Hairy on not????

I think that both of them look like they would be fun to play with.

I have had some time to think about which I would like. I think that I would like it shaved, and I could see more of what I would want to play with.

Said like I had done this before - NOT. :devilish:

Trimmed usually, I quite like a landing strip. Bushes do nothing for me and I find them a turn off more than anything. Smooth can work well on the right woman too.

Definitly hairy. Never understood why the hallmark of the adult woman should be taken away to look like a 12 year old ?

On the other hand there is scary hairy which is not so attractive.

Guest WetFetishCat

I'm hairy because I ran out of razors. I kinda like it. A lot of my new videos I've made show my hairy little pussy. Apparently most of my buyers think it's hot anyway!

I'm hairy because I ran out of razors. I kinda like it. A lot of my new videos I've made show my hairy little pussy. Apparently most of my buyers think it's hot anyway!

Mmmmmm,i like a little hair,like shaved,but started to grow back,kinda stubbly.I bet it looks sweet anyway Cat..:thumbsup:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Some have mentioned that fully shaved looks like a little girl. I cannot speak on the similarities because I don't know what a little girls really looks like. I imagine the labia are smaller but plenty of grown women have small labia anyway. I understand the point though. Society is pushing the limit with sexualizing young girls and the assertion that pubes are gross is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I prefer hairy. Not a landing strip, I mean thick. I like it to be groomed as well, basically not growing down her legs and up her stomach. If she can fit it in her underwear that's good enough. To me, shaved bald just looks too timid, hairy looks aggressive and dominant and just gets me visually excited. I associate a bush with womanliness, just as women associate big dicks with manliness. That's just my preference. Is it a deal breaker though, not at all. Pussy is pussy.

Im lucky enough that my current GF asked me what i prefer & she would go accordingly.  I personally dont like hairy as it gets in the way a bit when giving oral.  Although i understand that it's personal choice, my gf (who was already shaved bald) asked for my input on what i prefer.  Also i think it a lot easier to manage from the womans perspective especially during her period, as blood can get tangled in the hair etc.

I too pretty much don't mind it either way. Both ways have their good points.

I'm someone who LOVES eating pussy. Probably one of my favourite things to do TBH. And admittedly sometimes if there's too much hair there it can kinda get in your mouth and get stuck in your teeth. It can also make it a lil hard to really get your tongue in the right place as you might have to be moving hair out of the way to really get in there. But it's certainly not a deal breaker and I'd still eat it even if there was a huge bush. And as weird as it may sound, I kinda like when the hair there sorta collects the smell of pee and other such excretions and you can smell that while you're enjoying going down on your partner.

Totally shaved is nice too. Looks cute, you can see everything nice and open. No hair in your mouth. You can kinda put the whole thing in your mouth without having to suck lil hairs through your teeth.

But yeah, either way is fine. My wife does both. Sometimes it's a lil hairy and sometimes she'll shave it completely. I'll eat it either way.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
On Saturday, 5 November 2016 at 6:10 AM, Mishu420 said:

I'm someone who LOVES eating pussy. Probably one of my favourite things to do TBH. And admittedly sometimes if there's too much hair there it can kinda get in your mouth and get stuck in your teeth. It can also make it a lil hard to really get your tongue in the right place as you might have to be moving hair out of the way to really get in there. But it's certainly not a deal breaker and I'd still eat it even if there was a huge bush. And as weird as it may sound, I kinda like when the hair there sorta collects the smell of pee and other such excretions and you can smell that while you're enjoying going down on your partner.

Totally shaved is nice too. Looks cute, you can see everything nice and open. No hair in your mouth. You can kinda put the whole thing in your mouth without having to suck lil hairs through your teeth.

I agree 100 percent with everything you said here, it describes exactly how I feel too.

• Like 1