More perverse way to pee?

• 7 months later...
On 5/23/2015 at 10:14 PM, MissPiss said:

The most perverse and obnoxious thing I have done (besides pissing all over furniture) . . .is to pee right into a coffee pot. It's one thing to pee on furniture and have people sit on it. But to pee in a coffee pot means someone is gonna taste my pee. bwahahahaha So in other words. . . I am forcing someone to drink my pee. Totally perverse in my opinion.

What about you?

Maybe it could enhance the coffee blend, who knows... I have to try it too! 😍

On 5/23/2015 at 9:14 PM, MissPiss said:

The most perverse and obnoxious thing I have done (besides pissing all over furniture) . . .is to pee right into a coffee pot. It's one thing to pee on furniture and have people sit on it. But to pee in a coffee pot means someone is gonna taste my pee. bwahahahaha So in other words. . . I am forcing someone to drink my pee. Totally perverse in my opinion.

What about you?

Ever since seeing a video of a woman peeing in her coffee and drinking it, I've always wanted a woman to come downstairs in the morning, and nonchalantly piss in my coffee. One of my biggest fantasies!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 1:17 AM, Girllikespee said:

I pissed in a coffee pot once. I was staying in a hotel, and my room had one of those mini coffee makers. The pot was small, and had a handle...and fit perfectly between my legs. It was meant to be. 

The next time I had to pee, I ran over and grabbed it. I stuck it under my pussy and began to piss. I pissed and pissed until the tiny pot was filled right to the rim. It felt sooo naughty and I definitely came after. 

I poured out the piss, wiped out the pot (didn't rinse it) and put it back as I found it. I hope housekeeping assumed it wasn't used and left it for the next customer.

I need to try it too... So Lovely!!! 😍

• 3 weeks later...