A walk in the park

I went for a walk in the park today. It was quite busy what with the bank holiday and the sunny weather this weekend.

At the edge of a grassy area is an area with trees and low lying shrubs. The grassy area had several groups of young students picnicing and drinking.

Walking along a path in the shrubs I could see two girls in their twenties enter and hide behind a holly bush. The first to go was a blonde who I didn't see. Second was a curvy brunette, about 25 years of age, who pulled down her black tights and pulled her skirt up, squatted on the floor and then made a large stream on the path, which continued for quite some time.

A little later a tall blonde in her late teens appeared, wearing jeans and a polka-dot turquoise and blue top. She hid behind a bush and pulled her jeans down, followed by lacey black knickers. She bent over in a high squat and only dribbled for a short time before she stood back up and carried on.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
I apologize for my long post.

Oh! You really don't have to. It was a most awesome report, and I really really enjoyed reading it.

I understand that most anecdotes are short, either because there is not much to recount or because there is little time to recount it (I've wrote some stories, I know how time flies what you try to organize your thoughts and write them out). However, because most anecdotes are short, I really appreciate when I can read fuller accounts. I really appreciate that you took the time to describe your state of mind and gave so much details on this girl's pee.

• Like 1

Thank you very much daemoniak, since this was my first experience and one that would shape my future of watching women pee, I can recall all the scenario vividly. Also the fun was in observing the woman calmly go into the shrubs even though they did not provide an iota of cover. For her that was all thats needed, a cursory gesture to privacy.

• 3 years later...
On 4/16/2015 at 10:31 PM, vpw said:

My most impressionable sighting and my first major one occurred in a park in Delhi, India where I grew up. I was around thirteen and although I had already seen women peeing outdoors it was distant sightings and nothing that interested me much except to see how they squatted to pee while males didn't have to. I was also familiar with the female genital but still didn't understand the intricacies of female pee. All that changed one fateful bright sunny winter afternoon at a picnic spot which was in a old archaeological site. The area was a big piece park in front of a old fort. In between the park there was bunch of hedges and shrubs but being winter they were all dry and leafless.

It was a typical boring day out with parents and other adults and as the day progressed lazily lunch was served. After lunch I saw my parents were busy talking with other adults so I decided to just walk around the place. My mother as usually gave her cursory warning not to go too far. I walked around and there was nothing interesting for me except for other families around. Then I noticed a young girl wearing a bright red Indian dress which consists of a loose trouser on bottom and a long collar less shirt on top. From her apparel and jewelry it seemed she was newly married. What really caught my attention was how stunning she looked with clear white skin, beautiful face with long braided hair that went down all the way to her back. She was around twenty years old and no more with a curvy body and pair of big tits. She was enjoying the nice sunny winter afternoon by playing around with other females from her family. I enjoyed her big tits jiggle around as she ran around giggling. She finally stopped her games and sat down with her family for lunch.

I walked back to my family and noticed that the adults had dozed off. I was still focused on the girl who was at the other side of the hedges that were in between. I saw the girl and her family members lying down on the ground probably dozing off. After a while I saw the girl get up and began to walk away from her family. I assumed she was going to the toilets but then her direction was wrong, the toilets were located far off from the park area near the parking lots. Instead the girl was walking toward the hedges and suddenly my attention focused on the fact that she will pee inside the hedges. It was quite surprising as the hedges and dry trees around barely gave her any privacy. Either she needed to go urgently or she didn't feel like walking that far to get relief.

Anyways I now was definitely interested to check out more but I also had fear in the back of my mind. However seeing the adults fast asleep and my hormones gave me the courage to investigate.

The hedges and trees were located around three hundred feet from where I was. The girl came over to our side to approach the area probably concerned about her privacy from her family members. Thankfully none other had accompanied her, she took one quick look back and then slowly entered the shrubs stepping carefully around the branches to avoid tearing her dress. I had already got up and even from the distance she was clearly visible as the shrubs offered no cover whatsoever.

From the distance I saw her turn and face our side. She then lifted the top dress over her hips and folded them, she then tugged the drawstrings of her trousers. All this was unfolding right before my eyes as I started walking toward the shrubs with my thirteen year old heart racing like a turbo. She undid her strings and holding her trouser from both sides she quickly lowered them. The next sequence of events that occurred would be etched in my young mind forever. Till today I can vividly recall every image that I would witness that day.

As the girl pulled her trousers down, for the first time in my life I saw adult woman's bush. Before that I had only seen pictures of naked women with hair between their legs but this was something else. It was a huge jet black triangle patch between her white thighs. Here was a very pretty girl all naked from the bottom. At this point I was around hundred feet or less from where the girl was planning to squat. The shrubs were also located in an upward slope. The girl was bend over with her pants around her ankles, she was in a process of arranging it to prevent splashes. In this state she was visible to anyone around even from distance and also her ass would be visible to those sitting on her side. Luckily for her and for me most were dozing off and those who were up were not bothered to watch a young pretty girl pee in the open.

Finally the girl squatted down, her legs were spread wide as she adjusted herself. The shrubs were totally sparse in the bottom and going up the slope I had a clear sight of the jet black hair between her legs. Suddenly a slow stream of pee began to emerge between all the hair. I almost fainted when I saw that, for few seconds the stream remained slow falling straight below her. At this point the girl was looking down at her stream when all of a sudden a huge arc of pee shot out between her legs which crossed the shrubs and landed few feet in front of her. The girl looked up to see the direction of her stream and already a mini river of pee was flowing down the slop.

