In the backyard of the church

About 10 to 15 years ago I had to work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week at my job, and so I would pop into the church that I went too, to get things ready for the Sunday's at odd times of the week and day.

This was in the summer and I had popped out from work at my lunch time at 8 pm and into the church.

I was in the room at the base of the tower when I heard water running, (as there was no water supply in the church only a tap in the backyard) I thought it is not raining again is it?, Looking at the crack under the back door into the yard, I could see the heels of a pair of shoes and a puddle in-between them. I very quietly unlocked the door and opened it inwards, there was a female peeing in the door way, ( she had had to climb over a 4 to 5 foot tall wall to get into this yard). She jumped up and tried to run around the corner of the tower with her jeans down and still peeing. I followed her and said you might as well squat and finish your pee, you do not what to get your jeans any wetter, she stopped moving and turned to face me, squatted to finish her pee, I asked her what she was doing in the yard, she said waiting for a friend, when she was done she stood up to pull her knickers and jeans up, giving me a good look at her pussy, she had long ginger hair and her pussy matched. She started to cry and asked, are you going to call the police, I said no and as she stood in the middle of the yard I got her a bucket and told her to fill it from the tap and wash her piss out of the door way, this she did. I then went and got the key for the padlock on the door out into the lane outside the yard, as I unlocked it I said to her why did you not pee into one of the four drains in the yard, as two of them could not be seen from the roads outside, but the door way could be seen, I said that sometimes my girlfriend pees it the one, (pointing to the one in the corner by the wall) so you will know now for next time, it there is a next time, with that she smiled and went out the door and away.

I locked the doors and finished my work before returning to my place of work. Later I went to the gents and thought about what I had seen earlier that evening.

The yard door and the outside toilet door are both locked, and on Sundays we would find knickers, condoms, needles and more in the yard to clean up. On the Sunday after the female was pissing in the door way as I got out of my car I could see over the wall and too the tower door way, there was something in it, I went through the church and oped the door, it was a small white paper bag with glass ampoules and a syringe, so that was the friend she had been waiting for.

• Like 3