Closed Restrooms in the Park

The weather has finally turned nice here and between long hikes, bike rides and just working in the yard, I'm spending lots more time outside.

I suppose I should be looking for restrooms , shouldn't I? :wink:

• 1 month later...

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. We were on Highway 2 in Washington and stopped at the Deception Falls rest stop since I had to pee. I found the washrooms closed.

We hiked down the trail next to the creek. I got my jeans and panties to my knees and backed my rear over the creek and peed a gallon in it. Finished I wiped and tossed my TP in the water. Up came my panties then my jeans

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't wipe; I was wearing lycra shorts and they're quick drying. I'll use a napkin or tissue if I have one, but usually it's not all that much of a problem, I don't dribble all that much and I don't get too wet.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I remember me and my boyfriend were parked in a small car park next to a small park with a toilet block next to a residential area. We'd gone for a walk and when we got back the car we headed to the toilets only to find them locked. It was pretty dark at this point and we couldn't see any people who could have seen what we were doing so we went to the side of the small building and peed in the bushes beside it totally exposed :D

• Like 2
I didn't wipe; I was wearing lycra shorts and they're quick drying. I'll use a napkin or tissue if I have one, but usually it's not all that much of a problem, I don't dribble all that much and I don't get too wet.

.....didn't wipe ....? whats wrong with your boyfriends tongue ?

• 11 months later...