Webcam

• 3 months later...
I would also be curious about this. Kinklive held some promise for a bit, but they are changing managment and pee is on the disallowed list at the new site

Never understood that rule at all; I was very surprised to find most cam sites enforcing it. I know we're biased and it's not for everyone, but surely those who do want to do it should be able to? There's some more extreme fetish content which they seem to allow?

I've never had an issue with credit card payments, usually all handled by a 3rd party billing companies.

Another option we use (yes the girls like some of these too) is MFC. Work out the details, make required payment in tokens, then swap Skype details. Seem some truly epic pee fun on some nights, leading to epic fun here, lol.

The big problem is finding someone to do it, it's not exactly advertised on the girls profile.

Yeah ive heard its a credit card/billing company limitation before as well.

Scot - I do use MFC quite a bit as well but it can be very hard to find girls who are into it, and i actually just had my account banned by MFC for asking about Pee in private messages. Apparantly its against the rules to ask about it even. Which makes it really difficult to try and arrange shows.

I would be really curious what models you have found that are open to it? xFuukax is the girl ive had the most pee fun but i would love to hear if you had any other recomendations!