The reunion...

First shot at writing fiction. I hope no one minds me trying here.

As the elevator door opened he stepped out into the hotel lobby, stopping to take one make one last check in the mirror before turning to head to the hotel bar. He looked at his watch and noted the time was exactly one minute before 7:00. He knew she would be waiting. She never disappointed Him and He had told her 7:00. He slowed his steps, casting his eyes around at the people nearby, admiring several attractive women in their form fitted dresses. They all fit in so perfectly with the decidedly upscale surroundings. He smiled and made the last turn and entered the bar.

She was waiting, exactly as expected, exactly on time, sitting at the bar in a dark blue dress. It was one He had never seen before but it was His favorite color. She knew that, of course. He crossed the crowded bar without calling to her, watching as she sat with her bare back to Him, sipping her drink. He could see His bourbon sitting in a glass beside her, waiting. "She never forgets a detail," he thought to himself, smiling again.

As He came close to her, He saw her begin to turn in her seat. His hand reached quickly for her shoulder and He simply said "No." He felt her body shift and straighten as His fingers grazed across her skin, following the thin chain of her necklace until He could feel the faint, fast pulse under His fingers. His fingers pressing lightly against the warm skin as His head lowered along the other side of hers, His lips pressing against the soft skin only briefly. His eyes caught the large empty water glass beside her cocktail and his lips smiled against her skin, then his voice low and deep beside her ear, " Just one short one, pet."

The faintest tensing of her body and the softest hiss from beneath her gave the only hint until her lips curled in a soft smile and she said quietly," Thank you, Sir."

His fingers left her neck and allowed her to turn in her seat as He settled in the seat beside her. "I trust that was your first relief," He said with a sly grin, "Have you been waiting long?"

"Of course it was, Sir., " she replied simply, with a smile, " And that is my third water. So I'd say I have been waiting just long enough."

He sat and enjoyed his bourbon, and they chatted casually for a while, catching up on each other's lives since their last visit. Occasionally He gave a small nod and she would obey, a small bite of her lip and a small hiss, always answered by a smile and the same simple "Thank you, Sir." Once, while the bartender slipped away, His fingers slipped slowly up her thigh and found the soft lace covering her pussy. Her reaction was a soft gasp and an immediate warmth against His fingertips. A low deep growl came with His smile as he whispered " Good girl. " She took in a long slow breath and smiled as the bartender returned with his supplies.

After His second bourbon, and another glass of water for her, He stood and paused. Wordlessly, she stood and He took her hand. "I'm ready to head upstairs, " He said.

She replied simply, " Whatever you wish, of course," but her smile and body language suggested she was more than happy to change surroundings.

As they crossed the lobby He held her hand and she walked beside him, just half a step behind. As they reached the elevator and waited, He could see her beginning to shift slowly from side to side. He knew that this was just the beginning and there was no rush yet. That was good. The doors opened and they stepped inside with another couple. They exchanged pleasantries and He looked at her with a smile and slowly shook his head from side to side. She bit her lip and nodded as they chatted with the other couple.

The elevator stopped on the fifth floor and the other couple stepped out. As the doors closed again and they began to move. He looked at her and smiled "Go ahead. Ask"

"May I, Sir? was her reply, with a grin.

He nodded, "A small one."

With look of relief she relaxed, a soft hiss coming almost immediately, but not stopping as quickly as before. Her face shifted slightly as she managed to stop. She looked at Him with a smile " That was close." Looking down he could see the one long thing streak running down her stockings, stopping just at her ankle.

"Mmhmm," He smiled," looks like it was."

The elevator stopped at their floor and they made their way down the hall to their room, number 1010, as always. "Welcome home," He said as He slid the key card in and opened the door, "After you, pet."

"Why thank you, Sir" she smiled and stepped past him. She took a few steps and then heard the door close behind her. As she turned to face him she felt His hand suddenly at her neck again, pushing her roughly against the wall beside the bathroom door. His mouth covered hers suddenly in a hungry kiss, tongues thrashing wildly against each other . Slowly His face pulled away from hers and they gazed at each other, His hand still lightly on her soft skin, holding her, feeling her pulse race under His fingers.

"I have missed My girl," He said as his eyes slowly moved up and down, taking in the curves of her body.

"She has missed You too." she replied with a soft purr and a smile.

His other hand slid slowly up the outside of her thigh, then tugging roughly pulled her skirt up to her hips. Then slowly it moved over her thigh, feeling the straps of her garters, and into the heat between her legs. His fingers moved slowly over the soft folds, feeling the bare skin of her under His rough fingers. His foot nudged her legs apart as His hand slipped in to cup fully under the mound of her pussy. He fingers tightened ever so slightly at her throat as His eyes found hers again. There was a fire in her eyes and he held her there for a long moment.

One word from him..."Ask."

With a slight swallow and that hunger in her eyes, she asked in a soft gasping voice "May I , Sir?"

The word "Yes" barely passed his lips before his hand was filed with the sudden hard spray from His girl. She moaned softly in relief as the sudden release poured from her. The sound was exquisite, His deep growling approval, the loud hiss, the muffled spray and splashing on the floor beneath their feet as the puddle formed suddenly around them. He looked down to admire the full streams falling from His palm and streaming down her stockings. "Don't hold back one single drop, pet," He admonished.

She shook her head slightly in his grip, her face awash with pleasure," No, no.. every drop is Yours." she gasped as the flood continued from her pussy.

Finally He felt the flow begin to slow, a few noticeable pushes from her as she obeyed, and finally she was empty. The last drops fell between His fingers as He slowly pulled His hand from between her legs. A small puddle poured from His cupped palm as His fingers loosened at her throat. He smiled as He watched the faint rush of color wash back where His fingers had been. He lifted his hand to his mouth, sucking one drenched finger. "MMMM delicious, Pet." He smiled and then offered a finger to her waiting lips. The warmth of her mouth surrounded His finger and He growled again as He could feel her tongue lapping around Him, and sucking deeply.

"Thank you Master, " she replied " I think I do too. " She smiled playfully.

"Don't move, " he said as his hands suddenly left her completely. From his pocket He pulled out a long length of thin cord. He took her hands and quickly bound them in a wide band, pulling her wrists tightly together. He took loose ends of the cord and tied a knot in them. Raising her hands up above her head, He tossed the knotted ends over the bathroom door and closed it quickly, trapping the ends tightly in the door jamb and securing her arms above her head. Then he smiled. He stood back and admired His girl, dress shoved up, legs streaked, feet in a wide puddle and arms bound above her head. She was smiling back at him. Then she spoke a single word with a contented sigh and a widening of her smile.

"Home."

• Like 2

Hmmm good point. Just below the knee. Form fitting, slit up the back. Lightly patterned fabric, thick enough that the small spurts wouldn't show much when spaced apart a bit.

I'll remember the details next time, if I ever try again. Glad you enjoyed it though. :)

• 2 weeks later...