders of the crew. So, even this is happening in reality... Of course I don´t know how often...

-------------------------------------------------------

Stand with Paris!

Actually, I remember once having a very tight correspondence (first plane was late) and thus I had boarded my second flight with an already full bladder at the last minute. Plane moved, took off, etc... fine, time to go to the toilet? Ah no, sorry, turbulences, please stay seated. I must admit I became quite desperate, so at some point, I just stood up and moved to the back of the plane. The attendant asked me to seat, and being there was a free seat I did so on the last row and buckled up again. I explained my plight to her, and she said she would give me the green light as soon as possible but I should really stay seated until then.

Unlike the woman here, I was given the green light and got to relieve my bladder. However, just as I was exiting the toilet, the plane like... dropped under my feet. I managed to get my hand up in time to avoid banging my head against the ceiling but the attendant, even though she was smaller than me, did not (her 40cm/50cm jump was quite impressive). Nothing dramatic happened (no blood!), but she was a bit light-headed when her feet touched down the floor again and had to hang onto the walls to get her balance back. She did a quick announce that everyone should stay seated after urging me to seat and buckle up again, which I did in the last row, but I had to point to her that her hairpins had come loose and she quickly straightened them out before circulating among the passengers.

Morale of the story: just because the plane is not bouncing right now does not mean it's not going to bounce in the next minute, so when the attendant tells you to sit down and buckle up, you should.

Morale of the story: just because the plane is not bouncing right now does not mean it's not going to bounce in the next minute, so when the attendant tells you to sit down and buckle up, you should.

Well, right you are!! And if you are unlucky, (daemoniak, you were indeed very lucky!!) you will have to stay seated and eventually pee yourself...

People should just piss before flying...sheesh...why is this even a discussion......some smaller planes (I.E. Beechcraft 1900D) dont even have restrooms

Maybe a misunderstanding....? The topic is here on WGP because some members do like accounts of female desperation/wetting from real life. In this context, smaller planes without restrooms are an even more intesting "setting".

Btw: The woman who posted her personal desperation (and eventual wetting) experience on a plane some years ago in forums was also given the "advice" (by others posters) that she simply should have pissed before flying. She replied quite upset that she did of course visit the restrooms right before she boarded the plane.

• Like 1

This not desperation as such, but I remember a couple of fun times.

3 of us went to Marseille once, London to Paris on Eurostar, then Paris to Marseille on a TVG. Maigh and I just had to try the toilet, and with lots of laughing managed to squeeze into the tiny thing. It was an excercise in engineering, Maigh sat on the tiny potty, while I was propped up on the minuscule sink, balanced precariously as this thing was belting along at 320 kph. Maigh done her thing, hissed loudly into the chemical smelling commode, then struggled to get her jeans back up. With more laughing and wriggling around, it was my turn. We couldn't stand up in this thing, not together, so I had to sit to pee while Maigh struggled to hold on. It was funny at the time, got some weird looks from some of the other passengers. Mary went later and asked us how we did it, lol.

The other one was on a Qantas 747, 40,000 ft over the Pacific, coming home from L.A. This was a little bigger, but not by much, and in this one, we joined the Mile High Club. I went first, and Maigh held me as I peed into this thing, licking me as I finished, then it was her turn. When she was done, I told her not to wipe, and tasted her (salt lick, lol) then gently bent her over and got into her from behind. The sheer sexiness (or naughtiness) of it got me off pretty quick, and I was done. We cleaned up (those towel things are not made for private parts, stings a little) and left the thing. The stewardess was glaring at us, she knew what we were doing, and kind of angrily waved us back to our seats. I managed 5 hours sleep after that, snuggled into to Maigh's warmth. When we got breakfast in the morning, the same stewardess was smiling as she served us, she knew and she must have seen it lots of times, on one of the trays, we found a single playing card, an ace of hearts. Apparently it was the cabin crews way of acknowledging your effort. I still have that card, lol.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was in school our department had a Christmas party. To get home, most people had to bus to the end of the line to get the last metro of the night. This friend of a friend had to pee but the bus wasn't going to wait for her so she had to get on and hold it. For the first 10 minutes she was fidgeting and complaining about how bad she had to pee but after that she was quiet.

When we were still a few minutes away from the metro station she got up abruptly and stood at the back door of the bus. When the bus finally stopped we all got off - I noticed the step she had been standing on was wet! When I saw her later on the platform it was obvious she had completely soaked her jeans.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...