More perverse way to pee?

Thats almost enough motivation to get me to drink coffee! As for perverse, though tame by comparrison it would have to be a tie between peeing in a washing up bowl with an ex girlfriend all over her housemates pots and pans and peeing on a couple of exs in the shower unbeknownst to them including one who definatly would not have approved. I did get caught once by a different ex, but she knew about my likes, just said "for fucks sakes"and shrugged it off

The most perverse and obnoxious thing I have done (besides pissing all over furniture) . . .is to pee right into a coffee pot. It's one thing to pee on furniture and have people sit on it. But to pee in a coffee pot means someone is gonna taste my pee. bwahahahaha So in other words. . . I am forcing someone to drink my pee. Totally perverse in my opinion.

What about you?

No,ive never knowingly made anyone drink my pee..I wish there were more female perverts in the world MissPiss.Women are far too often too coy about sex issues.I bet most girls really,would love to piss over guys cocks etc but pretend they "dont like it".

The most perverse and obnoxious thing I have done (besides pissing all over furniture) . . .is to pee right into a coffee pot. It's one thing to pee on furniture and have people sit on it. But to pee in a coffee pot means someone is gonna taste my pee. bwahahahaha So in other words. . . I am forcing someone to drink my pee. Totally perverse in my opinion.

What about you?

And, MissPiss, did anybody recognize that he/she was drinking your pee-coffee?

Yes, maybe it´s perverse, but I would drink your coffee. :wink:

Guest WetFetishCat

I have a few videos in my collection where I pee in cups, wine glasses, pint glasses, etc. I've almost always lived with roommates and I don't own anything so all the kitchen stuff usually belongs to whoever I'm living with. I usually pee/film the video then run the glass under hot water, dry it and put it back in the cabinet. I know which ones I've used so I don't use them right away, but it's funny to think the first use or two might have a hit of pee in it when my roommates use them. Ha!

Many moons ago, when I was a student sharing with two other girls...we lived in a house that had an outside loo. So, in the Winter it was so damn cold, that one evening I grabbed a large saucepan from the kitchen and used it as a chamber-pot. I discretely washed it out the following morning, and on the following evening we used it to boil pasta.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Sally ,

I bet that pasta tasted rather good to both of you girls , there.

An excellent story . I wonder if you can still purchase a chamber pot , if they are still made ?

Kevin

Yes, I've seen many 'chamber pots' on sale in antique shops, they are often used as plant-pots now!

I have peed in the kettle in hotel rooms and I have peed in food that I am preparing - usually only for my own consumption, but it is in communal pans. I always wash them out afterwards, so can't see that it would affect anyone. I have also peed in the dishwasher and a sink full of dishes. They are all getting washed anyway, so it gives a naughtiness without any impact.

We found and old Fire bucket at a Trash & Treasure that was used a few times. Well, until it was knocked over one night, now it's living it's life as a Strawberry Planter, makes big fat juicy strawberries. We were asked once if the things were genetically modified, made us laugh, but the poor girl didn't know why we were laughing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This reminds me when I pissed in a glass of beer a good sparkling, foaming and concentrated warm piss. If you had seen that glass, you really had though that it was a glass of pure beer;; perfect to do a good joke hahahahaha =P Regardless, I like to piss in cups or glasses :)

• 1 month later...

When I was much younger, my grandma had a house with an outside toilet and there were chamber pots under all the beds in the house. When we stayed there, all members of the family used them in the night (well, except my Dad who never needed to go in the night). I remember well that we all found them a bit strange, not being used to them and I sometimes missed the pot a bit trying to aim into it and my mum and sister also sometimes missed due to difficulties in aiming. So, there were often damp patches on the rugs and/or bare floor boards depending on where the chamber pot was used.

Nobody ever complained about the damp spots - it was just accepted.

In the morning we had to take the pots downstairs, through the living area, through the kitchen and out the back to the outside toilet for disposal.

• 10 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser
I love pissing on cock, but only if he pisses on my pussy as well.

A fave part of lovemaking with my wife. At some point, usually after my orgasm but before hers, I'll unload on her vagina, hitting the clit particularly but she also loves a good hard stream directly on her anus. She will irrigate my cock and balls with her stream as I partially withdraw prior to cumming inside her and I also appreciate a good hard stream on my ass bent over in the shower or hot tub.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...