By now I had reached closer to her at around twenty odd feet from her left. The girl was busy looking at her pee flowing down the dry winter grass. I slowed my pace down as that would allow me some time to get a good look. The girl had her hands clasped around under her thighs for support and she had squatted low with her legs spread. I looked at her face and noticed she was expressionless looking straight ahead. I know concentrated on what was between her legs as this kind of opportunities are truly rare one of a kind.

Again what I observed that day started my tryst with watching girls pee and also made me an admirer of what nature endowed them between their legs. This girl was not only pretty but she had what you would call a perfect pussy. It was like a lesson in gynecology for me that day. Her arc was still going strong and I could clearly see her slit between her never trimmed hair. Speaking of hair it was growing all over in long strands of curls, some of it were already wet with pee that was dripping down from her slit which was wide open. I saw everything that probably was not seen by her husband. Her dark inner lips were exposed with the pronounced clitoris hood, the slit opened up wide going down revealing wet bright pink insides and since she had squatted low to the ground I saw her slit end at another opening that was light brown in color with strands of curly hair around it. It was her anus and again a first for me apart from the pics. Now I was closer to her and probably the closest possible possible in that circumstance. In the quiet winter afternoon I heard a loud hissing which sounded like a long ffffssssssssssssshhhhhhhh! I had heard this sound before but behind closed doors of bathroom when ladies would be inside. Now I hear and see that in action. As I walked past her within few feet from her the girl kept looking straight and didnt make any eye contact surprisingly. It was apparent she was not concerned about privacy here but was more concerned about her bladder. I had one last look at her pussy before I walked away. As I mentioned before, she had good amount of hair growth between her legs and I noticed some of her pubic curls growing on the inside portion of her thighs. Now you can imagine how vividly this image is still etched on my mind.

As I waked away I decided that I would walk around the back of the hedges as that would allow me to get a good look at her from behind. I quickened my pace and walked around the shrubs. As I turned around I saw her from the side and could make out her big shapely bottom positioned low to the ground. The backside was even sparser than front and her bright shiny ass was visible to all that were on that side including her family. So basically she had absolutely no privacy and might have as well done it right in the open. As I got closer to her I noticed she was looking down and had slowly raised her ass from the ground. Her pee was still dribbling down from her pussy that was now visible from behind due to her raising her ass from the ground. It was another glorious spectacle with her creamy white bottoms contrasted by the dark crack in between, interestingly I noticed a thin patch of curly hair in between them. Her wet pussy along with long strand of curls were dangling between the crack and I saw another novelty, her wrinkled ass was winking in quick succession along with her ass cheeks that were clenching and every time she would contract few drips of pee would dribble out. I later realized thats a normal female physiology as their muscles that control their pee are interlinked with their anus. One of the reasons I heard the girl let our some farts and I have observed that commonly in other females when they pee. I didnt wait for her to finish as I had no desire to get busted so I walked away far and then encircled and rejoined my family.

This experience got me into the mystery that is female pee and from that day onward I made it a mission to enjoy peeing women whenever situation allowed me. I lived in India for few more years before moving off to NY, I had tons of sightings in parks and outdoor events in India and then for the later part of my life in US and Europe. Like our great mod here, I developed techniques based on my experience where to catch peeing females be it parking lots, parks or outdoor event. I have always owned a CB scanner so during holidays I would scan out for big traffic snarls and invariably they have yielded me a treasure of desperate females peeing in the open.

I apologize for my long post.

hi if youre still in delhi, please let me know, we can go spotting together ...

17 minutes ago, iPhone said:

hi if youre still in delhi, please let me know, we can go spotting together ...

I have heard Delhi has changed a lot, this was in the 70s and I left for US in the 80s, thats how old I am 😄

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, vpw said:

I have heard Delhi has changed a lot, this was in the 70s and I left for US in the 80s, thats how old I am 😄

I absolutely adore your pee experiences.. I wish to meet someone here to share experiences in Delhi

• Like 1

I adore girls who go out into the park, perhaps already having been drinking, but now with loads of bottles, cans or what ever just to enjoy the freedom and joy of drinking in the gorgeous open air, but more especially without having any hang-ups at all about relieving themselves when the urge to pee kicks in, as surely it will. Where there is an absolute need to pee they will always find a way to do it, be it discreetly or even quite openly in company. These girls are just magical in my book and the very best kind there is! How many here belong to that group? Please tell!

• Like 1

When I was just finishing high school, enjoying that last summer before everyone went their separate ways to work and sixth form college, a lot of time was spent just making the most of the moment.  Close to my house was an area of green - big enough for a football pitch, with trees around and a rough drop down to a stream on one side.

A few of the lads used to ride tatty scrambler bikes around, and a few of the girls used to tag around. Word spread pretty quickly about two of our classmates - Maxine was the bit of a wild-child and had a habit of raiding her parents' drinks cabinet. Along with Leonie they had a firm reputation for spending their days hammered in the park. They were both super-cute girls and I often wondered what they got up to.

As we all know, what goes in must come out - to this day I still have a delicious mental picture of them giggling as they sprinkled together into the grass.

• Like 1
  • Love 1