Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
puddyls

oops. my wet patch!

i had some fun peeing my panties yesterday. thought i would share. =)

[ATTACH=full]39531[/ATTACH]

Puddyls you saucy minx,that up your skirt picture with the stripy panties,is about one of the most hard-on inducing pictures ive seen for a long time!Lovely,and thank you for sharing!:)

It must be said,this is one of the sexiest pictures youre likely to see!

Yes, this is an amazing picture! Thank you!

love the pictures, especially the first one. I think we need a new section on the forum for upskirt selfies (preferably with damp patches). Thank you for posting x.

• Like 1

aww. thanks everyone! :shy::kiss: i take them every once in a while. maybe i should add some here.

• Like 2

aww. thanks everyone! :shy::kiss: i take them every once in a while. maybe i should add some here.

The pics are hot nad youre nice sweetie, but I remeber a pic you pee standing doggy on a wall in a hallway/corridor inside a apartement/house, that was the hottest pic ive seen from you <3 :-x

• Like 1

Please feel free puddyls,im sure we wouldnt mind.I also find your worn panty pictures quite stimulating too..

Not to worry, Nobody's going to see. If they do, they'd better be a close friend, right?

Love the view, i rated the post hot because there is no button for Hot, Hot, Hot. I want to be down here when the rain starts to fall.

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1

pantyline? check. wetspot? check. lol. guess, i'm ready. although i havn't actually wet myself yet, i've had to pee. can you tell? anyway, except for a single spurt, i decided to keep myself dry for now. off for some weekend fun. only time will tell what shenanigans i might get into. :tongue: kinda wondering how these shorts might look and feel if i have an accident later. have a great day!

[ATTACH=full]78796[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]78795[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]78794[/ATTACH]

Nice,well,"accidents" will happen wont they?

pantyline? check. wetspot? check. lol. guess, i'm ready. although i havn't actually wet myself yet, i've had to pee. can you tell? anyway, except for a single spurt, i decided to keep myself dry for now. off for some weekend fun. only time will tell what shenanigans i might get into. :tongue: kinda wondering how these shorts might look and feel if i have an accident later. have a great day!

[ATTACH=full]78796[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]78795[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]78794[/ATTACH]

OMG you horny sn..c, I would it love to f...k you silly <3

Puddyls ;)

Great pictures as always :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wink:

Especially even if you did spurt some pee by accident . it doesn't really show very much . Which then the small wet patch . Right in the center of the crotch of your shorts . Will soon dry . Which then you can relax and have fun . Until the stron urge to pee. That of wanting to be naughty can enable you to prusue your desires ;) ;)

So have fun and do appreciate the pictures . Especially the up your shorts view of those very cute panties you now have on . That sooner / later will be getting wet with your very warm , wet pee . As well maybe something else . That might seep out of your pussy too ;)

Which might be sticky :woot: :woot:

Thanks , in sharing :)

• Love 1

i couldn't sleep last night. at least not well, or for any length of time. ugh. :banghead: so decided to go for a jog at the crack of dawn. now, i'm feeling a bit more relaxed, and, um, a little wet. lol. maybe i'll get a little shut eye before my shift later.

[ATTACH=full]78885[/ATTACH]

puddyls ,

Nice photo you have shared :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool:

Know what you mean as I was up early to . When I couldn't sleep either. So I came on here to look at . As well as read what was new and interesting . ;)

So you are not the only one . Who had trouble sleeping last night . Glad that you had shared this photo . As it looks really good :wink: :wink:

Especially after you had wet in what you were wearing there :tongue: :biggrin:

• Love 1

Accidents will happen.Did you piss while you were jogging?I hope it didnt chafe too much.:wink:

Accidents will happen.Did you piss while you were jogging?I hope it didnt chafe too much.:wink:

no. i stopped and sat on a low wall that was in front of a store.

• Like 3

no. i stopped and sat on a low wall that was in front of a store.

I guess the wall wasn't wet until you sat on it

• Haha 1