Desperation fans

Desperation/wetting is for sure my favorite. :wink: I love watching girls bouncing and squirming everywhere until they can't help it and lose control, as the little wet spot turns into a waterfall pouring down their legs and making a puddle at their feet. I prefer shorts or mini skirt wetting/accidents where she pees down her legs trying not to piss herself that turns me on more than anything...I also enjoy being the "one" to lose control and feel the warmth spread down my legs/jeans it feels amazing to burst and feel the relief on my bladder after a long hold.....but I'm a little weird as to my choice of clothing i wet. Guys pants are no fun for me to wet myself in, I wear tight girls jeans, shorts, skirts, or yoga pants. Pissing in girls clothes is way more exciting and fun to me :)

Hope you have fun with my videos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I love being desperate until I can no longer hold on and small spurts excape until I'm empty I enjoy watching other people desperate aswell male or female either or turns me on

How about if you were forced to wear a thick adult diaper and locking plastic panties under your skirt in public? You would get more and more desperate till you can't hold on any more and have a public accident and nobody would notice it.

• 2 weeks later...
It happens to me all the time, i am always desperate :)) i have a really small bladder and sometimes i have accidents

I have an over active bladder. I love the feeling of being desperate and play with myself or someone play with me until I wet myself

• 4 weeks later...

I certainly enjoy desperation a good deal. In fact I enjoy being desperate tom wee myself and, if I can safely get away with it, hold until the last minute. Both male and female desperation, culminating in either wetting or just getting to a toilet in the nick of time, interest me. What really works for me is when somebody is clearly enjoying their desperation and, even better, doesn't care whether they make it to a toilet or not. Forced desperation where somebody was clearly unhappy about it and it was unwanted doesn't work for me at all. Bladder function. like sexual function, is something I like to think people are able to control for themselves and make their own choices about, unless medical circumstances dictate otherwise.

• 5 weeks later...

I liked being desperate and than not making it to the bathroom and peeing my pants. I also just recently had no choice I was at work and couldn't get to the bathroom and I had to go so bad it hurt and my eyes ended up tearing. I ended up getting my pants down but I had to sit down and I pissed my undies. I really love getting so desperate my eyes tear it was a new experience for me and it turns me on!! I do it T least once or twice a day now!

I was just curious...seems like a lot of you are into peeing, but is anyone else into desperation to pee?

-Lisa

• Like 1
I liked being desperate and than not making it to the bathroom and peeing my pants. I also just recently had no choice I was at work and couldn't get to the bathroom and I had to go so bad it hurt and my eyes ended up tearing. I ended up getting my pants down but I had to sit down and I pissed my undies. I really love getting so desperate my eyes tear it was a new experience for me and it turns me on!! I do it T least once or twice a day now!

1 How about diapers and rubber pants?