I had my first ever golden shower

Took a while and only ever in shower

Def not above chest I'm not into that anyway.

Oh yes she could tell I enjoyed it she would do it again but Def no wee on her

she will hold my cock in the shower as I wee so that is cool

• Like 1
Congratulations on your success.

Be sure that you do something special for her as well, that way she may be more willing in the future. :biggrin:

Way to go UK, and as Eg has said, do something special, Movies or dinner, and let her know what it's for.

• Like 1
Title says it all really

I am just so happy I want it again

my wife did it it quite a lot of wee came out very quickly all down my chest and cock it was wonderful

Well done, I bet it felt great.

I have mentioned before that I see a lady for watersports fun occasionally. Her introduction was lying in the bath and her pussy being pissed on. She enjoyed that so got a bit more adventurous. Now she will drink mine, pee almost anywhere she can (discreetly of course) loves it all over her, in her pussy and ass.

You never know now that your lady has tried it, she might well get a taste for adventure as well.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote=I

Simpfan, post: 54790, member: 9737"]I first started GS when I was 17 or 18. I like it not in my mouth or on my face, but anywhere else. I do not like the taste at all. But the hottest thing is to feel a guy pee inside me, or to rub the head of his cock against my clit while we both pee, and to pee all over his cock when he is inside my pussy.

My god i would love to pee inside a women's vagina if I was in I would be to hard to pee

I grew up with the impression that a male could not Pee when his cock was fully erected and well on its way to ejaculation. I know that I could Pee with an erection like in the early morning when the erection was dying down, but NOT when I was fully aroused and well on the way to an ejaculation.

Like several of my impressions, I have had to alter my thinking after reading other peoples experiences here on WGP.

I had an ex that was pleasently surprised when after a night out we both made a rush for the loo, I made it there first, as we had been fooling around and I found the whole situation quite arousing she looked down and said "well youre gonna have to let me go first, you will never be able to go like that" I was confused, I looked at her and said "why not" nand started peeing into the toilet. Her face lit up as she watched me, she never realised men could pee whilst aroused and likewise I never realised some guys cant. At this point we had only been going out a week or so, and I was still shy about mentioning my likes, that changed the next morning when we were in the shower and she asked if I would like her to pee on me...

• 5 years later...