Desperation fans

With desperation,you need patience i guess,the anticipation etc,until the big release.Worth the wait though!:)

Absolutely agree! Though sometimes you happen to get a sighting completely unexpected! However, in general I do also like much more to witness the slow evolving process - especially, when the outcome is uncertain and the woman is worried about that uncertainty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also in desperation. Some years ago found out that is so because i have mars (sex planet) and Venus (love planet) in aries. And Aries are rough. That constellation is typically for rapists. But due the fact i was not abused as child out it don't breaks out and i will be more peaceful than normal people. Except i see a woman in desperation. Then my dark side comes out.

I love female pee desperation. I love seeing women squirming, fidgeting, dancing, scissoring their legs, crossing their legs, tapping their feet, pressing their thighs together, holding themselves between the legs, sucking wind through their teeth, and finally peeing themselves uncontrollably. I especially love it when they ignore the urge to pee while doing other stuff - watching TV, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. or in public places - shopping, working, etc.

I like desperation, but not the pants wetting part. For me it's super sexy if she's bursting and makes it onto the toilet. All that build up to it. :biggrin:

And how about if the woman wears a diaper, is desperate and then pisses in her diaper? Same fun, no mess, no clean up, everything dry and notices it.

And how about if the woman wears a diaper, is desperate and then pisses in her diaper? Same fun, no mess, no clean up, everything dry and notices it.

Diapers are nice if it is someone you know and she tells you when she is peeing. I still like to see the stream running down her legs and watch the puddle grow on the ground or floor. But seeing the wet diaper and changing her is a real turn on too.

• Like 1
Diapers are nice if it is someone you know and she tells you when she is peeing. I still like to see the stream running down her legs and watch the puddle grow on the ground or floor. But seeing the wet diaper and changing her is a real turn on too.

Like in the video "Secretary has an accident while talking on the phone". A young woman sits diapered on the desk (1) and then answers the phone. During the call she becomes very desperate to pee (2) till she pisses in her diaper which becomes clearly yellow in the front and behind what she shows very directly (3).

Guest Anonymous
Like in the video "Secretary has an accident while talking on the phone". A young woman sits diapered on the desk (1) and then answers the phone. During the call she becomes very desperate to pee (2) till she pisses in her diaper which becomes clearly yellow in the front and behind what she shows very directly (3).

I like I have seen that video. Wasn't it on a Skymouse site like wetting her diapers or diaper girl?